Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 32. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

I think that the ADA coin is just ahead of the NEO coin as the NEO increases well today I think many investors have bought a coin so now the ADA coin increases significantly.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
The cardinal coinage are absolutely both area real affirmative emf and are absolutely both sliver of my portfolio at equal amounts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
For me it will be NEO , im holding NEO for almost year already , as i can remember the all time high price of NEO was around 180 USD. not it is 37.  NEO is very good and promising project.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
July 07, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
I  hold both coins with a very small amount, but I still want to buy more NEO since it is more like a company other than a small development team. ADA has a very academic team, their whitepaper really like a academic paper, I cannot fully understand their idea.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
July 07, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
it is true that the two are totally unrelated so it is not fair if we should compare the two but if we talk about investment we should choose which one is better and I think NEO is better than ADA because NEO is often used as a plafform and I am sure more days will be there are more coins that use NEO as their platform and of course it will have a good impact on the price in the future
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 05:34:25 PM
I am more inclined to vote for NEO, though the movement and popularity not yet soon enough, but I see this coin might well and will be profitable. I hope future NEO continue to develop more and better in order to still be able to survive in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 07, 2018, 02:17:47 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I prefer neo for now, yes neo progress is more alive than there is. I think that's what I studied before about these two altcoins. especially now the value is quite down
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
Cardano, despite its early stage of development and the absence of outstanding real achievements, managed to convince investors of its ability to change the world and entered the top ten leading crypto-currencies with the flag of the "etherium killer".
Activity: 100
July 07, 2018, 01:02:07 PM
I choose Neo, it has great popularity, good potential, suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 07, 2018, 08:18:41 AM
No, it's not serious, what kind of ADA? the first time I've heard. At least there are a couple of good projects for neo. I can read about it, of course, and then I'll sign here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 07, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
At the moment I trust ADA more. It seems to me that this project has more chances to become successful and popular. But this does not mean that NEO is a bad coin.
Activity: 364
July 07, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
I prefer neo, i think china will lift the ban in 2019 and many icos will be made in neo protocol and it will pump neo to the moon.
But I chose Neo. I think the crypto currency has its potential kedapannya. NEO itself has also achieved significant success today, using and developing smart contracting technology, which is regarded as one of the most important and promising implementations of blocking technology.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 07:55:56 AM
I prefer neo, i think china will lift the ban in 2019 and many icos will be made in neo protocol and it will pump neo to the moon.
Activity: 280
July 07, 2018, 07:46:09 AM
Today I will choose NEO coin. I think that this promising coin will grow by 100-200% next year.  Wink
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
NEO is more centralized then ADA. NEO is making progress as a platform in the East and making the smart economy possible. ADA will never replace NEO, because their goals and expected markets are different. But Cardano has a more flexible approach and greater security. As long-term I prefer NEO, bur ADA can give good profit too, according to its market history.
Activity: 18
July 06, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
I believe  Neo and Gas will be a fantastic chain which must go up in adoption due to the world-class team planning for software applications. I am hodling a nice bagfull of it.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
I like both but I had to choose 1, I choose ada, I like it more.
I think that ada has more prospects. But neo is also a good coin, I would hold both.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
I much prefer NEO at this point, although I see the appeal of ADA. NEO is just an overall more developed project at this point & actually has a lower market cap & smaller supply than ADA so I feel NEO is extremely undervalued when comparing the two & represents less risk & more reward.
Activity: 110
July 05, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
It seems NEO is better than Cardano.  And it's better to invest in NEO and hold coins for a long term.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
There is no doubt that Cardano is backed up by better technology when compared to NEO. The technology behind ADA is one of the best in the crypto-world. But technology alone can't make its future prospects bright.
Pages:
Jump to: