Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 29. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 10, 2018, 03:58:29 PM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

A lot of us have been there, man. I would highly recommend getting a hardware wallet - most projects are on the ethereum platform so it can be stored on the hardware wallet (like ledger nano)
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 10, 2018, 12:25:56 PM
nice journey but if you can explain more detail that will be great for me and many people in this forum. Now bounty is a good profit to cover our lost from last storm.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
Not a bad result, buddy! But I would advise you to sell part of the coins at the height of growth. So, the STQ coins that are in your wallet, two weeks ago I sold at a price 2 times more expensive than it is now.
Activity: 380
April 10, 2018, 03:30:38 AM
I have not received any good money from any bounty campaign lately. After the crash, everything went down in price and I thought I would make money from the bounty, but nothing was left.
Congratulations, your portfolio looks good Smiley
Activity: 602
April 10, 2018, 03:20:59 AM
Obviously great result…

Its normal if you got some good campaigns then you can earn a reason able amount, but I think it’s better to join some bounty campaign wisely that can give you some return against your precious time & struggle for that campaign but don’t join blindly because some time some projects didn’t reaches even soft cap & never fruitful.
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 02:56:52 AM
It was indeed a job well done. Me also, I believe in your story, i've been there also, Im just an ordinary guy thats been contented in low salary for office works, but when I found out about this bounty campaign, now i get a payout thats worth x10 from my salary at the office, it is quite amazing. More power!
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 02:53:09 AM
I just got lucky by joining BitNautic Telegram group and earned 10 free BTNT Tokens.

My referral link is: https://t.me/bitnautic_bot?start=555293985

You can also get 10 BTNT tokens by clicking on the link above.

Share and forward the referral link to your network and get 5 BTNT tokens for each friend invited. They will have to join the chat and stay, for you to receive the reward! Users who get caught cheating will directly be eliminated.

Follow and read the detailed rules about the airdrop here: https://twitter.com/bitnautic
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 02:47:34 AM
I am glad to see that you hold all your bounty tokens.
Most bounty hunters dump their tokens once they got it, which results in price crashes.
I also hold my bounty tokens, since I believe they will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 02:44:05 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Great job! You have done a great job. Congratulations! This is a big inspiration for all the members of this forum to step up with their hardwork and determination to earn. But I hope they will never forget to earn in the best and most honest way. There are so many opportunities to earn here. Social media campaigns are very easy to do, you can earn a lot from it especially if you have a lot of followers. Blog campaigns are also very profitable.
Activity: 532
April 10, 2018, 02:23:26 AM
a pretty good experience. In my opinion. Following bounty is the same as working in the real world. same in the sense of trying. the more we are enterprising and diligent, the more results we get
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
April 10, 2018, 02:14:27 AM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

That's very unfortunate dude. Most of the time if you were hacked there's a chance that you accidentally added your private keys in some sites, airdrop form or it is saved on your email. With my bounty experience it was great (my first campaign was with etn) because I got like more than $6k and I used it for the construction of our house. Currently, whenever I got my bounties I am holding it hoping that it will rise once the market recovers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
April 10, 2018, 12:38:35 AM
$2500 in three months? what a great result. you must be joined a lot of bounty campaigns. You deserve your hard work.
I want to join many bounty campaigns but i don't have much time due to my part-time job and stuff. Considering to join content creation as it gives you high stake yet only take less time but i'm not good at writing. Btw thanks for sharing your experience.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 10, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
That was a very great results of bounty. I have try bounty for 4 months and there was not much as you got. And I am still trying to get more tokens and hope that could earn a lot of money.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:12:03 AM
In my opinion, It's really good, I think the bounty is a good choice for hunters who do not work and a lot. And can also promote them with all your hearts, this will not only give you a good reward but the project will also benefit the same, so in the long run, your gift tokens will grow to multiply as well. but stay alert as well because there are some counties that are just a scam and sometimes the campaign manager will run the payment.
Activity: 364
April 09, 2018, 11:56:38 PM
Congratulations, I am also trying to achieve that goal, really difficult and time consuming. I waited another 2.3 months to get results =)
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 09, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
My bounty experience!

Thats not bad at all it shows some results and your rigth not all Bounty Campaign are successful some are dump and wasted Im in Crypto Since 2014 but Since then i dont do Anything about Bounty I just Focus on Mining But later part in 2017 my friend introduce me the first Bounty work and Ill try it im just earn 11 tokens only from specific Bounty Campaign but im just in last week of the campaign so its not much work to do? until now Im part ICO Investor and Partly Bounty Hunter too my biggest Earning date is just $556 US dollars. and Im happy about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 09, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Hi Bro...
I AM new... &  i didn't found any good bounty campaign to earn money.... Also it is very hard to increase rank on BTT..
Congrats... Ur Earning is good... Hope U got higher rank in next months....
You can join in OAX bounty, project offers join in signatures if you are also Newbie  Smiley
Activity: 155
April 07, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
Hi Bro...
I AM new... &  i didn't found any good bounty campaign to earn money.... Also it is very hard to increase rank on BTT..
Congrats... Ur Earning is good... Hope U got higher rank in next months....
Activity: 126
April 07, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
My best Bounty experience is LuckyToken. Lottery and free tokens!
Activity: 70
April 07, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
Yea its great.This experiencing is making us more patient and keep faith for todays happening.We all know that its suffer by the red of the market but we dont lost our focus for this.
Did you hear about WeLocal bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: