Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot - page 3. (Read 15716 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 07, 2018, 08:42:06 PM
Most altcoins are down over 90% so most people's portfolios are in red. There is nothing one can do except hold and wait for the next big rise to get back into green.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 08:23:14 PM
If you really have the faith in your folio so why bother asking us about what to do?You shoukd keep the coins in your ledger and buy another since the prices are too low by now.unless you dont really trust this coins then better dump them and move for other options for holding

Although the altcoin I am holding is not really stable, but I believe that the market will quickly recover and we will quickly gain from the investment today from the purchase. translate the altcoin or bitcoin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 07, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
there are lots of altcoins whose prices have fallen and now are the dreams of altcoin players because they know that their assets have decreased very much because the altcoin prices have fallen.
Now there is a great chance to average their positions by Altcoins. many coins have sunk heavily. I advise buying now

Markets have tumbled a lot in last few months and thus it has affected the altcoins badly. So buying now is like getting the lottery as once the market starts to increase it will rise in double digits daily as it has being dumped badly and does not deserve this low price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
there are lots of altcoins whose prices have fallen and now are the dreams of altcoin players because they know that their assets have decreased very much because the altcoin prices have fallen.

Not only yours. This forum is the place where mostly crypto investors, traders, and miners communicate. They are in the same situation. The best way out here is just to take a break and wait.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though
if you sell it now, I am sure you will lose on those three coins, you have to hold your coins until they all come back as if they were ready to lose. one thing is almost all that crypto trading experiences a lot of things like you
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 07, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
If you really have the faith in your folio so why bother asking us about what to do?You shoukd keep the coins in your ledger and buy another since the prices are too low by now.unless you dont really trust this coins then better dump them and move for other options for holding
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
December 07, 2018, 02:34:50 AM
Unfortunately you invested when the market was over bought but don't panic

You could just be patient and wait until the market recovers or diversify into lower risk assets that have better potential as longer term investments

Always make sure you do thorough research into what each project can offer before you commit and don't forget to buy the dips
talking about altcoins, of course this means all altcoins. well, most people who have altcoins feel this. however, we can only hold back in the long run, and hope that 2019 will be better.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 07, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
Unfortunately you invested when the market was over bought but don't panic

You could just be patient and wait until the market recovers or diversify into lower risk assets that have better potential as longer term investments

Always make sure you do thorough research into what each project can offer before you commit and don't forget to buy the dips
Activity: 378
December 06, 2018, 08:49:04 AM
Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

The price had been down for bitcoin and ethereum and it could be good option to sell all your altcoins and buy quality coins that can bounce back easily once the market returns to a bullish.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2018, 08:21:43 AM
it is down too deep at this time, one thing that you can do just hold it bro. be patience until the price can be up
tbh ur trading style isnt good. you must learn to be better
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I, like you, lost a lot in that fall. Now I try do not look at the prices of coins, so as do not think about losses. I try to think that maybe they will grow up. I suggest you do the same. It's not worth selling now.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
The bearish market has presented opportunities to buy cheaply and average down your losses and your price of purchase. Complaining will blind you from seeing opportunities. Do something about the cheap prices of quality cryptocurrency and smile later!
That is the point which we all have to understand. We have to learn from it that why the whales dump the price? What they get when the prices of all the coins are dropped? It is because they want to create an opportunity to buy as much coins as possible for them at a lower price.
Activity: 210
December 06, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Of course, 60% is a huge loss for each investor. I really hope that with time the situation on the crypto market will change for the better, now you just need to be patient. I think that from the middle of next year we will be able to notice a gradual increase in prices, so now is a great time for an additional purchase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 06, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
Now there is a great chance to average their positions by Altcoins. many coins have sunk heavily. I advise buying now
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 05, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
And unfortunately for many of those that invested in altcoins it doesn't seem like a recovery will happen soon, so if you want to avoid losing money your only option is to keep holding your coins even if the price keeps going down, I'll be very direct I do not envy anyone that bought altcoins when we were in the middle of a bull market, many of them are not going to be able to hold their coins for long enough to obtain profits.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 05, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
Good day! ETH goes down again today. Lost almost half of my money's by converting it to ETH. No choice but to wait it to recover to prevent loss. My alts has lost their value and I don't know if it will recover. I'll just forget about then in the meantime and focus on trading and doing bounties.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
December 05, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I think everyone will understand the conditions in this year. This year a lot of players the coin suffered losses in an instant. But the loss will not affect the interest of the people to continue to do business digitally crypto or asset management.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 05, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
2018 is a bad year for crypto and many people have experienced a decline in the value of their assets, but I think holding is the best choice at this time to avoid more losses and remain patient waiting for prices to rise again
Only people who are stupid when he decides to sell their assets at this year. All we know 2018 is a big disaster for the cryptocurrency industry, I'm sure most of them suffer losses and no one doesn't feel a loss. They just wait and become someone who has a high level of patience to wait for prices to recover.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
December 05, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
The market is dying, and it's too bad to choose to sell, calm down and wait for the market to recover, and by holding you will have the opportunity to take advantage in the future.
if the market is dying isn't it supposed to NOT recover?
I just want to get what you mean Grin
Btw I don't think it is dying but highly likely it is falling asleep for a year or more
Pages:
Jump to: