Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 2. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you and your wife own the same amount of cryptos. Everyone's decision is the right one, you should respect her decision. But you should only agree to that decision when and only if those coin values are high in the market.
Activity: 125
First of all, your wife wants you to sell all the coins. This is not wrong, because she is for your sake, but for me, I don’t recommend you to sell your coins because I think You will be welcoming the bull market at the end of this year, you need to wait patiently
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Your wife says like that because she is worried about your assets will not be able to grow again and all your money will experience depreciation until there is no value. I know that is a reasonable mind, because your wife is also not very aware of the potential of your coins, besides that her knowledge of crypto is also inadequate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Do not listen to his wife, she does not understand and much can advise superfluous. Stick to your opinion about the investment wires. But I would not advise you to propose. And he advised me to take a little more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
do not listen to the words of women, because women cannot be patient to get the best
even though the one who understands more about cryptocurrency is yourself, while your wife only understands money
it's better if you just hold it if you still haven't reached the target
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
When you need to take an important decision, ask your wife for advice and do opposite her advice, you will be surely success.
Activity: 70
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Really?
My wife thinks opposite, she want me to buy more ETH. I told her that I am out of money but she even could send me more money buy.
That is so funny. My wife is a crazy fan of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 24
I don't think that would be a right decision. Everyone is saying that market will be high in December. So, why don't we wait? Let's hope that something good will happen.
Activity: 117
I think your wife is just basing it trough prices but doesn't really understand how the market works it's all up to. if you don't really need money that much at the moment i suggest just keep holding it                   
Activity: 112
It is normal for people to fear and panic these days especially those who do not understand crypto very well or people who fear so much to lose money. But to the strong, this is a great time to make money so it is up to you to explain things to your wife understanding so that she can be supportive at this trying market.
Activity: 55
Unfortunately it's a really tough decision to make at this point.  In my opinion the market could easily take another 50% cut, but then again, whats to say we won't see a bull run?  Whatever you decide I would urge you at the least not to sell all of it.
Activity: 150
I also feel what you feel, if you are your wife if I am my family, they tell me to sell all the altcoins that I have because I fear that I will experience even greater losses because the crypto market continues to decline, but I still believe the market crypto will soon improve, I just give my family understanding and they understand.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
When prices are high as in 2017, You should sell some of your assets. You don't have to wait for too much profit. If there is an opportunity to sell, then sell. and vice versa, You have to buy when there are opportunities to buy
Activity: 78
I would sell my future wealth just because some one tells me to sell even if its a special person.
If I was you, I would sell some for her to see but secretly hold the rest. In the future you will be happy with that decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

I feel you. Many people are in the same boat as you. All our portfolios are more than half way down since the December 2017 high. While selling at the peak would have been ideal, there was simply no way to tell and play against the big whales and manipulators. I've come to the conclusion that trading is not for small time players like us.

The only way to beat them is to hold and not break down from selling pressure. Just hold and out last them, cryptocurrencies still have a solid future because of the value they add to finance.
Activity: 34
If you are a perennial trader, in the electronic money market you are not conducive to anyone, even if it is your relatives. They can not know when the value of the password goes up or down. You must keep your consistency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I buy new tokens every week. I do not sell, I believe that my coins will rise in price in 10x - 30x from the current price.

The price in the market continues to fall and it seems like its getting hard to recover from the loss, and its a good thing you can still cope up to buy in the dipping time of crypto. I hope your investment will win.
Activity: 126
Maybe your wife will let you lower your losses, but I don't agree with your wife. We invest in the encryption market just to get more. Now that we have lost a lot, we should have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
Actually everyone thought by now market would have increased much more but surprisingly, it keeps going down and down everyday.Though quite painful that you didn't sell around December 2017 because you were hopeful you can still make much more profit. I want to encourage you that you should not loose hope and focus, try to still hold your coins or tokens for sometime more because there is a high tendency that the market will moon soonest. Don't sell now but rather hold a little more until the market price rises for you to make your desired profit.
Activity: 126
I don't think you should listen to your wife. This year's encryption market has already cost you a lot. If you give up now, then you won't get anything, even you will lose more.
Pages:
Jump to: