Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 28. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
Your result is great. I think your profit will be more large, when market start to grow. Bounty is a good way to invest crypro if you wouldn't to risky or haven't plenty of money. I try to take part of any inteserting bounty if i have some free time.
My bounty experience was excellent, it was really profitable and fun. I got to earn at my own comfort and I'm the one controlling my time. Not only these, it really makes a difference in my life and my loved ones. It taught me about life and how to be persistent, patient, and work hard for my goals. I devoted myself to bounty like doing so much research, reading articles, downloading related apps and videos, and a lot more to help broaden my knowledge, and it's not really easy but the perseverance and values it taught me has been engraved in my heart and will live forever. My bounty journey has not ended yet, but it made me realize that what we believe in heart will truly happen in life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
Your result is great. I think your profit will be more large, when market start to grow. Bounty is a good way to invest crypro if you wouldn't to risky or haven't plenty of money. I try to take part of any inteserting bounty if i have some free time.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
My first bounty experience was so bad that I thought the campaign I belonged was true, but we were mistaken. because the campaign was a scam, all the effort and time that we all made was lost, but now that's a good campaign I've had and I'm excited to earn money from bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:35:38 AM
It is interesting information. Participate WeLocal bounty and airdrop campaign. It is too cool.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
Good entry! I see that you have a better start than most of new bounty hunters on this forum. Excited to see you have a thread to show others how to join a bounty and earn some reward. Thank you, your thread is worth to be rewarded.
Activity: 63
April 20, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
And this is strictly social media?  What about other campaigns?

I have not tried social media yet for bounties, but if you had that much success then it might be worth a shot.  I always hear that doing articles is a great way to earn a good stake in bounties.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 12:09:27 PM
Nice earning you got there. But I think you can earn that much money by translation campaign, blog, video or signature campaigns. Because some are just earning a little because they're joining social media campaigns which has so many participants.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
Attaboy!
A very encouraging result
Now the bounty is also leading some companies and hope to get at least some profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 01:51:54 PM
My experience show that social media campaigns can generate solid reward only in case someone uses many accounts simultaneously (actually, it is a breach of campaign rules in most cases). Thus I prefer to participate in signature part of bounty campaign.   
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
April 15, 2018, 12:47:50 PM
Good article. I can say that in my country the average salary in the region of 400 euros. And cryptocurrency opens the opportunity to work on the Internet without using the main work, which is not interesting and hard. At the moment, I'm putting it together, but I hope I'll become an intelligent investor and I can leave my usual work in the vastness of the world crypt
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Good job man. In any case bounty is much more better than work for somebody 10h per day whole week earning almost nothing. Keep her steady!

how much The matter is that earnings on crypto-currency  are most favorable to the person because it turns out to earn more, at the minimum investment of means and work.
Activity: 476
April 15, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
Good job man. In any case bounty is much more better than work for somebody 10h per day whole week earning almost nothing. Keep her steady!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
April 15, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
i realized how very lucky i was when i did my first bounty a few months ago,
Lucky to get paid from these prize campaigns,
most people here have not been paid for with their gift,
will never happen.
Activity: 132
April 15, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
my bounty experience ,,,i had a lot of experience in bounty
I have not received any good money from any bounty campaign lately. After the crash, everything went down in price and I thought I would make money from the bounty, but nothing was left,,,though right now things seems to be hard
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
The second time I read this article and more and more motivated to work. Thank you. The main thing is to do as much as possible and have patience. Then there will be a result.
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
Bounty is definitely real and has a lot of potential income. It just happen that people are abusing it in this forum and admins are trying to minimize it.
Activity: 588
April 14, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
Oh okay. Congratulations on your success story bro. This is a good advise to all of us and also to the newbies who are trying to start up with new bounty campaigns. The fact is that it is not easy to start a bounty or participate in a bounty. Though it is a free way of earning some coins without investing money, we also do some form of investments. You would have to invest a lot of time and energy into the campaign you will join. It could even be that some senior investors or whales got some of their funds through bounties and they continue to earn each day.
So I stand with him in the notion that, though the market is bad, some projects are falling in the market but i will say the future is always bright for us. Crypto is still growing and we still have the chance to promote it and also make it big as well
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 12, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
April 12, 2018, 07:51:27 AM
Social media bounty takes a lot of time to do them if you are doin 50-100 bounty every day , but could give you a good chance to get some nice profit.

I used to do social media bounties but no more right now, it's really time draining and unless you have a lot of followers isn't worth the effort. Reddit campaigns instead, are really great
Activity: 379
April 12, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
Social media bounty takes a lot of time to do them if you are doin 50-100 bounty every day , but could give you a good chance to get some nice profit.
Pages:
Jump to: