Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 39. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:56:40 AM
for this year I still believe in NEO rather than ADA, could be because I am familiar with NEO but all that could change tomorrow there is no certainty which will be dominant both are quite interesting in my opinion I just wait and see.

I also believe in NEO more than in ADA.  As for me NEO has more chances to become a popular coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
for this year I still believe in NEO rather than ADA, could be because I am familiar with NEO but all that could change tomorrow there is no certainty which will be dominant both are quite interesting in my opinion I just wait and see.

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
With potential I think ADA is better than NEO. But on the investment side, I think NEO is better. Because NEO has lowcap than ADA (almost 2x), so potentail grow up I think NEO will dominate.
It is difficult to know which coin is better. I think these two coins have the same potential. So we can invest in ADA and NEO. will certainly earn 100-200% profit next year
Activity: 49
June 12, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
Both altcoins are good for me. But I think ADA is now more underestimated than NEO. But in the future, not very soon, I believe NEO will bring us more. So I'd say, you can buy ADA for 3-6 month and then sell or NEO (and hold it for 8-16 month).
Activity: 163
June 12, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I do not believe in the success of Cardano because the developers do not support their project.  Therefore, I advise you to invest in NEO.
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 09:08:50 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I advise you to invest in NEO because it is a more reliable investment coin than Cardano.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 11:39:14 PM
The two coins both NEO and ADA have rather similar concept with its smart-contract platform. But, IMHO, I prefer to choose NEO for investment if we have more capitals. NEO has got the great volume and rate on the market. And the statistic shows its progress likely the Ethereum. NEO is the Ethereum of China, many people say about this. Not to follow the people hype, but I like NEO more than ADA.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 10, 2018, 07:59:51 PM
If so, the ADA is a safe choice for me. This very potential project in the future by Cardano (ADA) intends to create a new, more advanced intelligent contract platform than Ethererum. This can be seen as a technological revolution with the cryptocurrencies market. NEO is very promising, but the future is very dark due to the government's ban.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:58:22 PM
I would choose NEO because as it was previously said in this thread, some of new ICOs are starting their platform with implementing NEO blockchain so he price may rise in the future

yes, I agree with you, I also choose NEO than ADA, NEO I think more promising, NEO in the market is growing well and getting popular so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
I would choose NEO because as it was previously said in this thread, some of new ICOs are starting their platform with implementing NEO blockchain so he price may rise in the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 06:35:18 PM
I'll choose NEO, especially now that all altcoin prices are going down drastically, this is a good time for traders to start investing, because when all the prices start to get green, there's only a sense of regret
Activity: 532
June 10, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
If am to choose I will prefer NEO.... All you have to do is to hold on the coin it may take time but you will make your profit for sure.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 06:21:47 PM
Neo and ADA are two valuable coins in the future, these two coins have the potential to continue growing and become big in the future, but if I choose one, I prefer Neo because Neo I think is more promising.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
Guys, it is almost impossible to compare each other because they both are very different from themselves, people should really stop trying to create this kind of threads
Activity: 200
June 10, 2018, 06:11:20 PM
it is very difficult to compare these two coins,  Neo is strong coins and has a strong market capitalization and market network.ADA is also a strong coin, I think these two coins are very appropriate to be bought and invested in a long period of time, I choose ADA for comparison prices are still very cheap to buy.
Activity: 157
June 10, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
I would invest in NEO, because this coin has more potential than Cardano.

both coins are developed by teams and projects with different concepts and goals are also not the same, so can not if to compare between NEO and ADA
but if I have to choose one I am inclined to ADA because this one has great potential with and is developed with third generation blockchain technology
Activity: 139
June 10, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
XRP
this project has a very great future. But still, forecasts are still very vague, as banks have not yet recognized it, and ordinary users can not affect it in any way. In addition, it is still unclear how reliable the Ripple network is, and whether it will be able to withstand attacks from outside. But in favor of XRP / USD says its huge capitalization, which continues to increase, which will inevitably lead to
Activity: 150
June 10, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
I would invest in NEO, because this coin has more potential than Cardano.
Activity: 145
June 10, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
I would invest in NEO or EOS.  I do not trust Cardano anymore.  Developers do nothing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 09, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
NEO is the famous coin compare with ADA and now some ICOs depended by NEO so in future NEO price will reach high
I would spend some coins on ADA...I wouldn't purchase any NEO because ADA looks like it has more potential to grow larger.

Do you really think that coin wothout any support of the projects has the potential? Do you know any project based on the ADA blockchain? Moreover ADA's total market cap twice more that marcap of NEO. Don't think that we can talk about greater potential of ADA vs NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: