Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 3. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:45:19 AM
Indeed, we cannot deny that part but not all. You have to search and research for a good project. the new coin that appears is not coin fraud. they cannot survive alone with intense competition. Indeed, some will succeed and will survive.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Yes there seems to be a secondary rush of BS projects that saw coins like Monero Gold and Etehreum Dark have their day.  Now they are coming on board trying to sell us BS.  I think this influx of new coins will be dying down in a few months.   The game is constantly changing.  It's getting hard to keep up. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 06, 2018, 10:45:05 PM
absolutely right, coinmarketcap cannot be used as a benchmark, but you must enter and ask directly in the telegram group
Never buy coins without thinking about reasons, because it's very dangerous for your future
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 10:33:22 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
It's almost like a movement! Now that few altcoin thrive, I do not expect to have a strong penny like EOS, do not mention ETH or BTC.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 10:26:04 PM
Indeed, many new coins have sprung up and lack potential. What you do does make sense, carefully and carefully so as to avoid fraud. Carefully examining the team, staff and project ideas, this certainly helps in finding many potential and useful projects.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
Not always new coins in this year are all scams and fraud. There are also good and reliable coins. it is true, The most effective way to determine whether the Coin is Scam or not is by looking at the coin Telegram, not looking at Coinmarketcap, because Coin Coincap is a place where coins are not verified first.
Activity: 44
September 06, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
usually shit koiny and do not buy, only from the top or promising projects that have successfully completed their Ico
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 01:25:11 PM
Indeed there are those who will succeed and will survive. but the fall and low value is not a scam. but either a scam or no one will know what it is. what we know the coin is missing is unclear. so we feel cheated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
Keeping my eyes open, but the ICO market is total shit now. VCs get huge bonuses and the rest of us get dumped on. The projects don't care, because they get their money for development. For most projects in the past several months it has been better to wait for it to dump on exchanges then buy.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 04, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
There such a large number of trick coin on digital money. Before you utilize your cash to contribute on altcoin, you should plan and doing your exploration on specific altcoin as your motivation. You should be particular individuals to contribute cash on altcoin in light of the fact that most altcoins currently are trick. Dislike old altcoin which have great notoriety and potential.
True, without proper knowledge, you will most likely fail to choose the right altcoins to buy.
We are participating in ICO or buying new coin because it's cheaper and has more chance to give us a good return but we also have to consider the risk.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
There such a large number of trick coin on digital money. Before you utilize your cash to contribute on altcoin, you should plan and doing your exploration on specific altcoin as your motivation. You should be particular individuals to contribute cash on altcoin in light of the fact that most altcoins currently are trick. Dislike old altcoin which have great notoriety and potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 03, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
Not all but some of them, there are different ICO who turned to be a scam and some of them issued KYC which is worse.
Now there are so many ICO who cancelled their ICO sales because of the bear season and some because softcap didn't achieved because investors are afraid now.
but still i do believe that everything will be better in right time.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Not all new coins are a scam but I agree that a big part of them are scam and are a wait of time and resources. Give it more attention before you make an investment
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
Yes, this is one of the best solutions, because the most widely used tokens are hype, where they have no value.
Always pay attention to the development of their social media group is a good way to identify this fraud perfectly designed and like real.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
Yes, I think we have a big misunderstanding in saying fraud, scanning is a deliberate fraud. From the start of the project what if the project failed, if they were unable to raise enough funds, the development stopped and eventually went bankrupt, obviously it was not fraud, it might be a bad luck for us coin holders.
Activity: 42
September 02, 2018, 07:31:24 AM
Not all new coins are scams. There are still a lot of good coins you can consider which may be worth investing in.
Activity: 118
September 02, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
now there are lots of new coins exploding so you have to be careful to throw fake coins because altcoin and bitcoin are not reduced.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 07:26:40 AM
There are so many new coins that can be trusted, although there are many scams in the crypto market today. Those who cannot maintain prices without development and cannot follow what they give to users or investors. We as potential investors must choose the best coin for us to make an investment, maybe the rest we can read.
Activity: 184
September 01, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
Yes, this has completely turned into a gamble. Because there are a lot of gamblers gathered here. I used to be a member of this place, but then I found out that it was all abnormal. This is not the feeling I need, because it is full of scams.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
Unfortunately nowadays 80% of Projects are Scams. and Even if you make the good analyze of Project, it may not help you to do not get on fake one.
Pages:
Jump to: