Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 6. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
I do not think that almost all coins are inferior quality, some ICOs are sold at very high prices, but after exchanging the prices always divide by 4 or divide by 8.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 04:31:39 AM
There are indeed a lot of fraudulent coins on the market, and this situation is getting worse and worse. These people are only trying to defraud money, which is the quickest way to get rich. These fraudsters affect the order of the entire market, and we really should improve our ability to distinguish and not let ourselves be fooled.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 04:26:34 AM
Not all new COINS are scams, some have failed because of poor planning and incompetent management, and some have failed because of inadequate funding.
Activity: 229
August 23, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
if I think that there really is coin fraud at this time, so be careful to choose coin, do not haphazardly choose because it can harm us, and we do not believe in a formation, we have to look for it right or not and research the correct coin, we can lose income harming ourselves
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
New ICO's that come out like to gather money and then don't do anything and close the project. I've seen such situations already. ICO's are not safe anymore.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
I agree with you, you should never rely on someone else's opinion or data from the Internet, if you want to invest in a coin, then study the technology offered by this project and conduct the analysis, review the prospects, check the team and so on.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
The cryptographic market is a free market. The birth of new electronic money does not require a censorship or a condition. Therefore, due to greed, many researchers have created the fraudulent coin. But not all new coins are fraudulent. Many new coin with more and more perfect features, modern technology, meaning in life ... will be the potential coin. Its value will increase over time. It will become the choice of the community.
Activity: 12
August 22, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
I agree that there are a lot of scams in recent times, but I don't think it should discourage people from looking at new investments.  It just means that you have to be more careful with in what coin you invest in and not just jump into every coin that comes out.  It all comes down to research, do your research and only invest in ones that you feel very comfortable in.  If your unsure chances are your gut instinct could be correct.  Use good judgment, otherwise you could be missing out on a big investment...
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 11:33:19 AM
when there is no regulation and strict laws, there are very many scammers. These scammers come up with new crypto coins and make fake sites. now the whole world community is concerned about this. Every day new laws are adopted that help to reduce such scammers.
Activity: 468
August 22, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
maybe a scam maybe not. Scam or not new coins depend on the team, if the team is good it maybe not a scam. but if you want to invest by looking at coins in coinmarketcap, buying popular coins, and have selling high volumes, if such will be less likely a new coin will scam.
Activity: 87
August 22, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
Yes many coins are just people looking to cash in quickly off of the backs of people who also hope to get rich quickly. That doesn't mean that every project is a scam but it does cast a dark shadow on the entire emerging market. ICO's have been great and have been devastating for crypto. It greatly accelerated the boom and bust cycle.
Activity: 34
August 22, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
There are new projects or coins nowadays that turns into scam and it is kinda hard to distinguish who are the scammer and who are the legit ones. So your responsibility is to make an investigation before you put money on any investment. Be vigilant and take a lot of cautiuous to avoid scam.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
I cannot agree 100% with your statement. Not all of them. But yeah, everyone needs to be careful when they want to invest in new coins.
I agree with you, i see some good ico that worth investing for but i also see a lot of shitcoin waiting the investor and make a run. People especially those into ICO investing need to research every detail of project that he/she will into. As a bounty hunter i also research on what project should in.
Activity: 130
August 22, 2018, 08:48:24 AM
I cannot agree 100% with your statement. Not all of them. But yeah, everyone needs to be careful when they want to invest in new coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
I accomplish not counter that categorically all contemporary mints in the sepulchre are a gip. Although the attire and the scam immediately in the sepulchre has go even more
Activity: 574
August 21, 2018, 02:47:58 AM
For new coins while many popping ups were very nice because it indicates that the crypto world is a huge business opportunity. But we must be careful because not all new projects it is nice and if we do not do rechecking can get fraud.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 21, 2018, 02:26:28 AM
Not necessarily, although many new coins are like this, there are still a small number of coins that are a very good investment. You have to pick a lot to find a good coin.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 02:24:45 AM
I know not every new coin are cheats and you may not be right to check whether not every single new coin are misrepresentation and now there are numerous new coins that are blasting thus you must be mindful so as to dispose of false coins since now it's altcoin and bitcoin is as yet diminishing
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 02:20:35 AM
hello pal! although most of the crypto that comes out are scam but i don't think all new coins or token that pops up today are scam there are a lot of projects that has a huge potential in the market and in cryptocurrency as a whole. a really useful product or services of a certain project has to offer. you just to choose a right project to invest in. cheers!
Activity: 110
August 21, 2018, 01:55:30 AM
I agree with the point of topic, when numbers of investor grow faster leading the increase amount of scam ICOs. I think over 80% of current projects are fraud. Morever, other projects are easy to fail. Only about 8-9% of its can successs. Angry
Pages:
Jump to: