Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 4. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You should sell your coins when you think the time is right for you. You don't have to sell when the prices are low. Just believe the price will rise up again and hold your coins till that time comes.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Sell it all, and use that money to do something meaningful to your wife can feel happy and hopeful again.
Activity: 196
Until you cash out, you have not lost anything. If you quit now, you will realise your losses truly. We must understand, this is a risky investment field though, there are no guarantees at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
The thing is that you waited too long now you have almost seen the worst of it so there is no reason for you to be selling off your coins now. You should explain to your wife how the market works, make her understand that the bull market that we are in now is just temporary and that you stand to make a lot more money if you wait and hold.
Activity: 39
The decision is yours to make, if you think it is right time to sell, then go for it, but of course we know that the market is very down now, so we better wait and be patient. Just explain to your wife that you have to wait a little more for you to sell it. In my opinion, it is not yet the right time to sell, please hold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Good chance we are in the bottom, and you would regret a lot, if you would sell it now. But we never know.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

I think you don't need to sell of it because it can be good as a passive income and maybe if it will have a chance to increase its price you might get a huge profit with it. Better have the patience to wait for you to hold it than to sell all of it.
Activity: 110
I think it is extremely unwise to sell your coins when market is deep red. I understand that different people have their own motives and maybe desperate. But i still suggest to wait..

Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Since you feel sad about it I will advise you to wait a little bit more,  since you have waited in holding it up to this time,  just explain to her and keep holding because surely bull market will arrive
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
You can leave while to increase the number of your coins, even if their value is not so high now as you would like. Buy on a low rate, sell at a high. Even on such minor fluctuations you will earn. Now there is no point in selling everything that is, now you just need to buy. Be patient. All participants in the crypto world want to get fast money. Many did not sell their coins in the winter and now bite their elbows. Should not be doing that. Easy money does not happen.
Activity: 45
Tell your wife that patience is the key to profit. I think it`s best to put everything on hold. I put everything on hold for 5 years. I really believe that`s the right strategy
Activity: 34
Never listen to impatient person specially in crypto you will regret it later ! Remember only you can say when to stop not other people because some of them dont even understand what your doing
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
If your wife is future taller or psychic and she know something from the future about crypto -  so maybe it is better  listen to her. If not  -  make your personal  analyse and make you personal solution
Activity: 350
make sure your wife if this is bad in market, sometimes market goes well as you expect
so, they can understand what you do. dont sell your coin except you get profit
Activity: 53
Tell your wife that patience is the key to profit. I think it`s best to put everything on hold. I put everything on hold for 5 years. I really believe that`s the right strategy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Why are you listening to her? She works? Does she know how much to potentially cost your portfolio? If not, then show her how much it cost in December 2018 and say that in December 2018 will be 5 times more!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I think that when all those who continue to hold their coins for so long after having reached their historic highs, have seen their capital fall so significantly that they should not have too much trouble to persist in their commitment after losing up to 80 % or more of their investment. If it did not hurt to lose that percentage, it should not bother you too much to lose just the 20% left.

At the end of the day, there is not much left to lose. I fortunately dared to sell a good part of my crypto assets in December during their historical highs and that has been enough to "resist" these bad times, so even if the market goes bankrupt tomorrow, I will have obtained more profits than I expected.
Activity: 25
Never listen to impatient person specially in crypto you will regret it later ! Remember only you can say when to stop not other people because some of them dont even understand what your doing
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now there is no need to sell coins because the high probability that the market will start to grow due to positive dynamics lately, besides the winter downtrend ends.
copper member
Activity: 546
Why listen to your wife and not your conscience? Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick syndrome and such anyone engaging in it should have a whole lots of patience and perseverance because to earn big in crytocurrency deserve those two attributes. Things may be somehow today but in the long run you will be glad you don't sell in panic.
Pages:
Jump to: