Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 11. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 12:23:46 AM
it is your own fault that you might mistakenly choose the coin you bought, in coinmarketcap there is no fraud, it is a coin market so you have to be careful in choosing the coin that you will buy, if you don't want to lose you should buy a coin that has stabilized market, so you just wait for the time when the coin will rise until you get more profit
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:47:07 AM
Possibly it is yes that new coins are trick as of late in light of the fact that numerous coins are coming yet not recorded in the trades still at this point. I recollect one mint piece that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the conveyance passed multi year. In like manner, numerous coins in my portfolio and still in a similar circumstance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 01, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
More precisely Altcoin less developed by the development team.
All Altcoins are created for their ad affectiveness, but due to the limited expertise and funding of the developer team, Altcoins is let go.

Very unfortunate !
copper member
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 06:10:31 AM
Because the market becomes more diversity.
Investors should have good analysis before taking investment decision.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 03:58:23 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

You are right, there are many coins in unverified markets are in the market trophy. This makes the situation so bad, there are many people who wonder about it because they do not want to lose their profits. even now it's all hard to predict. then we must be careful.
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
I think not all new coins now are scams , its just that their development team is too slow in developing their coins and their community is too slow also in advertising their project. A good coin must have the following , a good team to be actibe in their project , a good community to advertise the coin so that many investors will invest to their project and make the coin profitable. There are many new coins now that are weak at start but when it is develop completely it could make a good investment to gain more profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:59:58 PM
Yeah you're right their are many scam ico's and ito's now a days and for now in this forum their are few of users here fight with scam project or bounties so I salute to them because that's a hardworking job to find a scam project and fight with them. Good improvements in this forum.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
July 30, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
ICOs are growing pretty fast these days. Every day there are another 10+ projects. Of course a lot of them will be scam or just incompetent team with impossible idea. But there are still plenty good projects like this one - "Blackbox". I like it and that's why I promote it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
July 30, 2018, 07:52:56 PM
Newly emerging coins are now potentially larger with scams, so it is very vulnerable for you to choose them. In addition, the ability is also not well tested in terms of development, so it is not proven enough to be able to continue to survive in the long term. So, it will be much safer and much better if investing in the coins that are in the top position.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
July 30, 2018, 07:48:30 PM
I wont  agree 100% with your submission, as we still have good project out there coming up daily, we just need to be more vigilant and do more research before investing as we have lots of scam coin/ project coming up this days, regulations and  government policy will be a major solution to this great challenge in the crypto space in order to increase the crypto community
Activity: 48
July 24, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
You can select the top of the coin and sit down and make a profit. But you can also choose new coins ,and get a higher profit ,the main thing is not to face scams .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Yes, Almost every ICO out there always turn out to be a scam, statistically speaking, 90℅ of ICO nowadays were scam. A lot of scammer these days and they're making the ICO as one of their baits to lure some investor to invest in them.
uniquely to date, scammers have become professionally trained and are very easy to cope with the purpose of deceiving investors. I hope that in many countries will adopt new legislation on ico companies, which will give the opportunity to monitor and regulate this activity.
Activity: 406
July 24, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

Yes, Almost every ICO out there always turn out to be a scam, statistically speaking, 90℅ of ICO nowadays were scam. A lot of scammer these days and they're making the ICO as one of their baits to lure some investor to invest in them.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
July 24, 2018, 06:46:47 AM
Can't argue with you here. All of the new coins that are coming out are just from people who are trying to make some quick money. There is no goal for the coin, no vision, just short term profit coins. Anyone who is investing in new coins should make sure that they are investing for just the short term. Take out your profits as soon as you can and leave. They are going to crash and burn in a couple of years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 04:06:45 AM
There are many new coins that turned out scam.
Before most of them are just Airdrops but people change and even ICO is mostly scam now.
we should be observant and researching for those project.
beware of them, but still there are many whose real.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
Yes you are right. Nowadays it seems all the new ICOs have no future and they starting with weak developments but yet they target a huuuge capital. This week I have studied old project and all i want to say is the act that back in 2014-15 ICOs targeted a very low capital compared to new ICOs so this mean one thing and that is the team want to get some money for themselves and then leave the project into a dead state for 1/2 year or they don't realise that people are not investig into low skilled ICOs and also all of them should target lower caps.

Activity: 47
July 23, 2018, 05:52:27 PM
You are correct my companion yet at the same time we coinmarketcap is likewise a decent source in the wake of affirming in the wire gathering of the group of an ICO. Additionally you can check not only their message but rather the facebook page, twitter and any sort that can be useful with the end goal for you to wind up safe. These days there are extremely numerous trick ICO out there that in the event that we won't be cautious we will be one of their casualty so pick any sort of data that can help is to know the ICO more.
Activity: 28
July 23, 2018, 05:55:14 AM
Coinmarketcap is listing every coin that pays them, so, how did you think we shouldn't use marketcap, I usually know the coin before even buy some, except bitcoin, bitcoin whenever I can, just buy.

I don't think coinmarketcap charges for listing, I'm pretty sure they have volume and activity requirements to be listed and that's it.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
If you want to invest, you must follow the ICO project from the beginning and see the implementation of the road map step by step. The team can make the wrong action and the coins do not go into the stock market. In cryptography will soon appear not only the stock exchange but also the courts that will decide whether to punish or not people who have done a bad ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: