Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 21. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
August 21, 2018, 02:11:33 AM
It just about the limits.
What makes the limit is our own, we should know when to start and when to stop. Stopped sometimes needed, giving up is different from stopped to start the new one that better. Never Give Up on Your Dreams, yeah I agree with this, everything started from your dreams.  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
The biography of many famous people proves that you must always follow your dream and work hard to achieve it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
But you must be on the right way otherwise your effort will not be rewarded and if you stop that would be right choice.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
Well, this picture you sent has been kept in my mobile phone. Whenever I want to give up and don't want to stick to it, I will see this photo will make me find the motivation to stick to it. I think people are dreaming. On this day, you must stick to it on the road. If you insist on it for a while, maybe you will succeed. Don’t give up easily.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:58:42 AM
Yes, I agree. We should never give up on our dreams but in order to get that dream it also need action wherein you should have to work for it hard. Obstacles are normal in this word but we need to stay strong to conquer such heavy road we are facing just like in cryptocurrency, there are fluctuations where every investor usually are facing as their challenge.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:57:01 AM
Yes, this picture reveals that the truth is that the person who insists will reach the other side of success. People who are halfway through will never get a gem. I will keep going.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 21, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 21, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

Pages:
Jump to: