Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 8. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Thanks for this post of yours. For me this will serve as a reminder and/or advice at the same since you are not newbie with cryptocurrency and your eyes are wide open with what is really happening with crypto nowadays. I am a member of one crypto gc and there is a member there that created his own token which I think will turn into one big scam sooner or later. He just learned how to create token through online youtube tutorial and here he comes with his own token that quick. I think many people are being greedy now that is why they go with something that could give them huge money in an instant. Beware! Be aware!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:54:31 AM
most of the coins now a days are scam the main reason behind it is market is down and new icos coins cant able to resist to downtrend of market and they are selling and leaving the market
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
Yes some do what ever they can to get investors money. Creating fake accounts to grow their telegram and adjusting sales meter on their sites to deceive investors thinking the sales a re going well. But still there good icoa out there, its just to dig deep.
Activity: 62
August 19, 2018, 04:43:28 AM
Yes, some new coins nowadays are scam and I have been a victim of one before I learnt my lessons. To avoid being easily scammed I think you should do lot of research about the coin, knowing well the credibility of its team members, their purpose and goals and roadmaps.
Activity: 264
August 19, 2018, 04:42:47 AM
Yes I agree with you there are a lot of scam coin and the best way to know for sure is getting into the community supporting the coin telegram , discord etc and check for yourself the development and seriousness of each project I do that and spend a lot of time before I decide to invest
August 19, 2018, 04:40:11 AM
There is still good project out there, yes some are a scam though but most of them have got an extraordinary idea and their tokens are still worth investing in.
Activity: 23
August 19, 2018, 04:30:07 AM
When all the conservative financial advisors and accountants who are programmed to stick with low risk are crying not to buy .... That is when you buy the shit out of it. Buy it like it's cheap water in the desert baby. Just my personal perspective of many years.

My financial advisor suggested I diversify my investments with scratch-offs, lottery tickets, and a daily regamine of online roulette games. Luckily I don't have one of those old timey advisors who are programmed by "the man" to write off high risk, non-income producing investments.

Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
When all the conservative financial advisors and accountants who are programmed to stick with low risk are crying not to buy .... That is when you buy the shit out of it. Buy it like it's cheap water in the desert baby. Just my personal perspective of many years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:14:25 AM
I think that not all new coins are scams. We can see some coins have the great chance and potential. the ways to differentiate is y analyzing their coin, concept, and of course their team. if the coins are not scams and failed in the market, that is so sad. But, it doesn't mean that the coin is the scam. Just be more careful in analyzing the right coin for investment.
There are so many new coins which I believe more scam are in the market. They cannot sustain the price no development and cannot follow on what they presents to the users or investors. We have to search the best coins to earn profit.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 04:14:09 AM
As days goes and new investors are coming here, scammer get good scopes for scamming their money. Scamming has become a great threat of crypto market these days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 04:04:24 AM
I think that not all new coins are scams. We can see some coins have the great chance and potential. the ways to differentiate is y analyzing their coin, concept, and of course their team. if the coins are not scams and failed in the market, that is so sad. But, it doesn't mean that the coin is the scam. Just be more careful in analyzing the right coin for investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:00:28 AM
for me not.
because we know new coins it is recognizable because ICO has invested heavily in them so their tokens or coins are better known. but I'm wrong if you look at other people's comments on your question.
Activity: 124
August 19, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
Yes, there are a lot of new projects in this market that are scams. They don’t have good technology at all. They exist only to scam investors’ money, so we must be cautious when we invest in some new ICOs.
Activity: 54
August 19, 2018, 03:29:34 AM
Yeah. Probably do some deep research before investing in some coin. Read thoroughly the white paper. Look at the team behind. There are so many projects that do emerge now and really difficult to know what has the potential and the ones that are not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
You are very right coinmarket is out to make it own gains and most of the exchange are doing the same too as long as the coin can pay they listing fees they don't mind if it succeeds or not. We should try as much to gain more information about the coin we intend to invest in before doing so.
Activity: 420
August 19, 2018, 03:13:02 AM
There are no normal ICO now.Those that claim to be the top, are now limited to the fees for private sales. If we consider that the market is in a drawdown that is an opportunity to buy them cheaply then on the exchange.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 19, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
The same can be said about most of the coins of 2014-2017, which have not shown anything new in the industry and are now in outsiders.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
August 19, 2018, 03:05:32 AM
Scam and whether or not it also depends on the team they have. With a team that already has a lot of experience and can be trusted to be able to carry coins into something valuable in the future, then I think the coin will avoid a scam. There are several projects that have not succeeded in fulfilling ico's sales target, from that failure then the community called it a scam.
Activity: 39
August 19, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
Today, you can see an extensive number of ICO ventures. It turned out to be so prominent and in vogue that ICO chose to go full scale. There ought to be more ventures which offer long haul speculations. Since just budgetary pyramides can tell that you'll instantly turn into a tycoon in the wake of contributing. The most ideal approach to benefit from ICO is to put into thoughts which are now transformed into undertakings and watch them develop.
W12 – Scam
August 18, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
Recently I read the article on the site, there is a whole table of coins and tokens that scrambled (starting from 2016 and up to the current time), the list is very large ... I can not say that these coins: Ru coin and RollerCoin are scam, but at least, suspicious. In the first case, they will not flood the coin on the stock exchanges (more than 3 months), and in the second - a fake development team)))
Pages:
Jump to: