Pages:
Author

Topic: New Drama from BitcoinASIC - page 2. (Read 21843 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
February 11, 2013, 01:46:11 AM
I just heard from the bank, my credit will be issued back to my credit card.  I called the Police because of the threats to his family.  I don't know what really happened but the whole things sounds more like a screw-up than a deliberate scam.

The family is off limits.

The use of Can Electric information and the story of new asic 50 or 100 giga made by Can Electric...was not a deliberate scam try ?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2013, 12:53:22 AM
I just heard from the bank, my credit will be issued back to my credit card.  I called the Police because of the threats to his family.  I don't know what really happened but the whole things sounds more like a screw-up than a deliberate scam.

The family is off limits.
legendary
Activity: 1246
February 11, 2013, 12:51:06 AM
NEW THEORY: Tom isn't scamming... he lost the password to the big wallet. Alcohol and advanced encryption don't mix.

A friend of mine said "Even Saddam thought he had WMD.  Which of his subordinates would tell him 'no' ?"

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 09, 2013, 11:41:03 AM
Thank God that the RCMP are looking into this--it's just terrible that someone could think to steal someone's identity to create a bogus ASIC mining product.
I hope that the RCMP can pull down the site soon as Bitcoin needs honest companies making real products.

This is the last reply from Ari (Real owner of CAN ELECTRIC), about his action against Tom

Thanks dear

The matter is with the RCMP interenet fraud unit and they are working on it
thanks

Ari

So the Canadian police is involved now...For the CAN ELECTRIC story and Ari's side.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
February 09, 2013, 09:08:47 AM
This is the last reply from Ari (Real owner of CAN ELECTRIC), about his action against Tom

Thanks dear

thanks

Ari

So the Canadian police is involved now...For the CAN ELECTRIC story and Ari's side.

Have Shovel will travel.

Start a BTC fund up and we could as a group drive up and talk with tom, you know in person about refunding some BTC.
February 09, 2013, 08:40:48 AM

Thanks dear

thanks

Ari

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2013, 10:56:09 PM
CAN-ELECTRIC
Ayinda 1 city- Block G, No.21 Erbil/Iraq
P: +964 750 344 6566

We already know that the whole Can Electric thing is a fraud and that the real Can Electric has nothing at all to do with Tom or Bitcoin mining hardware.  That's been confirmed in email exchanges between several members here and the owner of the real Can Electric.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
February 08, 2013, 10:38:29 PM
CAN-ELECTRIC
Ayinda 1 city- Block G, No.21 Erbil/Iraq
P: +964 750 344 6566
Activity: 462
February 08, 2013, 06:46:34 PM

Suckers born every minute, yet somehow they all end in this community.

Some people lost some serious dough, stop adding salt to their wounds.

Did you honestly ever think Tom was pulling a scam up until things started to unravel? Hindsight is 20/20, however I don't think anyone but maybe a select few people in the community saw this coming.

I was here long enough to know how capable Tom is. In my mind, hes not knowledgeable enough to carry this project from start. For some reason, this forum see him as a good man. Modminer was designed from an opensource project mind you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2013, 06:43:58 PM
You're one of those who still thinks that Tom has no intention to scam (and you kept going on and on)

On the contrary, I believe Tom has every intention of scamming people.  Why do you think I emailed Can Electric a week ago to confirm that they had no association with Tom?

I also believe that the names of the other people involved with the project should be made public so that their role in this debacle can be examined and people can seek remedies from those other people if it becomes impossible to seek them from Tom.

I get tired of seeing this community refer to scammers as if they were master criminals when the truth is that the scams which have been perpetrated on this community to date have been extremely unsophisticated and could not have succeeded if people didn't abandon their common-sense every time some shiny new venture comes along promising them the moon.  People only care that the enterprises they're dealing with are shady as fuck after everything goes pear-shaped and then they complain that the justice system doesn't immediately swing into action to deal out swift retribution.

Let's not forget that Bruce Wagner has an unsettled judgement against him for fraud and it hasn't ruined his life in the way some people seem to hope legal action will destroy Tom's.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Love the Bitcoin.
February 08, 2013, 06:39:59 PM
Yeah, Im sure he did, theres one for sale in the forums as we speak. He was very honest back then. If he wasnt, there would have been tons of drama in the forums over him and he would have had the scammer tag long ago. Also, the units people wont as a result of advertising bASIC for him in forums...they confirmed receiving them too.

thanks for info.
RHA
Activity: 392
February 08, 2013, 06:37:37 PM
What was the last time tom was seen/met at N.Y. state?
No one met him in January. Is it possible he was performing all the game remotely already in December or even in November?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
February 08, 2013, 06:08:36 PM
Yeah, Im sure he did, theres one for sale in the forums as we speak. He was very honest back then. If he wasnt, there would have been tons of drama in the forums over him and he would have had the scammer tag long ago. Also, the units people wont as a result of advertising bASIC for him in forums...they confirmed receiving them too.
Love the Bitcoin.
February 08, 2013, 05:59:13 PM
Yeah, Tom, at this point is a lowlife scammer fuck(which Ive beens screaming scam since the start of january, but Ive been banned nearly everywhere...fuck his sheepish followers...you are all fools!). He deserves the tag and all his belongings / wealth to burn to the ground. Its a damn shame. Just goes to show you cant trust any mother fuckin ASIC company till they actually deliver product... and then, its still questionable bout what happens when units start failing and the company is long gone. Fuck this whole mess, it pisses me off.
I went w/ tom because of his decent track record w/ MMQ.
Just sad he would do this to us =(

GenTarkin, can you elaborate on "decent track record w/ MMQ" - did he deliver any (how many)?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
February 08, 2013, 05:26:29 PM
Yeah, Tom, at this point is a lowlife scammer fuck(which Ive beens screaming scam since the start of january, but Ive been banned nearly everywhere...fuck his sheepish followers...you are all fools!). He deserves the tag and all his belongings / wealth to burn to the ground. Its a damn shame. Just goes to show you cant trust any mother fuckin ASIC company till they actually deliver product... and then, its still questionable bout what happens when units start failing and the company is long gone. Fuck this whole mess, it pisses me off.
I went w/ tom because of his decent track record w/ MMQ.
Just sad he would do this to us =(
Love the Bitcoin.
February 08, 2013, 05:15:10 PM

Did you honestly ever think Tom was pulling a scam up until things started to unravel? Hindsight is 20/20, however I don't think anyone but maybe a select few people in the community saw this coming.

... including Tom himself? lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
February 08, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

Activity: 462
February 08, 2013, 04:44:31 PM
I didnt followed all story anyway if as I read Tom is still owning all btc not converted, he can now convert getting double usd price and alo making 100% profit without scam anybody... Really BTC world is a paradise for scammer...

yet some idiot still believe this whole mess is just a business going bad.

There is no proof whatsoever that Tom spend on chips developing, wafers contract...etc. Basically for such dumb argument to make sense, there must be a proof of a business operating. LOL not even LLC registered under the name BTCFPGA or BASIC.

February 08, 2013, 04:27:46 PM
I didnt followed all story anyway if as I read Tom is still owning all btc not converted, he can now convert getting double usd price and alo making 100% profit without scam anybody... Really BTC world is a paradise for scammer...
legendary
Activity: 1176
February 08, 2013, 03:35:55 PM
How much does he own you the community?
Pages:
Jump to: