Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 30. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
April 07, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Honestly, I a little bit lost hope with the current market situation. I only afraid that the whole crypto market become a "Bubble" like dot-com era
Right now, I just focus on doing bounties, no trade, and no hold.
That's right decision I think. What's a reason to hold when all crypto falls down. Although there are many fans who still hodl tokens that they  bought at rush in December
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
April 07, 2018, 02:35:54 PM
It is an amazing result man! Wanna be so lucky as you Cheesy Congrats!
I am a newbie for cryptoworld too and participating in some bounty campaigns right now - so time will tell how lucky am I  Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 02:52:29 AM
Right now I've been doing bounty for 4 months and up until now still not earning anything, I've got tokens from the first bounty I join in but up to this point it's price/value is still cents that's why I've been holding for it now and hoping for the time where I can get a profits for doing bounty. I've heard for some of my friends that bounty is very profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
my experience of following bounty is not very good, because I often wrong to follow bounty, there is a scam project, there is softcap not reached, so finally canceled, but fortunately until now there is no financial loss out
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:34:08 AM
My first experience in bounty is a sad one, i have worked a lot throughout the campaign. We finished campaogn two month the coin to me is a shit because there is no liquidity for the coin. It has been six month after ico and yet not exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 07, 2018, 02:23:09 AM
haha yes my thoughts exactly, but with a lot more ppl participating, it's a lot harder to get decent bounty amts now. doing it more for interest etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 02:15:27 AM
Well done, very good read. You must working hard on the bounty. But just a friendly reminder, there are still many crappie ICOs out there. Better choose wisely, and your effort will be rewarded.

Anywhere, i encourage more people join the bounty program, you can earn good extra crypto while enjoy the learning about crypto and ICO. Good luck, guys
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 07, 2018, 02:07:33 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Thank you for sharing your experience, your experience creates a new spirit for me in the crypto world. And I can say that you are the most fortunate student in the crypto world. May I be as lucky as you.

Im simply envious of what you have been able to acheive, must have taken an effort but you were rewarded, very inspiring and encouraging
Activity: 336
April 07, 2018, 02:01:33 AM
I have little experience of participating in bounty companies, I only received $ 400 from participating in the company's bounty, the signature of the project WePower, for a twitter they gave $ 20.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
April 07, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
The first salary is always the best motivation, I was invited as a friend in crypto, he showed me his portfolio for 5 thousand dollars and I immediately stopped doubting!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 07, 2018, 01:50:02 AM
Great job! That's a good one, at least the naysayers and the newbies should be able to clear any doubt now that bounty  pays.
Your result is really inspiring to participants who are struggling to get good result.
Activity: 381
April 07, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
i did a few bounties myself- but your return is really nice;) i am more walking around ~200/300$ over several month although i am not so activly into it;Smiley you have a hiiont how you choose them or mainly luck in the end?
Activity: 352
April 07, 2018, 01:24:51 AM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
Yeah thats right.It feels so great ,interesting amd challenge for me because of a constructive post that I'm sharing in Bct forum activities.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
April 07, 2018, 01:13:16 AM
thanks to share your experiance with us! i just want to mention that you should this good before sell any token you earned it throught bounty program.. i earned in one experiance of translation for an ICO 2300$ worth so after 6 months it convert to 12000$ so it was good if i hold it, so i want people learn from my experiance aswell!
thank you
best regards
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 12:11:27 AM
The first time I joined my bounty just to participate in their bounty. I do not know which one is a scam. But I still go there. When I was very much involved bounty. But only a few pay my token. The rest does not exist. Like covesting bounty that I was paid only in early January, and immediately sold. It is also expensive and since then I am very interested to participate bounty and meticulously in choosing bounty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 10:22:16 PM
bounty the first time I follow I consider a scam because the distribution process token and withdraw very long. but a few days ago I got the news that the project that almost 1 year ago I follow has been able to withdraw
Activity: 392
April 06, 2018, 10:02:11 PM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
Yea its great.This experiencing is making us more patient and keep faith for todays happening.We all know that its suffer by the red of the market but we dont lost our focus for this.

Honestly, I a little bit lost hope with the current market situation. I only afraid that the whole crypto market become a "Bubble" like dot-com era
Right now, I just focus on doing bounties, no trade, and no hold.
Activity: 248
April 06, 2018, 09:53:05 PM
Yea its great.This experiencing is making us more patient and keep faith for todays happening.We all know that its suffer by the red of the market but we dont lost our focus for this.
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Thank you for sharing your experience, your experience creates a new spirit for me in the crypto world. And I can say that you are the most fortunate student in the crypto world. May I be as lucky as you.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
April 06, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
congrat bro, you get awesome results, do the bounty work Requires patience, hope you continued to share your experience.
Pages:
Jump to: