Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 50. (Read 261840 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 03, 2014, 09:21:22 PM
Since you don't have anything intelligent to add to the conversation why don't you stay out of it?

Just ignore him, Herp.  Everyone else has.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 03, 2014, 09:19:46 PM
Think before calling people "trolls."  It fuckin' sux when they turn out to be right, and you turn out to be the idiot.
No graceful way of getting out of that.
So remember your manners, yes.

Mixing a bit of truth with a lot of lies and fiction is hardly truthful. But I guess you don't need anyone telling you that.

Lol, Herpy, you really can't hide stupid.  The important message was "get out while you can."  You ignored that kind advice, and now it's too late.  But not for a few backhanders from teh Invisible Hand.
Learn from your humiliation, and grow.

Another delusional paranoid who sees Herps everywhere? Stop embarrassing yourself.

Since you don't have anything intelligent to add to the conversation why don't you stay out of it?
April 03, 2014, 09:18:03 PM
+1

One of the few who sees things clearly and has the guts to call out BS.

You believe this nonsense, too?  That poor Danny blew through 12K btc, and it's Gox's fault he did?
Activity: 280
April 03, 2014, 09:14:32 PM
Think before calling people "trolls."  It fuckin' sux when they turn out to be right, and you turn out to be the idiot.

Mixing a bit of truth with a lot of lies and fiction is hardly truthful. But I guess you don't need anyone telling you that.

Lol, Herpy, you really can't hide stupid.  The important message was "get out while you can."  You ignored that important message, you thought you knew better ... and now it's too late.  But not for a few backhanders from teh Invisible Hand.
Learn from your humiliation, and grow.
April 03, 2014, 09:11:29 PM
We don't know all the specifics so it's really pointless to speculate.
We do know some things.  Like that they had 12K btc or so a short time ago, and now they don't seem to have anything.

More info should come out later this month.
where did you get that information?
April 03, 2014, 09:04:46 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 03, 2014, 08:55:48 PM
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
April 03, 2014, 08:51:18 PM
In the prospectus Danny mentioned he had a background in banking and finance, I have found that Danny has been a company director of 3 different companies but none seem to be associated with banking.

Cool research.  Caveat:  It is much more useful to do it *before*, not *after* you invest in a company.  

Punch self in face yes?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 03, 2014, 08:49:04 PM
In the prospectus Danny mentioned he had a background in banking and finance, I have found that Danny has been a company director of 3 different companies but none seem to be associated with banking.

Cool research.  Caveat:  It is much more useful to do it *before*, not *after* you invest in a company.  
April 03, 2014, 08:48:40 PM
Danny said in an interview with the Cyprus Mail that he put in €6 million euros of his own money to Neo&Bee... that plus the thousands of BTC raised how the hell are they getting into liquidity problems before even opening.

We don't know all the specifics so it's really pointless to speculate. More info should come out later this month.

I just don't understand this whole episode and the allegations in the other thread from source 101 which all turned out to be true.

You try and do your due diligence but still get fucked, I even met Danny in person...  I should have listened to my gut.
April 03, 2014, 08:41:42 PM
Danny said in an interview with the Cyprus Mail that he put in €6 million euros of his own money to Neo&Bee... that plus the thousands of BTC raised how the hell are they getting into liquidity problems before even opening.

We don't know all the specifics so it's really pointless to speculate. More info should come out later this month.
April 03, 2014, 08:36:00 PM

April 03, 2014, 08:26:38 PM
that's bullshit.  If it's true that N&B is out of money, that responsibility falls on Danny, and no one else.  

He stored his own money on Gox, not N&B's (according to him).

If N&B is out of money, you can't blame anyone but Danny.

Bullshit? How dare you?

Didn't he say if he had his funds from Gox he would have put them into the company running costs? I mean he used his own funds to set up the company in the first place you fool. N+B are out of funds because of Ukyo and Karpeles. If these two hadn't been the criminals they actually are N+B would be fine. Danny is not the criminal here, you are not seeing sense atall.

+1

One of the few who sees things clearly and has the guts to call out BS.
April 03, 2014, 07:51:52 PM
Stop acting like a fool, they didn't raise anywhere near 10k BTC, learn the difference between a market cap and operational funds.
How do you know that? 

They sold about 3.5M shares at .003 = 10,500 btc.  And there's like 500,000 @ .0025, and then whatever they got from the PreIPO, which, I think, was around 500 BTC or so.  That's at least 12K btc.

Danny said in Jan that they hadn't cashed any of that in, yet. So, we have to assume they went through close to 12K btc in 2-3 months?
Activity: 56
April 03, 2014, 07:44:25 PM
It wouldn't matter if no financial information comes out because you made no effort to do ANY research regardless.
April 03, 2014, 07:37:52 PM
People here don't realize how expensive some things are. Do you think lobbying, lawyers, specialized software and such comes cheap - this aside from promotional campaigns and such.
No one knows how much that cost us, because we don't have any financial information to go by.
April 03, 2014, 07:35:56 PM
People here don't realize how expensive some things are. Do you think lobbying, lawyers, specialized software and such comes cheap - this aside from promotional campaigns and such.

It's pretty clear Danny could have used company funds more wisely and reserve more cash for rainy days but MtGox demise just at the opening took him by surprise, since he was planning to use some of that to finance ongoing operations.
Activity: 56
April 03, 2014, 07:30:21 PM
Bullshit? How dare you?

Didn't he say if he had his funds from Gox he would have put them into the company running costs? I mean he used his own funds to set up the company in the first place you fool. N+B are out of funds because of Ukyo and Karpeles. If these two hadn't been the criminals they actually are N+B would be fine. Danny is not the criminal here, you are not seeing sense atall.
Yeah, Bullshit.  Smelly, sticky, ripe bullshit.

He did not use his own funds, he used OUR funds, to the tune of 10K btc or more.

IF N&B are out of funds, it's because Danny mismanaged the enormous war chest they had.  He personally lost ~400 to Gox and ~1500 to BF.  Those were his PERSONAL FUNDS.

Where is the company money?  Where's the 10K btc he raised from us?  You can't blame that on Gox and Ukyo.  That's all Danny.

Stop acting like a fool, they didn't raise anywhere near 10k BTC, learn the difference between a market cap and operational funds.
April 03, 2014, 07:29:50 PM
But, that's fine, Stuart, if you believe him.  You can buy cheap shares here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neobee-shares-554830
April 03, 2014, 07:26:21 PM
'Every single bitcoin raised and spent is accounted for, any claims of embezzlement are nothing but empty claims with no foundation,” he said.
he didn't say it the shareholders, and he provided no evidence to support that statement.  Still embezzlement and mismanagement are not the same thing, but they are both the fault of Danny.

However, Brewster admitted the loss of bitcoins due to the closure of BitFunder/WeExchange, but he pointed out that he personally assumed that debt of 1,402BTC in order to protect the company'.
exactly, so the company didn't lose that money, they got covered by Danny (which happened several months ago, btw). He additionally said, on this forum, that no N&B funds were stored on Mt Gox.

So, no N&B funds were lost to Ukyo, and none were lost to Gox.  How the hell do you make the claim that it is THEIR fault if Danny mismanaged over 10K btc?  Where is the money?  Where are the financial reports?

Pages:
Jump to: