Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 10. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
Not all new coins are scam. I do not that a coin with a good product be called or be referred to as scam. Also a scam coin cannot be good for longterm investment. Research into every project before investing
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:25:43 PM
Nowadays there are many projects that only want to raise a lot of money and that is really sad. Anyway decent projects also appear, but sometimes it's not too easy to find them)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 09, 2018, 07:23:10 PM
There are so many new coins which I believe more scam are in the market. They cannot sustain the price no development and cannot follow on what they presents to the users or investors. We have to search the best coins to earn profit.

I agree with you that a lot of the new coins are scam, but it it not right to talk about all of them together. They are not all the same and we have some pretty decent projects. You are right that we have to search harder to find the best coins.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:22:06 PM
The release of scam coins are inevitable, we just have to be really extra careful choosing a good one and of course not a scam one.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
Yes, there are ao many fake ICO or crypto currency nowadays. So we need to be careful to choose an ICO for investing and campaigns. You need to do a research for it. Read their website and telegram group. In this generation, we need to be more wiser than those people who create a fake accounts.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
The new coins that exist today do have a much bigger scam potential. For that, we all have to be careful of the appearance of the coins. Selection and analysis before deciding to invest in it. To avoid the scam coins, usually he already has a number of large communities, and it will be safer to choose the coins that are in the top rank only.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
There are so many new coins which I believe more scam are in the market. They cannot sustain the price no development and cannot follow on what they presents to the users or investors. We have to search the best coins to earn profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:11:31 PM
I think they simply do not have confidence, because there are crypto currencies in the head, such as bitcoyne and air, which are more positive, or just too lazy to go deep into the crypto market to analyze the new coin.
Activity: 294
August 06, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
Yes, most of the coins that we are seeing now are scams  Undecided. There is just nothing good that they are doing besides the fact that the teams behind these projects are just trying to make some quick money from investors. You should only invest in new coins for the short term as soon as you make some good profit from the new coins you should sell the coins. Cool
Activity: 504
August 06, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
I agree with you, there are many new coins that are scam, one of them is avoiding by asking the coin team directly by telegram. but can also avoid scam coins by not buying altcoins that maybe not have a good future. just buy coins that are already on the big exchanger like bittrrex, binance, idex and many more when the price is cheap or the first time that coin enter to the exchanger. rather than buying altcoins which are very cheap but don't have a good future.
Activity: 115
August 06, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
Most new coins are scam nowadays, not all, and I sincerely wish that there is something significant that could be done to in a short time, to stop or reduce the birth of these new coins daily. It is becoming even harder by the day to tell which coin is for real and which one is not. Most of the fake ones are even more convincing that the good ones. This is bad for the market, really.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
It is undeniable that many coins are cryptocrypted currency, but we should not then generalize the new crypto currency coins that must be fraudulent. I can only hope that in the future there will be institutions specifically handling the emergence of new coins and regulating ICOs. This institution is expected to be able to give permits and licenses whether a coin is worthy to be operated on the market or not.

maybe 80% of the new coins or tokens will become scams in the future,
if they don't do the development surely investors won't want to invest again
Activity: 490
August 04, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Not all coins are fraudulent. But a certain part exactly, they often do not even reach exchanges. Often, they organize the initial sale of coins simply in order to raise funds and hide.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 10:39:44 AM
The majority of the coins out there are scams nowadays, you would guess that with the easiness to create cryptocurrencies nowadays, scammers would definitely do their thing for their own purposes, so I prefer to aim for the mainstream cryptocurrencies, in order to reduce risks.
Activity: 560
August 04, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
It is undeniable that many coins are cryptocrypted currency, but we should not then generalize the new crypto currency coins that must be fraudulent. I can only hope that in the future there will be institutions specifically handling the emergence of new coins and regulating ICOs. This institution is expected to be able to give permits and licenses whether a coin is worthy to be operated on the market or not.
Activity: 434
August 04, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
I bought coin not to rely on marketcap. I think based on many factors, can look at the work of the project team, or look at social networking, and importantly rely on luck
Activity: 26
August 04, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
exactly, too many shitty coins nowadays
this is absurd
Activity: 46
August 04, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
i vd heard some "official news" from my friends that read more news than i have time to read...who said that 80% from 2017s ICOs have been noted as "Scams" because of their projects that did nt stick to their plan...
anyhow...even those who were noted as scams did lot of Xs... like 8-10X Huh
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 12:38:04 AM
 Yes, lots of new token project in bounty and ico's that are scam so we need to check the kyc of the project before you invest money.
Activity: 87
August 04, 2018, 12:28:21 AM
looking at one or two sources only quite risky, as they can always be manipulated or have their own agenda, and the lack of regulation in this world makes everything affordable, even the recommendation of "reliable" pages is always good to meet with the community in discord, telegram to discuss the project and see how solid it is, it is also good to do a thorough investigation before investing, since it is better to spend 1 day investigating an ICO than to get scammed at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: