Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 40. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 08:41:10 AM
NEO has a great platform with such a unique fundamental alongside the ADA. So NEO win this.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
NEO is the famous coin compare with ADA and now some ICOs depended by NEO so in future NEO price will reach high
I would spend some coins on ADA...I wouldn't purchase any NEO because ADA looks like it has more potential to grow larger.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
NEO is the famous coin compare with ADA and now some ICOs depended by NEO so in future NEO price will reach high
Activity: 101
June 08, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
It seems to me best to divide the investment between coins and not to risk.  But the best option is to invest in EOS.
Activity: 102
June 08, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
As for me it is better ADA. The purchase of ADA can be done through unencrypted or encrypted redemption certificates, and users can set the level of the guarantee of the transaction.
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 02:03:21 PM
It seems to me better to invest in NEO for a long term.  I think Cardano has a bad future.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
Neo and Ada will be the strongest coins in the future according to me in the currency of cryptography. but when you Ada project analysis and you read white paper, you will see that value will increase in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
Definitely, I will choose NEO. ADA is kind of overrating coin to me. It is good though but little overrated. But NEO has the high potential than ADA. In china, people called it the second ethereum. After ethereum, I think NEO platform will be more significant than others coins. Many good ICO Projects are coming based on NEO Platform. They got success from their ICO. And, day by day more platforms will add on NEO. So, NEO is better than ADA. Rank is not the fact here.

I've invested in ADA but later then I moved to NEO, also the GAS is awesome (made by NEO).
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
June 07, 2018, 08:43:02 AM
NEO is more centralized then ADA. NEO is making progress as a platform in the East and making the smart economy possible. ADA will never replace NEO, because their goals and expected markets are different. But Cardano has a more flexible approach and greater security. As long-term I prefer NEO, bur ADA can give good profit too, according to its market history.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain will change the world.
June 07, 2018, 08:25:09 AM
Why to chose one? Go with both of them! They are amazing projects. NEO gives you GAS and ADA is more legit that many of the coins with Charles Hoskins.
Activity: 75
June 07, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
Considering the amount of supply and marketcap, I think Neo will be the winner in the future.
Activity: 490
June 07, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
from the point of view of the potential for price growth in the Lodgings of adal looks better. as low capitalization compared with neo. there is much to grow. but this growth will be possible provided that this project will be of interest to both speculators and investors. This requires good marketing and project development
Activity: 75
June 07, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
It would be absolutely NEO. First of all, the project has a very good infrastructure. there are many new projects that are beginning to use this infrastructure. ADA is just up the road. Technologically, I'd say that Cardano is more advanced than NEO. It is based on the Haskell language, which makes it unique when compared to the other cryptos. On top of that, a few ICOs are using the Cardano platform including Traxia and Sp8de. Compared to this, NEO is quite similar to ETH and uses a simple language. However, if id had to choose, i would clearly pick NEO simply because it's a more advanced platform that has the potential to be used by more people. It also helps because of the fact that is a POS type of coin and that appeals to the public ("easy money").
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
June 07, 2018, 05:16:25 AM
If to choose from these two coins, I prefer NEO. At the same time, I prefer both NEO and ADA within my investment portfolio. Each of these coins has its advantages and growth potential.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
they're all great coins . i will choose ADA . the price of NOE has risen more than 100 times , last year . ada has only just started this year , and it has plenty of room . i think ada will reach $10 by the end of this year .

The choice for me is very simple, because NEO is one of my favorite projects in the field of cryptocurrency. His team worked hard and in 2018 we saw a good improvement. Even if the price is affected by the market crisis, I think it has great potential for future growth. ADA is a good project but the quality is lower than NEO
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:09:06 AM
they're all great coins . i will choose ADA . the price of NOE has risen more than 100 times , last year . ada has only just started this year , and it has plenty of room . i think ada will reach $10 by the end of this year .
Activity: 103
June 06, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
I would choose NEO, because I trust this coin more than Cardano.  And if you invest in NEO for a long term, then I think in a year you will get a good profit.

ADA is a very good coin, its capitalization is more in comparison with NEO, but the Chinese NEO ethereum has a high confidence indicator
Activity: 167
June 06, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
I would choose NEO, because I trust this coin more than Cardano.  And if you invest in NEO for a long term, then I think in a year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 74
June 06, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
I would choose ADA because actually its price is now quite low, you can own large amount of coin, the opportunity to increase multiple times the account is capable. I believe it. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
I choose NEO. Because on the platform NEO now launch so much ICO. Cardano now no showing result, may be its long-term coin.
Pages:
Jump to: