Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 28. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:16:41 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

each coin has a different use case. I think it's not an apple to apple comparison. Both are good if you're looking at the fundamental level.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
NEO is known as the dragon of Asia, it has great potential. However, if choosing between NEO and Cardano I would definitely choose Cardano. The reason is that Cardano is better than NEO. Cardano has a large capitalization, it has a lot of trading volume everyday. Cardano has a professional team, it has good scalability. Cardano has fixed the bug on Ethereum. I believe in the future Cardano will become the rival of Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 17, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

In my opinion, this two can be compared. For me, neo is the third best investment way after bitcoin and ethereum in crypto. I believe its potential and I think it is a coin which is more succesful than cardano.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 17, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
For me, both NEO and Cardano are worth the investment, they are all promising to bring us much profit. NEO is called Ethereum of China, it is faster than Ethereum. NEO has a large support community, professional team. I believe that NEO will grow in the future. However, I still prefer Cardano over NEO. Cardano is a very scalable altcoin that overcomes the bugs on Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now the price of Cardano is very low, only $ 0.17, I will buy and hold it now.
Activity: 197
July 17, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
I think ADA better because it's very powerfull platform. Neo isn't intresting now and does not attract attention from investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
July 17, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
Both are very good Coins and their rank is pretty well. But between NEO and ADA, I would choose NEO for the winner. NEO has a working platform. Many Good Projects are coming in NEP5 Platform, and most of the project got to succeed. After Ethereum, NEO is the second choice for the ICO Project owners, it is easy and fast. ADA is a very good coin, no doubt, but ADA hasn't a good active platform yet. So, the winner is NEO and I wish a very bright future for the NEO.
Activity: 22
July 17, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
I hold both. But I think ADA has more potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 17, 2018, 05:13:25 PM
Presently, i would choose ADA. NEO would have been my choice, but the rate at which it is falling is what i do not understand, but based on the view of some crypto enthusiast, i got to know that it is centralized and that there is much influence on it by some.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 17, 2018, 03:31:12 PM
NEO is the winner. What is ADA? It is cryptocurrency? And do they have working platform? No! So how can they be a cryptocurrency? Cheesy
Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
NEO and ADA are the most popular coins in crypto-currencies. one and the other are each other. for investors I think these have successful projects and white paper.
Activity: 294
July 17, 2018, 03:29:11 PM
NEO is more centralized then ADA.
NEO is making progress as a platform in the East and making the smart economy possible.
ADA will never replace NEO, because their goals and expected markets are different. But Cardano has a more flexible approach and greater security.
As long-term I prefer NEO, bur ADA can give good profit too, according to its market history. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
I am going with neo becuase neo is very promising coin and its price always up when market is green neo always high choice for every investor .
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
July 17, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
Well i guess when see it ADA is more better than neo the potential of it have many a good than neo and with their development in the technology. And for the crypto that affilated with it. So ada right now are still better
Activity: 83
July 17, 2018, 03:13:26 PM
I will choose NEO over ADA. Cause neo is more valuable than cardano. So many good ico coming by neo base.So I think neo is better than ADA.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 17, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
I don't know much about ADA to differentiate them but I have seen some projects that are being built on top of NEO blockchain the same way many projects are based on the Ethereum Blockchain. I'm thinking that NEO has more potential technologically when compare to ADA.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 17, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
To me it is quite important that a big community carries the project. The projects on the platform also need to be of high quality. I don't see any relevant projects on ADA at this moment, though they will come sooner or later (some examples are already mentioned). NEO is already a huge train that already departed, ADA to me is a project still in the laboratory. I am invested in both, but I currently like NEO better and see ADA as a long term thing.
Activity: 150
July 17, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Invest in both coins.  I think this is the best option.  It is difficult to predict which coin will be better in the future.
Activity: 151
July 17, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
Both projects are very promising and interesting in their own way. NEO has a huge amount of Asian money, and the ADA has a very strong scientific base, perhaps the best experts in the field of technology blockchain are grouped in ADA - I think this is the most promising project.
I would prefer to invest in NEO.  But perhaps in a year ADA will also be a successful coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 17, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
Both projects are very promising and interesting in their own way. NEO has a huge amount of Asian money, and the ADA has a very strong scientific base, perhaps the best experts in the field of technology blockchain are grouped in ADA - I think this is the most promising project.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 17, 2018, 07:31:24 AM
Earlier I, unfortunately, chose Ada.  This was before the fall of the market.  I suggested that NEO already had the main growth, and the ADA has more chances to make a big profit for us.  But now I understand that I must to choose NEO since this coin is more stable.
Pages:
Jump to: