Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 37. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:17:41 AM
Cardano is called the "killer" of NEO. This is the first blockchain-project, which was developed with a scientific and philosophical approach. developers are still carrying out a lot of research and development to improve the platform and overtake competitors, and also actively collaborates with the University of Edinburgh, and work on the control system of the blockchain is conducted jointly with the University of Lancaster.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
Between NEO and ADA for now I tend to ADA, it is currently ADA has not experienced significant growth, but I am sure for the future will be much better and potentially, ADA coint worth to be made investment
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 05:05:11 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I like ADA more. But you need to consider that she does not have anything yet and everything is only on paper. But if they manage to realize what they want, then the ADA will be a really cool project!
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 05:02:27 AM
Cardano is way better than NEO. NEO has too many issues they didn’t resolve in their code. even if they will fix all this, still ,NEO is second generation blockchain. cardano is the future.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
Wow, you really choose. These two are the biggest competitors. In the future, the blockchain may choose the strongest competitive NEO and ADA instead of the current Ethereum. This is a good choice. NEO has a huge market and ADA has a huge market. I choose ADA.
Activity: 124
June 19, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
Unequivocally NEO is better and more reliable for investments than ADA.  I do not advise you to take risks and invest in ADA.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
In short, I would say Neo. Looking from the purely TA perspective, there are some good signs on the daily charts with the MACD crossover. In the long term, Cardano may be the best option. Recently, it's better, so it looks more optimistic. I could bypass the pros and cons of the technology for both projects, but this is crypto. This means that everything is in order. Just go with that at the moment. This is ADA.
Activity: 107
June 18, 2018, 10:04:10 AM
If we look at the price is NEO better than ADA . but when viewed from the potential of the two altcoin movements I see that is ADA better to trade or invest in the long term or short term!
Activity: 476
June 18, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
If I needed to choose between NEO or Cardano (ADA) I would prefer Cardano. Why? Because it's new technology and I like it more than NEO.
Activity: 640
June 17, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
Both are good for investment, but ADA will give you more profit, because it's young coin, perspective project and the price of coin is only 0.16$, while price of NEO is more then 10$
Activity: 77
June 17, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
The competition in today's crypto is getting tougher. Each coin competes to get the best position and show its quality to attract many investors to invest their money in them. NEO vs ADA, NEO is the first popular compared to the ADA and until now the most favorite coin to be invested, because its value continues to increase. The number of communities of NEO is also much larger than the ADA.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
I prefer neo rather than ada, although, in fact, ada is better for short-term investments, the prospect of the future is more promising neo because if you look at its development, neo is better, in just two years neo can achieve as it is now
Activity: 151
June 17, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
As for me, it's better to invest in NEO than in Cardano.  I think NEO has more chances of success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
neither of them is good enough to surpass Ethereum at this point. In the future – perhaps, but not right now. In the end, nobody can know what will happen in a few years, and which of these coins will come up on top.
Activity: 63
June 15, 2018, 05:54:30 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

Both Cardano (ADA) and NEO (NEO) had a dreadful 24h closing on 8th March. Both coins slid in price and consequently, their market caps shrank by several million dollars. Perhaps, apart from the prices and the general market dink for not only these two, but several other top coins, it is the fact that NEO is now ahead of Cardano in market capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 14, 2018, 02:46:53 PM
Now no one can say which crypto currency will become the leader. The next few years will bring a lot of new coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
Cardano unlike NEO has not yet shown all its capabilities and at yesterday's drop it should be bought.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 01:56:23 PM
It is hard to answer this question since both of these cryptos have their own strengths and weaknesses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
It’s really hard to compared of these two coins because they are both good. These days ada has seen a good potential in the future. Neo is like ethereum so it’s really hard to compare and if you saw the price charts neo is $40 and ada is $0.17 they are too far to compared. Maybe we give more days or months on ada to compare with neo.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
June 14, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
I prefer ADA more than NEO, or even ETH
it present for a new technology, better and more real life application
it just hasn't reach the point  yet
Pages:
Jump to: