Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 29. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
These are coins with different technology. From these coins, I choose NEO. I think she has a greater future.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
ADA has a much more fundamental foundation, separate development, marketing and research teams. Of course my choice is Cardano.
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
Both coins are of course very cool. My friends and I will take them for a long time
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
I will choose neo, as many developers are interested in neo blockchain and there are already some who have been proven using neo platforms this year. all the time I would rather take a chance on something that has provided rather than possibly obsolete possibilities before launch. Neo's side is highly potential to make reliable and valuable coins in the future with a good and easy coin that has many enthusiasts
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 16, 2018, 06:52:25 PM
I would prefer ADA.
I think now ADA is a bad choice.  I think next year the price of this coin will drop significantly.
FYI, both NEO nor ADA is a very bad choice at the moment because there was no demand to all of them and you can see that about how the majority of people are still using ethereum rather than use them all to invest in anything. As far as i remember the majority of NEO platform are using ethereum to get the funding from the investors. NEO and ADA are shitcoin which has no demand in our market at all.
Activity: 144
July 16, 2018, 06:47:52 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
In my opinion NEO has a promising future.  Perhaps Cardano will also be a successful coin, but I trust NEO more.
Activity: 147
July 16, 2018, 04:34:52 PM
I would prefer ADA.
I think now ADA is a bad choice.  I think next year the price of this coin will drop significantly.
Activity: 23
July 15, 2018, 05:42:36 PM
I would prefer ADA.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:53:12 AM
I'd be more in favor of NEO. altcoin has a platform that simply began to draw and even I can sense will be like ethereum. support for the NEO also great from their home country that is also very supportive of the development of crypto to the world. so I guess the NEO having more future good.
Activity: 294
July 15, 2018, 01:32:06 AM
Now I invest my money in both projects, I am sure of their excellent development prospects. But still NEO has better development prospects, there is a large community, the demand for tokens continues to grow actively.
Activity: 99
July 14, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
I will still choose NEO more for short term period and choose ADA for long term period, although NEO will be the rivak of ETH someday but the price will statemant in maximum number. ADA will be revolute coin that same before.
i do not know much about afa, bit i know that neo is just fine and good and i know there ar ea lof of people eho love
Activity: 99
July 14, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
i hace not heard a lt about ada, so i doybt that i can say sonething good about it and so ething bad as well
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 07:53:09 AM
Personally, I prefer to work with ADA. But I do not consider this comparison to be correct, because it is best to distribute investments for various reliable projects.
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 07:47:17 AM
I mainly focus on working with NEO, the project has state support and an excellent development strategy, can become one of the leaders in the Chinese market.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
NEO is a good investment coin, Cardano also has potential, but I doubt that this coin will be successful in the future.
Activity: 114
July 14, 2018, 05:08:17 AM
Both have excellent technology, but i already invested into NEO because it is a very popular blockchain platform for ICOs like Ethereum, with their own smart-contracts and type of tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
NEO and ADA it is very interesting comparsion. Cardano has the good potential for development, but this potential based on WhitePaper, because we have not enough practical experiance with Cardano blockchain. NEO not so technological as Cardano, but NEO is already has live blockchain and tokens of good projects inside. I like NEO for free transactions inside blockchain.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 13, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
NEO has got the entire chinese economy behind it, so there is almost no doubt that when we start to see another significant bull run that NEO will be somewhere near the top of the wave. I fully expect NEO to be in the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap soon, probably somewhere just below EOS, but hopefully above XRP.
Activity: 81
July 13, 2018, 01:47:36 PM
Neo will be one of their most profitable coins this year, it is very underrated. So be sure to buy it.
Activity: 59
July 13, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

I've always liked NEO because of its strong position in the Chinese market, and is down quite a bit at this point.

BUT I do think ADA maybe has a better potential for return in the shorter term, so I'd say to split  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: