Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 33. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I think both can reach good values with the bulls market. But in my way of thinking, neo is a better option than cardano, in the terms of potential and popularity.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
It seems to me better to invest in EOS and hold coins for a longer term than to invest in NEO or ADA.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
July 04, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I would definitely choose both . I see potencial in both projects . It will take some time to reach Ethereum level . If you cant decide Which one to buy then just split it 50/50 . One of them definetly will be TOP3 or TOP4 , if not top 2 Project Smiley
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:54:52 PM
I heard that Cardano is called the "killer" of NEO and the Ethereum. This is due to the fact that Cardano is the only platform at the moment that uses academic peer-reviewed open source code. Also he is known as the third generation block-batch. NEO is focusing on the smart economy. both these crypto-currencies, although they use the same block, but nevertheless have a different purpose. Despite this, I believe that Cardano has a greater potential for development than NEO.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
Between NEO and ADA, my preference goes to NEO. NEO is developing very well. ADA is a good project but its quality is lower than NEO. The foundation of NEO is also being used by many projects to develop platforms and gain a lot of success. I think it has enormous potential for growth in the future. It is very promising and I would definitely invest in it.
Activity: 453
July 04, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
ADA of course, mainly because NEO has a shutdown button, still has? dunno, and it's too much hyped for my taste, to me usually means, too much hype, we here only for the money...  I like ADA more because of third generation blockchain, that is called Tangle, I would love to see what will come out of that.
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 04:28:14 PM
I think neo has more prospects! This is the Chinese etherium, which already has a large community, there are already many ico on the neo platform. I choose neo
Activity: 123
July 04, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
I think both Cardano and Neo have the potential to be in top-5 of Coinmarketcap. These coins look good for a long term investment in my opinion.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
July 04, 2018, 04:22:02 PM
Cardano First blockchain to be developed from a scientific philosophy:

Regulatory and Compliance focus
Scaleability
Cross Chain integration

Cardano aims to integrate with all other major cryptocurrencies without the use of a third party, which:

- Reduces fees that exchanges charge
- Allow quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain
- Removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies

Neo differentiates by focusing on the ease of adoption for the developers. They do this by supporting Java and existing coding languages that developers have already learnt – removing the barrier to entry that they would face having to learn a new coding language if they chose to use Ethereum’s blockchain.

Activity: 658
July 04, 2018, 03:02:10 PM
i think all of them will achieve success we need many architecture of blockchain to simulate real words uses good luck and don't forget waves and eos
Activity: 87
July 04, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
I more preferrably pick and invest on NEO. They have a good working team. They always do in accordance of the rules and regulations. Plus, the more you hold the more you gain.
Activity: 134
July 04, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
I think for now ADA will give you a bigger profit, because the price of ADA will increase higher than ETH price increase in this year.
My point is the same as you, NEO and ADA are very promising altcoins, but maybe in the short term, I think this year ADA will be more profitable.
Activity: 34
July 04, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
As for me it's better to invest in NEO and hold coins for a long term.  You can take a chance and invest in ADA, but I would not advise.
Activity: 56
July 04, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
I think ada is better. Its technology is innovative and has many inspirations. But neo is obviously imitating eth. But the total amount of ada is too large, and the total amount of several hundred million will greatly affect its future growth space. And it is difficult to use the mobile wallet.
Activity: 138
July 04, 2018, 10:41:05 AM
I do not think it's worth investing in Cardano.  I think NEO is a good choice.  And it is worth keeping this coin for a long term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 09:29:37 AM
ADA and NEO are good. I like NEO more, it is the strong and large community. Background platform And New, many applications is not updated. Should insertion the price of its expense
I like the name of the coin because it is a very ETH-like coin and it can create a separate smart contract on the NEO platform. I think NEO is very cheap at this moment and the potential is still not fully explored. If you invest in NEO, the opportunity is very good because I expect the price of NEO may reach $ 1000 in the next few years and this market may attract more new investors in the future. I advise people to buy NEO and keep in 3 years, you will receive the best profit
Activity: 588
July 04, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
These projects in my opinion have a lot in common and therefore they need to be compared, but I think that today the NEO project has a much better chance of success, because this project works all, unlike the ADA project
Activity: 24
July 04, 2018, 09:16:38 AM
ADA and NEO are good. I like NEO more, it is the strong and large community. Background platform And New, many applications is not updated. Should insertion the price of its expense
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
July 04, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

I choose NEO. It has a growing ecosystem and very active community. It's something you can actually be involved in vs. just buying it

Me either. Neo is like a Chinese ether that really have a bright future in crypto world and aside from its value its community is growing drastically and I don't see neo comparing to ada as a good point.

NEO and GAS as the only coins without withdrawal fees. NEO and the NEO development team City of Zion have presented at the EU parliament and NEX is on it's way to become the first registered security in the EU. Talk about having a future Smiley

That's what I'm talking about.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
Wow, you really choose. These two are the biggest competitors. In the future, the blockchain may choose the strongest competitive NEO and ADA instead of the current Ethereum. This is a good choice. NEO has a huge market and ADA has a huge market. I choose ADA.
Pages:
Jump to: