Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 30. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 13, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
Why couldn't you compare them? They are actually in the very same category: smart contract platforms.
In fact, it is important that you compare projects in the same category with each other so you can hedge better.

In the case of neo vs ada, you have real world success vs. theoretical success.
Neo is up and running and is growing very fast.
There is 3rd party support too as dexs for nep5 tokens are coming up.

Ada, on the other hand is technically superior, but it's still all on paper.
But out of all of them, it has a lot more legitimacy because it has been tested, back tested, and tested again by credible techies in the field.
The results are all open for the public to see too.
However, teh only project I know that has committed to migrate to the ADA platform once its running is Traxia, I don't know of any others.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
NEO is quicker and somewhat related to ethereum but has chosen to open adoption of more commonly used languages like JAVA. Moreover, its Chinese connections could open it up for quicker adoption. Hence, NEO has the slight edge.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
Both coins are good in their own way and both are in drawdown along with the market. You can bribe the PT a little bit and that and that. But if you choose one, I still prefer neo
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 08:51:28 AM
NEO. Neo's always been a good investment and always will be. It really could surpass a lot of coins that are superior to it in price right now, as someone has already mentioned. Definitely keep an eye on it.

Both are good, but if I had to choose only one, I'd take ADA. I trust Charles Hoskinson, as he's ETH co-founder and a very smart person, and I think that ADA is more promising, as it's features and protocol allow Cardano platform to be integrated in many different businesses.
Activity: 181
July 13, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
Perhaps in the future these coins will both be successful, but now I trust NEO more and advise you to invest in this coin.
Activity: 57
July 12, 2018, 07:37:00 PM
Another  very difficult question to answer... both projects are good but 
I would choose NEO... it seems that NEO is promising because of their foundation
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 12, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Why do people try to compare coins  that have nothing to do? ADA is proof of stake, while NEO is a completely different protocol. Even their focus is different, because NEO focuses on identities and smart contracts.
Activity: 108
July 12, 2018, 06:40:53 PM
For me Cardano is more interesting and promising project. I like their team and long term vision. This coin can achieve really big results.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
July 12, 2018, 05:32:53 PM
ADA all the way, I strongly believe in it. It's one of the very best altcoins out there, isn't it? I believe it is and you can't prove me wrong
On a more serious note, I don't think it is fair to compare the two coins, ADA is kind of cheap while NEO has stronger market capitalization
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
I would choose ADA. It seems to me that this project is much more promising than NEO. But ideally I would buy both coins, because you always need to diversify the risks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:27:29 PM
neo and ada both are good coins neo is very good and promising project some of new ico are starting their platform with implementing neo blockchain technology  ada is also good potential coin and its in its early stage and it will be grow more in future
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I will definitely choose NEO. Because NEO has a better foundation than the ADA. I do not know much about the ADA because it can not attract me with NEO. Since I have just joined the Crypto market, I have liked NEO because it is Chinese currency. China is currently experiencing a very high level of technological development and I think NEO will have a great foundation in later years.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
My pick is and always will be neo,made nice amount of money thx to it from antshares stage.Deal about neo and all chiniese coins is that they are centralised and backed up buy power of county miners/traders and when main Bruce Lee says pump it they all do as comanded,take a look at litecoin and bch those 2 should be renamed in to offfical China pump/dump currency
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 09:45:35 AM
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 09:14:50 AM
I still choose ADA, from its listing until now, I have been tracking its changes, I think I know more about ADA, so I chose to believe ADA! Because I will not invest in crypto currencies that I do not understand!
Activity: 99
July 12, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
I think it's worth choose ADA. I had hopes for NEO, but this coin has stalled in place, while the coin of ADA is now actively developing and improving. The price of this coin is also growing up. So now it is better to choose ADA.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 11, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I think you should choose the NEO instead of ADA, you can say that anchor is becoming a very powerful force like eth , it's having a huge number of transactions , which has a very professional number of people in the world. So you choose to invest in anchor to get the highest profit , now , the price of the altcoin is falling very sharply , so if you' re planning to invest it , buy it and store it right away
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 12:47:12 PM
Most likely NEO in the future will be more popular and successful than Cardano.  Therefore, my choice is NEO.
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 05:08:36 AM
If we look at the price is NEO better than ADA . but when viewed from the potential of the two altcoin movements I see that is ADA better to trade or invest in the long term or short term!
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

If you compare these two options, then I prefer to work with ADA. Yes, now the project does not have an active growth in value, but as the market recovers, the situation can drastically change.
Pages:
Jump to: