Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 51. (Read 261840 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 03, 2014, 07:20:33 PM
I would love to discuss this with you but you are an obnoxious fool so wont bother:

'Every single bitcoin raised and spent is accounted for, any claims of embezzlement are nothing but empty claims with no foundation,” he said.

However, Brewster admitted the loss of bitcoins due to the closure of BitFunder/WeExchange, but he pointed out that he personally assumed that debt of 1,402BTC in order to protect the company'.

http://www.coindesk.com/neo-bee-ceo-moves-reassure-investors-following-insolvency-confusion/

Activity: 476
April 03, 2014, 07:15:19 PM
so, you're saying that N&B ran out of money 1 month after opening because of Karpeles?

I had no idea Mark was running N&B....
April 03, 2014, 07:12:35 PM
Bullshit? How dare you?

Didn't he say if he had his funds from Gox he would have put them into the company running costs? I mean he used his own funds to set up the company in the first place you fool. N+B are out of funds because of Ukyo and Karpeles. If these two hadn't been the criminals they actually are N+B would be fine. Danny is not the criminal here, you are not seeing sense atall.
Yeah, Bullshit.  Smelly, sticky, ripe bullshit.

He did not use his own funds, he used OUR funds, to the tune of 10K btc or more.

IF N&B are out of funds, it's because Danny mismanaged the enormous war chest they had.  He personally lost ~400 to Gox and ~1500 to BF.  Those were his PERSONAL FUNDS.

Where is the company money?  Where's the 10K btc he raised from us?  You can't blame that on Gox and Ukyo.  That's all Danny.
April 03, 2014, 07:04:34 PM
that's bullshit.  If it's true that N&B is out of money, that responsibility falls on Danny, and no one else.  

He stored his own money on Gox, not N&B's (according to him).

If N&B is out of money, you can't blame anyone but Danny.

Bullshit? How dare you?

Didn't he say if he had his funds from Gox he would have put them into the company running costs? I mean he used his own funds to set up the company in the first place you fool. N+B are out of funds because of Ukyo and Karpeles. If these two hadn't been the criminals they actually are N+B would be fine. Danny is not the criminal here, you are not seeing sense atall.
April 03, 2014, 06:58:10 PM
@Luttinen Whatever he sorts out all of us lose at this point.

I wouldn't mind losing if he wasn't fleeing like a coward and making excuses, if he actually stuck to and said "Guys, I fucked up, here are the numbers and here are my plans to fix things", but instead he acted in secrecy, witheld information, pretended everything was fine while people continued to pile their money into NeoBee, and then he bailed. Literally Goxy.
Exactly, Danny has hid the entire situation from us, he deserves no respect from shareholders.  He has had ample time to come clean, but instead, he went with the bullshit announcement that there's no money and it's all the fault of some reddit troll.

He filed to change CEO on the 14th, folks.  That's 3 weeks ago.  So, no, he doesn't get any more time to "sort things out".  He needs to explain why trading has stopped and where the money is.  Without that explanation, we're forced to assume he took it.  What other explanation is there for him going quiet and out of money 1 month into the operation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 03, 2014, 06:53:51 PM
Lol, Ohither Stuartuk, dropping by to shill for Danny instead of Ken?  Or do they share you?
April 03, 2014, 06:53:42 PM
Danny put millions of his own money into NeoBee and has probably lost a lot of it. All because of Karpeles and Ukyo. Period.
that's bullshit.  If it's true that N&B is out of money, that responsibility falls on Danny, and no one else.  He's the one that mismanaged funds and ran out of money one month into the operation. 

He stored his own money on Gox, not N&B's (according to him).  He bailed out N&B from BF (according to him).

If N&B is out of money, you can't blame anyone but Danny.
April 03, 2014, 06:44:07 PM
You are a disgrace, a coward, and a liar.

And Ukyo is great, a star and Karpeles - what a dude!

Take a step back bobby, Danny is a victim here too, who stole the coins? Him or Ukyo?

Danny put millions of his own money into NeoBee and has probably lost a lot of it. All because of Karpeles and Ukyo. Period.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 03, 2014, 06:42:06 PM
@bobbyremone

Easy tiger. Give the guy at week at least to sort things out.
April 03, 2014, 06:23:00 PM
Why should we trust what Ukyo has to say?
+1  Sorry, but Ukyo is not a credible source of information.  If he talked with people, etc, then he needs to provide evidence.  His word is shit.

Also, since he's keen on talking, someone ask him when he's going to give people's coins back.
Activity: 252
April 03, 2014, 06:19:31 PM
I don't like this at all... We could face a reality worst then what we've been told. How bed could it be?

Why should we trust what Ukyo has to say?
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
April 03, 2014, 05:58:35 PM
Code: (#bitfunder)
<[KS]__> Ukyo: N&B not directly your fault (Danny clearly overspent - typical startup mistake), but the delays in resolving the WeEx issue haven't helped. And still aren't. Say, you'd find his BTC about now, that would make a difference for a bunch of people. No pressure :p
i hear there is a lot more to all this than whats been made public so far
well see what comes out soon enough i think
Ukyo, you mean more to N&B debacle?
ya
talked a bit with the guys who worked there
nothing good eh?
doesnt sound like it at all
I don't like this at all... We could face a reality worst then what we've been told. How bed could it be?
Activity: 38
April 03, 2014, 03:43:13 PM
the media will eat this failure like a desert.
Phase 2 of the rollout campaign: FREE PRESS!!!

LOL!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
April 03, 2014, 03:19:28 PM
the media will eat this failure like a desert.
Phase 2 of the rollout campaign: FREE PRESS!!!
Merit: 254
April 03, 2014, 03:18:23 PM
Well, Cyprus is a bit more hospitable to quality banks...
April 03, 2014, 03:15:56 PM
Well, if they were smart, they would buy back their sold shares with the money they make from liquidation if they want to avoid trouble from the SEC. Yes, I know they are not an American company, but they illegally solicited investments from American investors so you can bet the US gov is going to have something to say about it. Particularly if there was fraud involved and it looks probable that there was.
What about European authorities?  As far as I know, fraud is illegal there, too.
April 03, 2014, 03:14:02 PM
They're under lease(I remember that I read somewhere that their rent is paid with BTC), so when Neo doesn't pay rent anymore, the owner of the building will kick them out soon.

That's interesting if they are paying rent with BTC.  It's entirely possible that they have BTC but not fiat for expenses, which would explain liquidity issues.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 03, 2014, 02:51:09 PM
@mgio: sell the branch and lease to the new owner. Not a good long term strategy, but maybe they'd buy enough time to actually start the business (unless D. is taking all the money making projects with him)

They're under lease(I remember that I read somewhere that their rent is paid with BTC), so when Neo doesn't pay rent anymore, the owner of the building will kick them out soon. So it seems like they cant sell the branch. They can sell equipment, but these shares are non-equity profit shares. So they have no rights for liquidation funds. Bitcoin community is screwed ... again. And again. And again ...

Well, if they were smart, they would buy back their sold shares with the money they make from liquidation if they want to avoid trouble from the SEC. Yes, I know they are not an American company, but they illegally solicited investments from American investors so you can bet the US gov is going to have something to say about it. Particularly if there was fraud involved and it looks probable that there was.
Activity: 22
April 03, 2014, 02:50:43 PM
Wave of resignations by employees and Mr. Neo disappeared ...
April 03, 2014, 02:47:50 PM
@mgio: sell the branch and lease to the new owner. Not a good long term strategy, but maybe they'd buy enough time to actually start the business (unless D. is taking all the money making projects with him)

They're under lease(I remember that I read somewhere that their rent is paid with BTC), so when Neo doesn't pay rent anymore, the owner of the building will kick them out soon. So it seems like they cant sell the branch. They can sell equipment, but these shares are non-equity profit shares. So they have no rights for liquidation funds. Bitcoin community is screwed ... again. And again. And again ...

EDIT : That post under mine ... damn ... the media will eat this failure like a desert. I doubt that any new potential Bitcoiner from Cyprus will be buying into BTC soon. It's horrible what he did. The whole credibility of Bitcoin is destroyed on that island.
Pages:
Jump to: