Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 7. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 20, 2018, 04:28:42 PM
Nowadays? Haha, back it the days every coin (even top100 on CMC) were such a piece of trash, really it's hard to imagine now...
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
August 20, 2018, 07:40:15 AM
This year, most of the projects that ico organized in 2017 will die.
Many projects will have problems with the SEC. Although I do not understand how problems with SEC projects from Russia can have problems?
Activity: 373
August 20, 2018, 07:38:28 AM
If you are new to this community you need to be aware because there are some projects which it ends up into a scam or even if the ICO is finished, but the distribution of the tokens is delayed, maybe there's something wrong about it, but we should also consider not to accuse them if we don't have enough evidence.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 07:34:29 AM
Asking questions in the telegram group is not an escape root from scam coin because the telegram group admin may say the coin in going to the moon . It's better to go through the whitepaper, website, check their twitter and facebook page to be sure they have started executing the project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:32:06 AM
Currently, there are many types of ICO and rogue altcoin. I only invested in BTC and ETH. Be careful when dealing is the most important thing for the members.
Activity: 431
August 20, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
No, that's not all 100% of coins that are just born into fraud or hype.
I think only 70% of it's available, because 30% I see some new coins that have potential and a bright team in the future is comparable to the product. but it's just that the market is now in a downward trend, so some people think it's a hype of money laundering.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 07:27:09 AM
Yes, a lot of new coins nowadays are nothing but just scams. Within just a month, I participated in two bounty campaigns, at end of token distribution then the project manager just disappeared, very frustrating. Lots of coin developers are just looking for a way of defrauding people, and that is why a lot of people are being afraid of investing in ICO. I think we need to be more careful nowadays.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 07:24:01 AM
Totally agree, but it is not only about coinmarketcap, a lot of scam ICO everywhere, if you want to invest in smth you have to double check all details. I think we need cryptopolice or some structure which will check such projects.
Activity: 448
August 20, 2018, 07:18:37 AM
I think among new coins a lot of scams because amount of new ICO is much more than last year for example and not all of them are truly projects which are going to make real theirs idea. So if you want to invest in new coins you should spend a lot of time on exploring the team and idea
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 20, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
yes, many people we do that for people not know what to do, for that who people know to do will scam people, scam is the big alarm for people not know doing in real coin, for that will allowed to help people who will not know and will not scam.

Always invest in a project which is backed by the best people in the industry and also here if good manager is projecting some coin then their is a high chance that those coin would be genuine. Though it is not guaranteed  100% but the chances of becoming successful and genuine is higher on such cases.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
A lot of new airdrops and ICO are scams these days, so you have to be careful about your investments.

But not all COINS are fraud. Do some detailed research before joining an ICO or any platform and we'll have a clear idea of any COINS that come along.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
Indeed, the total percentage of fraudsters among new projects has increased significantly today. But I continue to believe that, among them, you can find a great option for investment.
Activity: 378
August 20, 2018, 06:42:19 AM
It seems to me that today it is better to invest your money in promising coins from among the top-50 altcoins. Although, if desired, you can distribute some of the free money in new projects.
Activity: 47
August 20, 2018, 02:07:57 AM
yes, many people we do that for people not know what to do, for that who people know to do will scam people, scam is the big alarm for people not know doing in real coin, for that will allowed to help people who will not know and will not scam.
Activity: 89
August 20, 2018, 01:58:49 AM
Define what you call scam. If you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken.
Activity: 216
August 20, 2018, 12:24:58 AM
What we want to earn or achieved in this field ? Not money ? If yes then who will not try for scam ? Even a person can create coins one after another for only scam or steal real money. Really this system is equal as robbery. Unfortunately there is no system for stop them. Moreover they have lots of opportunity to introduce their coins in the market. Many sites and forum advertise scam coins but they don’t care. Even it is not their responsibility for check if the coins scam or to be going to scam or not. If a new coins scam then all responsibility only for those who are interested. It’s true.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
the new coins are not completely is nice to have. Indeed some come with new innovations but some also there just to be a waste. This will certainly need analysis and evaluation to be able to make this be the right choice. many cryptos are only worth the loss and litter if it comes to wrong in choosing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 19, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
Anyone who only relies on coinmarketcap to know whether or not to invest is a currency deserves to be scammed, it has been said thousands of times that you have to investigate projects completely before investing, because it is true that the amount of scams has increased exponentially, but there are also good ICOs out there that are worth putting your money in it, so always check their telegram group, their discord or their forum if they have one, ask tough questions to find out how they plan to develop the project, that is very important when it comes to getting informed, whether the project is possible or not.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 07:30:58 PM
cryptocurrency is a lot of coins, but it can be said that 30% of coins in crypto are scams and 70% of coins have potential. I don't think all new coins are scams, there are some new coins that have profit
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 19, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
most of the coins now a days are scam the main reason behind it is market is down and new icos coins cant able to resist to downtrend of market and they are selling and leaving the market
I don't think so, if this scams are really existing and there are a lot of it, maybe when the price of bitcoin moon last year we have seen them down.
But no, it did not happen, altcoins were only down when bitcoin was dumping so that is all related to bitcoin and it dictate the market movement.
Pages:
Jump to: