Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 26. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 09:49:47 AM
I choose cardano because cardano growth is very fast. I see the potential cardano will experience a big increase in every year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
It seems to me that both projects are quite good and it is very difficult to guess which of them will grow stronger. Both projects have a strong team and good marketing. I prefer both projects
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I am prefer choosing NEO because ADA total supply very huge compare with NEO. Beside that, I am choosing NEO because NEO is china ethereum and the platform used by many token in market
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
They are both promising for me and I trust they have a brilliant future. But if I have to choose one I will go for ADA, because they have a strong team and increasing enormous support from the community as well.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
Why choose between these coins if you can keep them together. Do not grow one so grow another. Everything is simple and logical. You should take only good coins remember this
Activity: 32
July 23, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
I think that, ADA, because the developers are strong, very good project.
NEO has a lot of problems now, in the near future it will be hard
Activity: 238
July 22, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
The coin isn't a good coin if you are talking about it in terms of profit since it does not produce a constant stream of value and the volume traded on a daily 24-hour trend has a lot of volatility indicating an unreliable customer base
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 21, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
NEO and ADA are platforms that are structurally similar to each other. I think they both have a lot of promise and make a great effort to improve themselves. They deserve to be appreciated.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 03:44:32 PM
NEO used to be one of my  favourite coins before, but i started to crash and i started to hate that coin, i lost a lot of money because of it. ADA is a pretty new coin, but it is a very good one
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
NEO and cardano (ADA) are both good too, due to smart contract technology. with a very small transaction fee. but it seems cardano more be chohan, not much different from ETH. that's my opinion.
Activity: 211
July 21, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
I see great potential on NEO coins. then I prefer NEO compared to ADA. I believe the price of NEO will soar if the market recovers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 02:40:35 PM
If I prefer to coin ADA rather than NEO coins because I know more than NEO and again from ADA coins I've never felt good enough when trading but in NEO coins I never trade at all and never see how change NEO coin prices
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 21, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
NEO is the potential altcoin, it is dubbed the Ethereum China. The reason is NEO has the technology, development plan is quite similar to Ethereum. NEO also has better transaction processing speed than Ethereum. NEO is worth the investment. However, if choosing between NEO and Cardano then I would choose Cardano. Cardano is better than NEO, it's more stable. Cardano has a professional team and good scalability. I believe in the future Cardano will grow strongly and become one of the best altcoin.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
Both are good for investment, but ADA will give you more profit, because it's young coin, perspective project and the price of coin is only 0.16$, while price of NEO is more then 30$ Wink
maybe i prefer there or cardano than the neo, because cardano is still very safe and transparent,
compared with neo have experienced problems in his country
Activity: 406
July 21, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
Each of these coins has their advantages and growth potential, but if I choose to choose, I will select NEO. NEO is very similar to ETH and uses simple language. A more advanced NEO platform that has the potential to be used by more people. This also helps because that fact is a type of POS coin and that appeals to the public ("easy money").
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Both are good for investment, but ADA will give you more profit, because it's young coin, perspective project and the price of coin is only 0.16$, while price of NEO is more then 30$ Wink
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
It is better to invest in NEO because for me it is a more promising coin and it seems to me NEO will soon be popular.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
Well i guess when see it ADA is more better than neo the potential of it have many a good than neo and with their development in the technology. And for the crypto that affilated with it. So ada right now are still better
Cardano is better. Look at the market capitalization of ADA and compare it with NEO. You will see the greatest difference. It is also the better gainer. Just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQuW8SliTY&list=PLIbqpoj91lXjrjN4V9GCelkrVBzTrdZA9
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
I keep each cash with a very small quantity, however I nevertheless need to buy greater NEO considering the fact that it's miles greater like a corporation apart from a small development group. ADA has a totally educational team, their whitepaper simply like a academic paper, I can't completely understand their idea.
Activity: 476
July 18, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
 From these two coins, I would prefer NEO. Because this coin now more popular and volatile. I think that you should buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: