Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 50. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
But in recent weeks a strange chill has come over the air surrounding the project. Several media sources have made initial queries regarding the project parroting the same question “are you working with the tribe on this project?” At the time the initial answer was “No” as these project were meant to be independent from tribal government and free from internal sabotage or tampering, However recently The BTC Oyate Initiative and Mazacoin are working on a limited partnership agreement with the Oglala Lakota tribes Economic Development Administration (EDA). However a recent meeting with Tribal President Bryan Brewer suggests that the tribe is under pressure from a high level position.
“I had FBI Agents contact me and they said this is illegal” President Brewer said “So I have people looking into it to learn more about it”

This demonstrates a clear intent to disrupt both projects from the federal level...but why?
The biggest and most obvious answer is the fact that the federal govt understands fully the impact that would happen if Bitcoin or any other crypto currency were recognized.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1514288098795446&id=1465812280309695&stream_ref=10

So now it's the FBI's fault?

Sheesh, you guys in the hats.......
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It doesn't appear to me that the price of MZC is being driven by 'news.'

There's lots of speculation/day trading going on. Anyone going 'long' needs to be careful. This one has very sharp up/downs just like TAK. Have your buy and sell orders inputted before the move takes place for the most effective gains.

The discrepancy in info provided was certainly a factor driving the price down, even Wall Street Journal edited their article to fit the real facts. No point hiding it. Question is how will Maza team handle this.

Mazacoin is also most profitable sha256 ASIC coin now and that means lots of miners will dump this and there needs to be strong buying power to compensate.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It doesn't appear to me that the price of MZC is being driven by 'news.'

There's lots of speculation/day trading going on. Anyone going 'long' needs to be careful. This one has very sharp up/downs just like TAK. Have your buy and sell orders inputted before the move takes place for the most effective gains.
Activity: 350
Not old news to everyone, not everyone saw that earlier.

Some people only saw some bogus report on the Emmy Award Winning News site Indianz.com
Activity: 490
Are we doomed because of FBI? If so then it clear that they are reading this thread too. And I'm saying to them fuck you!

Native American Tribe Launches MazaCoin Cryptocurrency As Official Currency | http://[Suspicious link removed]/1ihU2Ce  | Ecopreneurist Report | #MazaCoin
Lakota Indians Adopt New Digital Currency MazaCoin As Legal Tender | [Suspicious link removed]j.com/1kCOXc7  | Wall Street Journal Report | #MazaCoin

MZC GO TO moon!!!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
But in recent weeks a strange chill has come over the air surrounding the project. Several media sources have made initial queries regarding the project parroting the same question “are you working with the tribe on this project?” At the time the initial answer was “No” as these project were meant to be independent from tribal government and free from internal sabotage or tampering, However recently The BTC Oyate Initiative and Mazacoin are working on a limited partnership agreement with the Oglala Lakota tribes Economic Development Administration (EDA). However a recent meeting with Tribal President Bryan Brewer suggests that the tribe is under pressure from a high level position.
“I had FBI Agents contact me and they said this is illegal” President Brewer said “So I have people looking into it to learn more about it”

This demonstrates a clear intent to disrupt both projects from the federal level...but why?
The biggest and most obvious answer is the fact that the federal govt understands fully the impact that would happen if Bitcoin or any other crypto currency were recognized.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1514288098795446&id=1465812280309695&stream_ref=10

old news
Activity: 378
Embrace change
Are we doomed because of FBI? If so then it clear that they are reading this thread too. And I'm saying to them fuck you!
Activity: 490

WTF !!! MZC go to moon!!!
Activity: 168
2600-2900 looks like a decent entry point for today's trading - unless a new floor shows up  Grin
Activity: 350

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
buy: 0.00003000   96584.33246796   2.89752997

nice..... good for that guy  Grin

That is a collective order  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
How can anyone sell under 5? Let alone 3....this is crazy

When you have mined a shit load, the price doesn't matter that much.

Well that's what's unbelievable about Bitcoin,  there are always miners that want to unload their coins to pay for electricity and mining,  yet it stays up.   The question for MZC is, what is the equilibrium price.
legendary
Activity: 1288

When you have mined a shit load, the price doesn't matter that much.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
buy: 0.00003000   96584.33246796   2.89752997

nice..... good for that guy  Grin
Activity: 126
Activity: 336
Its insane to sell at these prices and this low..makes you wonder what some people are thinking but the panic sells are no good

as a buyer im liking it.. i was lucky enough to buy a bunch at 3900 right before the first pump.. sold at 18500
legendary
Activity: 1288
you think it would make sense to sell at cryptsy and buy back at mintpal at the moment? (obviously id have to move my btc)

By the time bitcoin clears, the price on the other exchange would more than likely go up, I already thought of that.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
you guy's are just selling your coins for retard prices, this is worth atleast 4.5k        <.< i bought in at 11k
Activity: 126
Its insane to sell at these prices and this low..makes you wonder what some people are thinking but the panic sells are no good
Pages:
Jump to: