Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 5. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It's sad of course that you lose. But these risks have always been and will be . I believe that we should not succumb to emotion and sell . But the rise will take a long time the main patience
Activity: 73
With the way market is right now, it is best you hold on to your wallet now. But very soon market will be back to normal, you can then sell your wallet.
Activity: 84
I can just say that if you sell all the crypto now, you will get only a little money (maybe 5% or 10% from the peak). But if you don't sell them right now, you may got nothing or 10X returns.

No one can make decision for you, it need to be decided by yourself.

i couldn't agree with you more on this, But i understand the op was trying to get more resource to take into consideration or to get into better mood.  Cheesy
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
I have a similar situation, my wife just in hysterics requires it, but I hold on, tried to explain but did not work, just our wives do not understand anything in cryptography and do not want to understand what is happening now in the market.
Activity: 158
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

It is not wise of you if you choose to sell all of your coins at this time. Some analysts say that there are high chances that those coins are gonna rise up again by the end of this year. So at least wait until December, then the choice is yours.
Activity: 84
I think maybe you should stop discussing about cryptos with your wife so that she won't be pressurizing you to sell it all, I think why she does that is because the both of you always discuss about cryptos and market.

Interesting guess! But it's pretty normal for a couple to behave like that, it's hard to avoid it, unless one of them always keep the other in dark from the very beginning about the crypto thing.  Cheesy
Activity: 125
it is necessary to understand that in case of sale loss is provided . If you really want to earn something for sale is not the best time
Activity: 49
I think maybe you should stop discussing about cryptos with your wife so that she won't be pressurizing you to sell it all, I think why she does that is because the both of you always discuss about cryptos and market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Sell all right now doesn't make any sense, you can lose even more better wait until the end of this year and decide what to do. If you have enough income why should you sell all your tokens?
Activity: 198
In my opinion that the wife asks you to sell it all for her normally, I think your wife doesn't really understand the market and the world of cryptography, talk to her and explain that now is not the time.
Activity: 140
DO NOT SELL! When everyone is scared, it means that the market does what it wants - makes everyone sell their coins. If we sell, then who buys them? Think ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think in such cases it is better to consult with financiers than with his wife. The wife can panic, she is pressured by news and mass media and her mind is clouded.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
If at the moment you sell, you earn a little, to explain to his wife the whole situation, I think you will be able to convince her.
Activity: 196
Selling all of your coins that you've been holding since late last year is not good because obviously you'll be losing a lot of money which is not wise so you better hodl because bull run will come like that a thieve in the night and I think the more we believe in crypto the better because with that dump in price will be minimal  
Activity: 74
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

I believe the choice is up to you if you're running into things and in need of money desperately, you should consider to sold it. But if you believe in the market and think those coins are gonna worth much more than now then there's no reason to sell all of them.
Activity: 70
Do not bend your wife) And do it all the way around, buy some coins on the sly yet. She will then be glad Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Hello guys,

Oh, you are not alone - lots of people who saw the rising on the crypto market in December 2017 they waited that it will rise more and more, but now we see what we see, and not only your wife is impatient and ask to sell everything. What can I say - women. my advice to you - I would not recommend to sell everything, but try to sell something that you feel that will be really profitless at all and to go into Ethereum, because it is a good time right now to buy Ethereum. And then wait a little more. I believe in good times.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Hello guys,

Never listen to women, listen only to yourself and always make the decision yourself. They panic and are afraid of losing money, but here you need to soberly assess the situation and make a decision on their own
Activity: 434
Hello guys,

interesting post first time I see that, sir, and you please tell me, does your wife know anything about the world of cryptocurrency? knows what about the world of blockchain technology? how can you let her down, rather it brings you that do not believe in you, so I recommend you to be patient, I'm sure you know that the world of blockchain is the world of the future! look at her example because thousands of people have earned on cryptocurrency, and how they did it? they just waited!
Activity: 591
of course, the situation does not like, but for the future it is better not to show relatives in your affairs, because then they start to consider your profit or loss.
I think that your advice is very correct, especially if the question concerns a woman, then it can not be devoted to your financial affairs. In any case, you will solve the problems yourself and do not spoil the mood inside the family.
Pages:
Jump to: