Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 9. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 03:37:04 AM
Yes, many experts admit this problem today - the number of scammers among new projects has significantly increased. But you do not need to give up investment in promising coins either.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
Yeah some of new coins are scam recently. So we all should search the projects very carefully and decide which to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 08:19:56 AM
You're right. I mean take a good look at all of the coins that are being put into the market right now, so many of them have nothing to  offer, they talk about products that they know they will never develop just to get people to put money in their project and then they take the money and let the projects crash. That is why less and less people are investing in new coins.q
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
I don't think the new coins are necessarily scams. They should be very fragile. We must be cautious before investing. It is best to invest in trustworthy coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
You have reason many new project are scam or only weak that’s why I prefer doing bounties and only invest in few project that I really trust
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
Due to this scams, i try to be careful on the coin projects i participate in.
I try to read the project whitepaper and study its developments carefully.
For sure, some of these new coins are scam but definitely not all of them.
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 07:14:19 AM
Yes, I do not argue - among new projects, the number of scammers and failures has increased significantly today. But if you want, you can still find an excellent option for prospective investments.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
I do not think it's the fault of any services, such as CoinmarketCap. I think that it is mistakes of investors only. You need to think very well before investing your money to ICO or other crypto projects.
Activity: 209
August 16, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
There such a significant number of trick coin on digital currency. Before you utilize your cash to contribute on altcoin, you should get ready and doing your examination on specific altcoin as your motivation. You should be specific individuals to contribute cash on altcoin in light of the fact that most altcoins currently are trick. Dislike old altcoin which have great notoriety and potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
I think not all scam. Because there some new coin today are still getting good updates and still active to their roadmap. But there are only few
Activity: 134
August 14, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
Asking questions directly through telegram channels helps. Coinmarketcap is just a listing website. We should make heavy research before participations. Scam has been one of the problem the crypto markets face daily
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 09:07:47 PM
Well, the amount of project getting into the market is tremendous at the moment and I think it was almost a must that the scam amount would increase too, after all, there is money involved so the the whole system is lent to scammers.
Activity: 57
August 11, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
I don't know if i can call them scam, but participating in some of this nee coins, i am yet to receive some of them, so maybe they are scam or they just are delaying to distribute.
Activity: 32
August 11, 2018, 09:05:12 PM
New coins are not necessarily scam but most of them are literally very weak so navigating in so many campaigns could help.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 09:00:48 PM
The new coins are indeed very vulnerable because the length of the dumping season has made some of the new coins unable to continue to maintain their existence and are also unable to improve their technology so that it continues to grow. Therefore, if you want to invest, it would be better to choose senior coins, which clearly have good references in its development.
Activity: 290
August 11, 2018, 08:46:40 PM
With the sudden bloom and popularity of cryptocurrency it is to be expected that a lot of scammers will try to exploit this. Yes there are scam coins but there are still some legit ones out there also. You just have to pick well and do a lot of research before participating or investing. It is our job to do so in the first place to ensure the safety of our money.
Activity: 40
August 11, 2018, 08:43:36 PM
There are numerous tasks affecting everything at the present time, possibly too much. They are not all tricks in any case, many are made by unpracticed groups with great expectations that in the long run come up short. With respect to the CoinMarketCap posting, it requires a 24h exchanging volume of 100.000$, such huge numbers of pump and dump coins get recorded there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
August 09, 2018, 07:51:29 PM
You are right about that. Some of them are actually scam that wants to deceive many people in order for them to gain money from it. We need to be alert on those things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
There are really lot of scams nowadays, compared to the past that the projects are really valuable and has legit profit. And considering the fact of duplication of projects, investors are having a hard time trusting a project because of their doubt
Activity: 45
August 09, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
Yes, there are a lot of scams, but remember that there are also very good coins waiting for you to discover them, every time I research a project I look at many things and talk to the community generally in discord/telegram to get a "feel" of how they perceive the currency/community, so I have a good idea of whether it is a scam or not and I can invest without risks.
Pages:
Jump to: