Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 47. (Read 261829 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 04, 2014, 09:24:34 AM
I really don't understand what people think they will gain by deliberately trashing other companies. It is one thing to point out problems but the degree of vindictiveness and glee which is being displayed in some of the postings at other people misfortune is really distasteful and doesn't help sort out the issues. "Childish" is the best description I can use for some of the postings.

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin world is big enough for people to have different opinions, just live and let live, it isn't big enough for public religious jihads being launched at different members of the community.

You don't burn down the entire tower block because you don't like your neighbour.

+1 So much vindictiveness, spite and gleeful hand-rubbing going on, which will only serve to distance anyone else with an idea from starting up in bitcoinland.

Yes it appears Danny went about things in the wrong order (cart before the horse), but to claim he's stolen everything, he's left the country in secret, he bought a new bentley, this was all just a long con, is just one unsupported assertion after another.

The one thing we should be shouting out in bitcoinland is "Show me the fucking evidence!" - for everything. New startups, old exchanges, BTC reserves, discussions between TAT & Danny, claims about unpaid staff.

"Show me the fucking evidence!" - Anything less is simply hearsay and FUD.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 04, 2014, 09:24:07 AM
Bitcoin space would be a much less poisonous ground when the likes of MP are put away. It's sad to see Bitcoin businesses trying to destroy themselves. There's no need for Bitcoin opponents to do it when community does a good job doing it. Poetic justice will make sure this poisonous MP will soon get a taste of his own medicine and all competitors he tried to undermine with shady backstabbing tactics are now coming back to haunt him. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-19/gambling-website-s-bitcoin-denominated-stock-draws-sec-inquiry.html
Activity: 378
April 04, 2014, 09:20:04 AM
I hope everyone here knows Bitpop and bitcoin.newsfeed are fake bought trolls.
LOL priceless ... I was "trolling" NEOBEE thread about red flags one month ago ... I also wrote final warning :

Quote from: bitcoin.newsfeed
Cheap shares? 0.003 is round3 IPO price(after 0.001 and 0.0025), its not cheap. This is maybe the last chance for some small holders to exit before this go under 0.003 for a long time. So glad I jump out from this earlier Smiley So many red flags about this. Maybe I will buy-in later again, if NEO will be able to make profit ... if ever. Good luck

You didn't listen ... I wanted to help you and save your BTC so I am now a troll, thank you

you are hopeless case indeed
Merit: 254
April 04, 2014, 09:16:22 AM
I really don't understand what people think they will gain by deliberately trashing other companies. It is one thing to point out problems but the degree of vindictiveness and glee which is being displayed in some of the postings at other people misfortune is really distasteful and doesn't help sort out the issues. "Childish" is the best description I can use for some of the postings.

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin world is big enough for people to have different opinions, just live and let live, it isn't big enough for public religious jihads being launched at different members of the community.

You don't burn down the entire tower block because you don't like your neighbour.

Understand that this "misfortune" (if jumping off a highway overpass, with hopes of never hitting the ground, could be called "misfortune") affects me too.  These flying lessons resulted in dangerous carcases on the highway below.  I use these roads.  I have to keep them clear of carrion.
*Even though I didn't put a satoshi into this idiocy, I am tired of being ashamed to admit that I use bitcoin.  This suicide fest has just got to stop.

@michaelGedi:  This idiocy has destroyed any chance of mass adoption in Cyprus and added to the lolcow image of Bitcoin.  If you expect people to take us seriously, stop.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
April 04, 2014, 09:13:19 AM
I get the feeling some people don't give a shit about the image of bitcoin for wider adoption, they want to keep it as a "cipherpunk" "shadow currency", elite, for their understanding only... the masses won't/don't get it... it's not for them... "elite" (reclusive)...

but yeah, it can be interpreted in a variety of different ways. The cultural status of bitcoin is undergoing a massive shift, and will diversify, whether the old hands who "know shit" like it or not (and I'm not saying this is necessarily a good thing, just a thing)
April 04, 2014, 09:12:31 AM

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

+1

Very well said but I guess some childish business owners didn't get the memo.
Activity: 31
April 04, 2014, 09:04:29 AM

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

Activity: 298
April 04, 2014, 08:54:47 AM
@ex-trader
Why don't you reserve judgement for a few months. My money is on Neo surviving.

I just cannot see how that is likely unless someone with a lot of money wishes to do something stupid with it (which in Bitcoin-land is entirely possible).

They have no products, no customers, no staff and a reputation that is publicly in tatters.
April 04, 2014, 08:52:48 AM

...The plan is solid.  This thing can't lose, it's like money in the bank NeoBee Cool

fair point, the plan is/was not solid, but essentially for any bitcoin startup to expect to succeed it's almost a prequisite to be bullish on bitcoin, so whatever they did they were already exposed in some shape or form. Can you suggest a workaround for the pegged account plan in a bear market? Or would you just scrap it altogether?

I point out that your perpetual motion engine won't work.  You ask me to suggest a better perpetual motion engine, if I'm so dang smart.
You know my stance on bitcoin banks:  as useful and desirable as a screen door on a sub.

[Edit] if above is unclear: it's too late to scrap plans at this point, this sub is 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, battening down the screen door proved useless.  Surprise!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
April 04, 2014, 08:50:31 AM
*snip*
1. Do not forget about this : Ukyo was in NEO HQ for several days, we have photos of that meeting here in forums. NEO provided him full accommodation etc. Its very likely that he made a few friends inside the company in times when there were only key employes. On the other side we don't know anybody from NEO, he knows, so it can be a little truth in his words this time.
*snip*

Anybody with more info on this?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
April 04, 2014, 08:49:50 AM
Fucking retards, there's no more Neo! Employees have resigned! Its over! You've been scammed!
April 04, 2014, 08:47:57 AM
@michaelGedi

He didn't lose anything. Bitpop is a MP bought shill account just like NotLambChops. That's why he's only making short retarded posts and not trying to engage in serious conversation. Check his posting history. It's all full of stupid pictures and short inflammatory posts targeted at Neo.
April 04, 2014, 08:44:26 AM

...The plan is solid.  This thing can't lose, it's like money in the bank NeoBee Cool

fair point, the plan is/was not solid, but essentially for any bitcoin startup to expect to succeed it's almost a prequisite to be bullish on bitcoin, so whatever they did they were already exposed in some shape or form. Can you suggest a workaround for the pegged account plan in a bear market? Or would you just scrap it altogether?

All I'll say is, having been to Neo&Bee offices, and having been in their garage, there was indeed a nice Bentley, and a few other really nice cars.  

was it a shared garage or exclusively neo

if the latter, were there members among the employees of newly rich young male bitcoiners who wanted to splash out a little from their vast recent earnings from the explosion of btc exchange rate?

Losing 6 Bitcoin is trolling?

snap, I also have "lost" 6 BTC, or at the very least they are... temporarily unavailable:

- just curious, have you attempted to say one constructive thing in these threads or are you just going to stick to angry keyboard spasms?
- what did you expect putting your digital dollar out into the ether? this is the thing that surprises me the most about anyone "investing" in anything bitcoin related at the moment. You all should know the risks considering the amount of shit that goes down in this space, you would be one of the lucky ones to reap the major rewards, but don't expect them or you will sorely be mistaken.
April 04, 2014, 08:39:11 AM
@bitcoinbboyce

The 35k debt will be settled once new owners take over.
April 04, 2014, 08:38:37 AM
I'll speculate again (a bit more) in this thread:

"liquidity issues"
...Perhaps this is an issue with their being overly reliant on bitcoin going up, and deciding to merely "hold" their coins...

The plan is solid.  This thing can't lose, it's like money in the bank NeoBee Cool
April 04, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

Used Bentley 37k euro imported in Cyprus 15/03

http://www.sigmalive.com/inbusiness/paraepixeirimatika/114715

Oh Jesus this gets worse and worse now, Danny is being investigated by Cyprus police about 35k euro fraud, you literally cannot make this up!!

http://cyprus-mail.com/2014/04/04/police-probe-claims-of-bitcoin-fraud/

FUD.  Cyprus Mail is a front for MPEx / crumbcake axis of evol.  *NOT* credible.
Activity: 512
ICO is evil
April 04, 2014, 08:32:23 AM
All I'll say is, having been to Neo&Bee offices, and having been in their garage, there was indeed a nice Bentley, and a few other really nice cars.  
April 04, 2014, 08:31:28 AM
I'll speculate again (a bit more) in this thread:

"liquidity issues"

considering they were "bullish on bitcoin" and there was the plan to peg "guarenteed" euro deposits to bitcoin in order to turn a profit (while relying on bitcoin going up in exchange rate), this can do quite a lot to explain -

A - why they weren't yet opening accounts (you can't guarentee anything with that business plan if bitcoin is going down in price)

B - liquidity issues. Perhaps this is an issue with their being overly reliant on bitcoin going up, and deciding to merely "hold" their coins. If they needed more euros, why would they sell bitcoin to raise funds for various costs in a bear market? especially when not turning a profit yet from their pegged accounts which they can't open yet because of the bear market.

Just an idea
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
April 04, 2014, 08:27:21 AM

Used Bentley 37k euro imported in Cyprus 15/03

http://www.sigmalive.com/inbusiness/paraepixeirimatika/114715

Oh Jesus this gets worse and worse now, Danny is being investigated by Cyprus police about 35k euro fraud, you literally cannot make this up!!

http://cyprus-mail.com/2014/04/04/police-probe-claims-of-bitcoin-fraud/

April 04, 2014, 08:09:56 AM
@ex-trader

Why don't you reserve judgement for a few months. My money is on Neo surviving.

The competition who aggravated Neo's issues, however (yes talking about MP), will end up in US jail. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-19/gambling-website-s-bitcoin-denominated-stock-draws-sec-inquiry.html
Pages:
Jump to: