Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 5. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
Not all new coins are fake. Many new coins with more perfect features, modern technology, meaning in life, will become potential coins. The value will increase over time. This will be the people's choice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
Yes many ico are now making and creating fake ico for them to use it and scam people like investors that's why some newcomers in crypto are calling it scam platform which is bad name to us in here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
August 25, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

It depends on the state of the market. New projects are the same as a year ago, but now, because the market is constantly falling, people do not want to invest in ICOs. Because of this, after entering the exchange it is usually possible to buy these same coins several times cheaper. We need to understand what is the direction of the trend now, in order to know whether it is worth investing in new projects ..
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

For me, it is better to buying some existing coins than the new coins that just been created. Unless you know the project of the coin well, it is not recommended to buy it. Just wait and see how the project going. You will be able to decide whether you want to buy it or not.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

I disagree. There are a lot of new coins with great potential.
The only problem with new emerging coins is the rough start it usually experience but that's normal or mayve because new emerging coins are usually have the same concept like other coins created from the past. This is why sometimes it is difficult to trade.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
Yes I agree with that.
A lot of new coin are only copy from the old coin feature or just say the fork of xxx.
And a lot of new ICO price is decreasing after launch it.

There is a lot of way for them for making money. so we must check it carefully and If it was me, I prefer not join the ICO.
I more prefer the existing coin who already have finished some product and have their use cases than ICO project.

But it's not mean All ICO is scam. but it's more looks like looking for a needle in a haystack.

So research it carefully!!!
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
I think what most coin developers are after now is quick cash,  they even go as far as stealing contents from another project (whitepaper) fine tune it and claim it their project all to steal from gullible investors.  Too many scam coins out there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
Yes, I support this suggestion because depending only on the rating from coinmarketcap may really not work out but I will advise that you take your time to do a very good research and also ask questions from their telegram group to know how promising or potential the coin will be.
Activity: 116
August 25, 2018, 07:30:53 AM
Most of the coins are truely scam. After they successfully set their ICO the projects team will be gone afterwards without finishing what is set in their road map. I am so very disappointed with their performance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
Scam, yeah i know what you feel.
Many coin is scam, i think this affect of Bitcoin and Ethereum price.
When Bitcoin is go down and on, Altcoin is hard to survive in crypto and market.
And a new project is not enough to get an investor.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
There are lots of coins introduced in the market regularly .Many of them are scam.So regulary checked the telegram group development regularly . This group help you identify the scam coin.Don't  have blind trust on Coinmarket cap Coingecko .They just listed the coin.They never checked the coin whether these coin are scam or not.Last week bounty scam of 80 crore was exposed.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
If the coin/token is backed by a promising cryptoexchange, it's definitely worth investing.

Check my signature  Wink
Activity: 79
August 23, 2018, 05:36:22 AM
Chickenhunt.io isnt a scam, i make 70-100$ a week poking around with it. Can break even on almost any investment in less than a month.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 23, 2018, 05:16:42 AM
that doesn't mean that all coins listed in the coinmarketcap are scam coins, so don't judge something (coinmarketcap) from one side, especially if you only see something from the bad side and assume that everything inside is all bad, sometimes the "visible" isn't necessarily entirely bad, I took the example of ico in recent years, there are some ico that "seems" bad but in fact the ico is a successful ico.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
This change is expected since crypto currency is about money. Attractive to the eyes of scammers. Getting them closer to do evil just to earn money for living. This is an effect of the popularity of btc. More ignorant or new user then more scammers will follow. So beware for everything, do everything you can to avoid being scam
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
This is not a problem regarding the coin scam. This relates to the circumstances of the individual market in da crypto. these circumstances make the price a lot of coins to fall deep enough. not a scam but it's not good. so even though many are experiencing falling prices when it came out still would still be able to rise to the high price.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
Yes, there are ICO the is truly established to be a scam. We can't underestimate their capability on blinding investors for them to invest into it. There are times that we need to be more specific and detailed in choosing an investment.
Activity: 136
August 23, 2018, 04:43:28 AM
New coins appearing do not all contain scam elements. It depends on the industry that created it. Dropped coins from experienced experts will certainly continue to grow into big coins. But because the market situation is bad as it is now, it provides a greater chance for them to enter trash coins or scams, because their industrial skills are less reliable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 23, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

Questions in the Telegram and Discord it is the good practice,  but unfortunately,  in most of cases,  you can find community managers only in Telegram groups,  but not developers. So they can provide exactly same information that you can find on the official site.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:39:55 AM
Yes, fraud is now very much and very much just a weak project with weak teams that receive money, and then not know how to develop and quickly shut down the project and we lose their money. To select the ICO is one of the most important is the team, the number of successful projects and partners which will operate the new project.
Pages:
Jump to: