Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 4. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:16:58 PM
Agree, currently there are many ico is a scam and most fraudsters are greedy people and want to steal money from other people. We are here to discuss, because your advice is very helpful for new people around there. But for me, you can investigate them with fellow trailers, from which you can judge whether it is worth investing or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
maybe what you say is true. thank you because in my opinion your link can add new knowledge about coins. I myself took part in several prize campaigns. and after I get income, the rewards I get are mostly new coins. I myself prefer not to hold too long even though there is a market for the coin. Honestly, because I am afraid of coin as you say. a fraud and a failed promise. I really agree with your writing above.
Activity: 101
August 31, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
alot of coins now are nothing but a scam,,for instance coins like luhn coins ,,,that coins is just a scam,,but not all coins are full of scam their is still alot of coins that are dependent that helps people to make their cool money,,all  what we need is just be watchful in choosing coin once we can have this ,,we wont fall into scam
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
Absolutely true, and I fully agree with that! Always study and analyze the project before you buy altcoins!Garbage coins very much! Be extremely careful and attentive! Scammers are on the alert!
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 12:07:35 PM
Yes, there are coins that are scam, but not all coins are fraudulent, because there are still many coins that are born to make it easier for people, so we only need to be careful in choosing coins, because currently looking for a very good coin is really difficult, That's why Altcoin has a bad reputation to this day.
Activity: 63
August 31, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
Well, its a non-regulated market, there is no law which prohibits scammers from making some ICO, raise funds and then run away with the public funds. Only thing we can do about is that we should do due research before investing. We have to act smart if we want to save ourselves from such scams. Don't buy anything just because its hyped too much.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
Or they are simply not allowed to grow. There's a double-edged sword. On the one hand, there are many projects that are trying to deceive us. But on the other hand, we are not investing in the project, but simply trying to take some of the hype.
Activity: 73
August 30, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
it's quite true that so many ico token was abandoned right after the token value on the market was low or closer to zero. i think that was the team fault either, in a bear market like these days. every ico that want to launch their token to the market should be more wisely
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
Be careful now there are so many scam projects where they are only looking for their own profit, without thinking of the bounty hunters who have helped them, they will be deliberately lost after the project stops, so be careful from now on because many new projects are scam
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 30, 2018, 11:33:41 PM
A lot of the new airdrops and ICOs are also scam nowadays, so you have to be careful what you invest in.
There are a lot of new coins everyday. The developers try to get money from investors as much as they can, Only a few of them have real project. Most of them just play pump and dump coin. The coin is real but the project is unreal. They get investment and list the coin in exchangers when the coin is pumped they make more profit by selling their possesion in wallet holders of dev team. After they make profit , they will leave the coin until exchanger delist the coin. Then they make new projects. Great idea of pump and dump developers.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 11:26:50 PM
Now there are mono different coins. We can not control the appearance of them and increase their number. We can only choose the coins we are interested in, and this is very difficult at this stage. Therefore, choosing a mock-up is the choice of each individually.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 11:19:45 PM
yes so sad, nowadays many new ico was a scam whos only cheating with us, is there any forum or somewhat who can filter this scma Project before they act to rob us again.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 09:33:21 PM
Really, the new coins at the moment are all scams, new coins on the market trading all the fake and also coins in the bounty prize campaign most of the coins are scams, new coin coins are now mostly scam.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 09:14:33 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Agree, a big amount maybe more than 80% of the coins that is flowing into the market most probably is a scam. We should magnify the remaining 10% instead of emphasizing on the 80%, if you are able to get the 10% potentially good coins the losses you make from the remaining percentage scammed will be nothing compare to the small percentage of what the good coins is able to profit you with. In order to do that you need to do your through research on which are the good coins and scams.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 28, 2018, 01:17:41 AM
Indeed, now there are many new types of coints that are popping up, here we have to be good at choosing coints that have good potential to be made an investment, because the results of the investment in the future you will enjoy it so it must be really observant
We cannot control the increasing number of altcoins but we can always minimize the risk by educating ourselves.
Let's always be smart, work on our mind not on our heart because trading and investing requires careful analysis due to it's high risk nature.
Activity: 135
August 27, 2018, 05:42:36 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

You're right, in some cases many developers when asked about the safety of their projects never answered them, and they tended to be quiet then like something they covered. and they always shy away from questions about scams.
Activity: 252
August 26, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
Indeed, now there are many new types of coints that are popping up, here we have to be good at choosing coints that have good potential to be made an investment, because the results of the investment in the future you will enjoy it so it must be really observant
Activity: 29
August 26, 2018, 09:30:34 PM
There are definitely lot of scams in recent times, in comparison to the beyond that the tasks are clearly valuable and has legitimate profit. And considering the truth of duplication of projects, buyers are having a tough time trusting a undertaking because of their doubt.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
Well, I would not say so. After all, the fact that the market did not transfer the crypto currency is not the best of times. it does not say that all subsequent coins will fail. The main thing is to put the accent right and take your time slowly.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
I am sure that when a new ICO project is opened, none of the developers wants to become a fraudster. The opening of many projects is a good event. Competition at all times led to progress. And the success or failure of investors is such a result. After a failure, 5 good luck will come.
Pages:
Jump to: