Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 2. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
December 10, 2018, 07:45:28 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though

I am not really sure if the market could recover or not, but still i have a faith that in the next coming year, i would assume that, alla re high
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
December 10, 2018, 02:56:41 AM
if it's like this if I'm so you will still hold and won't sell anything from my altcoin.
because in just one year you can wait and hold it back,
do not because of things like this you become increasingly losers.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 01:10:36 AM
it has become very natural if the price of the cryptocurrency in the exchange falls like a few days ago, all traders who have a cryptocurrency will also be affected by a reduction in estimated assets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
December 10, 2018, 01:03:11 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

MSP and KMD are also the best project so far here in crypto. Just wait until the market or maybe buy more at this dip. My porfolio is in  80% loss too, but I believe that in the future my money will be doubled or x10. Crossed fingers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 09, 2018, 05:34:46 AM
Nowadays, almost everyone is losing money so do not expect too much in this market, their prices have dropped and they continue to fall, they can not increase so do not expect anymore.
Should we leave? or should you go? everyone has different reasons when starting an investment. For everyone they invest because they want to get instant profit and don't want to go through a number of processes that will hurt, maybe this is the type of person you are. And for some people they invest because they have gained a high understanding of the future of the cryptocurrency so that when the decline like now they will ignore it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 09, 2018, 05:28:56 AM
It's simple. You can sell and get losses, you can wait and get a good income. I personally chose the second option, it is the most acceptable. Here everyone chooses what to do
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
December 09, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
Nowadays, almost everyone is losing money so do not expect too much in this market, their prices have dropped and they continue to fall, they can not increase so do not expect anymore.
Activity: 308
December 09, 2018, 01:56:50 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Yes, this problem is now relevant for almost all investors. Many have lost their money because of this situation with the prices on the crypto market. I am sure that now, in any case, there is no need to panic - selling coins will now be a disadvantageous decision.
Activity: 506
December 08, 2018, 10:53:40 PM
This year maybe all altcoin holders are experiencing a crisis, and this is felt not only by investors but by bounty hunters too, for now maybe what should be done is to save it first and wait for the market to recover.

I don't know how long the market will fall like this, the seniors have predicted that in the next year the market will recover soon, I just want to see it and pay attention.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 08, 2018, 08:07:20 PM
Most altcoins have been absolutely hammered in price so most investors are sitting on paper losses. This won't last forever and this correction should end once any year end tax loss selling is over.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 08, 2018, 07:57:58 PM
Once a altcoin that you have down you can buy a lot.  But think because possible the coin that you have die if continue dumping
Make sure the coin you buy is increase the value in the future but you will find that by doing research.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 08, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
Everything goes down and a lot of altcoins become undervalued today,  it's getting worse when Eth falls down and seeing some coins going deeper quickly.
We've been expecting more and it doesn't make sense for now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 08, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
there are lots of altcoins whose prices have fallen and now are the dreams of altcoin players because they know that their assets have decreased very much because the altcoin prices have fallen.
Now there is a great chance to average their positions by Altcoins. many coins have sunk heavily. I advise buying now
A worthless altcoin is still a worthless altcoin even if it is very cheap, so if you are going to take the risk to invest in this market you need to be very careful about in which coins you invest because if you are not you could easily lose all the capital that you invest in those coins, and I have high doubts that you are going to want to lose your money in coins that have no potential at all to give you profits.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 08:01:14 AM
My altcoins already has almost no price, already experienced a panic, just waiting ..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 08, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
I am down like 90%, so you still have some money. Just go forward and find new ways to increase your portfolio.
What are you going to do?
guys, I think that we don’t have to worry, because anyway the future is impossible Without cryptocurrency. The main thing is that the Third World War does not start, and we will deal with finances somehow.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 08, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
I am down like 90%, so you still have some money. Just go forward and find new ways to increase your portfolio.
What are you going to do?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
not only you who suffer losses from the fall in the value of your altcoin. I and many others are also having the same problem. the value of our assets all down because markets were destroyed. and now we all are waiting for the market recovered.
The main thing is that your home budget is not empty and then the poor state of the cryptocurrency market will be easier for you to survive. The main thing is that your investments should be in promising projects and this will guarantee future success.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 08, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

hi mate, i think not only your portofolio, but all people who hodl their altcoins from the beginning of 2018 is down too
but, don't worry the key is patience,, and do not be a weakhands in this situations buddy
i think the market now is in the bottom area, i believe the market will recover soon
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
December 08, 2018, 01:20:16 AM
not only you who suffer losses from the fall in the value of your altcoin. I and many others are also having the same problem. the value of our assets all down because markets were destroyed. and now we all are waiting for the market recovered.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 12:59:23 AM
there are a lot of traders who suffered losses this year because they suffered a lot of losses and their assets fell due to the influence of the decline in the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: