Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 36. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:49:24 PM
ADA, has one of the most productive and polished developing team, however, future speculation keeps being a huge  part of what's driving these coins anyways.
Activity: 77
June 23, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
I do not think it's even possible to argue that. The winner is already certain and it will be NEO. Having a state behind a plant is a huge advantage. In China, everything changes
Activity: 182
June 22, 2018, 11:43:02 PM
NEO and ADA have great potential in the future so I choose both for my use as an investment, these two coins have advanced technology that will develop in the future so I am sure the future of these two coins is very bright.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 11:26:10 PM
I think personally if With potential I think ADA is better than NEO. But on the investment side, I think NEO is better.
Because NEO has a low cap rather than ADA.NEO is very similar to ETH and uses a simple language.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2018, 11:24:14 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I hold both. But I think ADA has more potential.

But TBH, I think Wanchain has the most potential, it's still a low market cap coin ($1B) compared to ADA and NEO but has the potential to revolutionize the banking industry and take #3 position away from Ripple.

Check out this video where Altcoin Buzz compares Wanchain and NEO:
https://bestcrypto.tv/908/neo-vs-wanchain/
Cardano and ADA is a coin that is very capable to be relied upon with its ever-increasing development. because these developments are able to bring the ADA into a precious coin in the future. so I support for the growth and development that exist in this ADA.
Activity: 142
June 22, 2018, 11:16:49 PM
I would not choose among these coins, because they are both very promising. I studied both projects for a long time and watch the news. Buy both coins and you just earn very well!

I do not believe in the success of Cardano.  Developers do not support their project.  Therefore, I advise you to invest in NEO.  This is a more reliable coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 01:42:06 PM
NEO is a very good coin and maybe in the future will be as popular as ETH.  I advise you to invest some money in NEO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 12:46:58 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

For this year i think ADA has a good platform and progressive projects although NEO is one of my favourite coin and last year i vote NEO as one of my top one coins but i think ADA will replace its position this year. But this time ETH is my top one coin and ADA is part of my favourite coin.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
I have more faith in Cardano, they work very hard on their project. I think it will soon be in the top 5.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 12:37:58 PM
This is a very difficult question to answer. Technologically seems that Cardano is more advanced than NEO.... I don't know what to choose because NEO is also a great platform and there are many ongoing ICOs on its platform!!!
why don't you split your funds and buy with 50% Cardano and other 50% NEO???
Activity: 133
June 21, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
I think NEO is more worth holding for a long time. Although NEO has risen a lot, its potential has not been fully achieved.
You can also buy cardano as and hold as well as cardano has potentials but NEO is more superior
Activity: 183
June 21, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
Now NEO is a more promising and reliable coin for investments for a longer term than Cardano.  And it is better now to invest in NEO.
Activity: 74
June 21, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
NEO is considered ETH of China, so it is strongly supported by the Chinese community. Not to mention the NEO platform is well known for its current projects.
Activity: 107
June 21, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
I think it's worth choose ADA. I had hopes for NEO, but this coin has stalled in place, while the coin of ADA is now actively developing and improving. The price of this coin is also growing up. So now it is better to choose ADA.
Activity: 99
June 20, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
I think Neo is more potential in the future than the ADA, Neo has a big community in the market and Neo demand continues to grow over time so I'm sure its future is brighter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 20, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
I would prefer NEO for long-term investment and better future profits. I believe NEO will give the best results from the technology it has. NEO is a coin whose part comes from the Chinese ethereum platform, so the development of NEO will most likely also be like ethereum, which increases consistently. While I also do not choose not to invest, the ADA has also signaled that it will also lead to become a valuable coin in the future
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 01:25:01 PM
Why I can't invest in both of them? Both of them are good coin and potential to be success in the future. Maybe I will choose NEO because it's older than ADA also has good development than ADA.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
personally I think NEO has a kind of governmental support and may become the leadder of the others in China in order to implement an ico there, so neo may have this kind of advantage upon ada.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
I advise you to invest in NEO while the price is low.  And I do not advise investing in Cardano.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
In this case, if we do not take comparisons but simply a choice, I would prefer NEO, it seems to me there is more perfect technology.
Pages:
Jump to: