Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 31. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
It seems to me that Cardano will soon fall in price very soon.  I have more faith in the success of NEO.  I hope I'll be right.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 07:37:50 AM
Both altcoins are good for me. But I think ADA is now more underestimated than NEO. But in the future, not very soon, I believe NEO will bring us more. So I'd say, you can buy ADA for 3-6 month and then sell or NEO (and hold it for 8-16 month).
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
Neo and ADA are two valuable coins in the future, these two coins have the potential to continue growing and become big in the future, but if I choose one, I prefer Neo because Neo I think is more promising.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
I trust more NEO. does ADA have any news? For a long time I did not hear anything positive about this coin. At the same time, I see that NEO is developing.
Activity: 14
July 10, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
Not an easy choice, because both have a really serious developer team. But I will choose Neo, because smaller marketcap is a greater profit probability. And of course this option will only apply today.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
ADA and NEO are two good coins but if I choose one I will choose NEO, NEO I think has greater potential in the future very good development from time to time so I'm sure NEO has a very bright future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 10, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
Neo is adoption friendly since it is decentralized and it is also partially centralize with room for regulations and overall features for tax and other requirement that Government would like to see. Ada has amazing technology too, it is wise to have both coin!
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 02:13:30 AM
I choose NEO to hold long term. and I chose ADA for short-term trading. the two coins have the same potential coin just as well, only the price is much different. but equally beneficial if used for investment. there is no harm to choose both. good luck  Wink
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
I also see the potential in these two coins, as they are followed by strong developments that will become even more relevant with the passage of time. Therefore, their growth will be very strong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 01:51:19 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

Why you don't choose both, because they are all very potential Altcoins in the future. Cardano has a more long roadmap than Neo, but Neo is a coin from China and when this country allow crypto, NEO will grow very strong and maybe even overcome ETH in the near future
Activity: 130
July 10, 2018, 01:43:22 AM
I think both coins slid in price and consequently, their market caps shrank by several million dollars. But I prefer NEO because it has already an existing and proven product and it is back up with legitimate company in China and the acceptance of the community is so amazing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 10, 2018, 01:40:13 AM
Between NEO and ADA I tend to choose NEO, this coint worth to be calculated I'm sure for the future progress will be even better and certainly have the potential to be in the investment
Activity: 128
July 10, 2018, 12:49:03 AM
NEO is called a lot of people as Ethereum from China so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright, NEO in my opinion is more promising so I now prefer NEO to invest in the long term.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 10, 2018, 12:34:42 AM
NEO has already created a product and on it there are already more than 50 ICO, so at the moment NEO looks stronger than a cardano
Activity: 92
July 10, 2018, 12:32:16 AM
I chose Neo. I think that this crypto currency has a tremendous potential. NEO has already achieved significant success today, using and developing the technology of smart contracts, which is rightfully considered one of the most important and promising implementations of blocking technology.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
July 09, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
There is a new player in town called QTUM so both NEO and ADA need to get their act together before they are overtaken. Between the two however i'd go for NEO which is not about speculation, it is already proving to be better than ethereum so it will pump this year and next
Activity: 99
July 09, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
neo has more perspective. Neo has more and stronger community and just as soon time will be a lot of positive news!
My choice is neo
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 03:36:24 PM
Cardano has problems.  So I'd better invest in NEO.  And I believe more in the success of this coin than in the ADA.
Activity: 68
July 09, 2018, 10:08:08 AM
It is difficult to answer this inquiry since both of these cryptos have their own particular qualities and shortcomings. They both appear to contend with Ethereum to some degree, however neither of them is adequate to outperform it now.
Activity: 39
July 08, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
I would choose NEO because as it was previously said in this thread, some of new ICOs are starting their platform with implementing NEO blockchain so he price may rise in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: