Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 34. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
I think it's better to invest in NEO than in Cardano.  I think NEO has more chances for a good future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
NEO and GAS as the only coins without withdrawal fees. NEO and the NEO development team City of Zion have presented at the EU parliament and NEX is on it's way to become the first registered security in the EU. Talk about having a future Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I choose NEO. It has a growing ecosystem and very active community. It's something you can actually be involved in vs. just buying it
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 03, 2018, 10:25:22 AM
In recent days NEO was increased far away to above $100. And also, now decreased enough so you can have the investing opportunity once again for now and in 2019 year end you will get the price level of above $1000.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 03, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
I would have chosen NEO, but it seems it is under the influence of some whale that are controlling the price. It seems not to be growing as expected. While i have already invested into ADA and i am expecting it to give a good result.
Activity: 336
July 03, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
I think for now ADA will give you a bigger profit, because the price of ADA will increase higher than ETH price increase in this year.
Activity: 83
July 03, 2018, 10:13:45 AM
I would not choose among these coins, because they are both very promising. I studied both projects for a long time and watch the news. Buy both coins and you just earn very well!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
Both altcoin are a good long term investment but in case I choose one, I stick with NEO because it has already a working product compared to Cardano. You cannot tell which one is best if you only base it in white paper, you have to test it in real time transaction.
Activity: 81
July 03, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
Yes technically I would say that Cardano is more advanced than NEO. It's based on the Haskell language, which makes it unique when compared to other cryptocurrancy, on top of that, some Ico uses the Cardano platform including Traxia and Sp8de. Compared to this, NEO is very similar to Ethereum and uses simple language. I think both Altcoin have a good price, I always monitor every day in exchange, NEO and ADA as per my choice.
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 12:07:53 AM
It is definitely and very clear I choose NEO.
Many reasons why I choose NEO. One of which is due to NEO one altcoin whose price instantly skyrocketed in the top 10 on his arrival.
Then the algorithm used is also very good compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
Ya my vote is for ADA too. I think betting on their protocol and Charles Hoskinson is a better bet.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 02, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

I hold both. But I think ADA has more potential.

But TBH, I think Wanchain has the most potential, it's still a low market cap coin ($1B) compared to ADA and NEO but has the potential to revolutionize the banking industry and take #3 position away from Ripple.

Check out this video where Altcoin Buzz compares Wanchain and NEO:
https://bestcrypto.tv/908/neo-vs-wanchain/
indeed for this ADA has a higher value than NEO. but I am more convinced of the NEO that is currently showing steady progress. so it's good to have NEO to get the benefits and development of an NEO much better than it is today.
Activity: 61
July 02, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
I prefer Neo because its price continues to rise,this coin is very popular in China,it is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
I chose Neo. I think that this crypto currency has a tremendous potential. NEO has already achieved significant success today, using and developing the technology of smart contracts, which is rightfully considered one of the most important and promising implementations of blocking technology.
Activity: 579
July 02, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
Now I would advise investing in NEO and holding coins for a long term.  In Cardano I do not advise you to invest.
Well, why do you make such a decision? There must be facts that point to the failure of one project and the prospects of the other.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
Now I would advise investing in NEO and holding coins for a long term.  In Cardano I do not advise you to invest.
Activity: 686
July 02, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
Of course, ADA, because the developers are awesome, very good project.
NEO, I do not trust, there are so many problems with this project, he does not have a future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
In the autumn NEO had big problems after the repression of China in the direction of the crypt. She managed to sink to the bottom, which she had never been. But now this crypt is more or less good. And most likely, it will be at least $ 300.
Activity: 89
July 02, 2018, 08:07:08 AM
ADA needs to deliver a functional product before being rated in front of anything IMO.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 07:42:07 AM
If to choose from these two coins, I prefer NEO. At the same time, I prefer both NEO and ADA within my investment portfolio. Each of these coins has its advantages and growth potential.
Pages:
Jump to: