Pages:
Author

Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one? - page 11. (Read 1745 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 09:56:05 PM
But it does not guarantee the ICO will end a success
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 09:54:16 PM
This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.
Agree with you
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 08, 2018, 09:21:32 AM
This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
Choosing good ICO's it simply knowing their value and their quality, you can only notice the good quality and value by looking forward on the market results.
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
It is very important to choose the right ICO so that your funds are not wasted,How to choose the right ICO is Paying attention to the Roadmap and its White Paper because a qualified ICO will have a clear roadmap and white paper. It's important to determine the journey of the coin in the future. Because the roadmap and white paper is a picture of the future of the ICO.....
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 08, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
A good way to choose a good ICO is to find out if the ICO project has open source code.
Because a good project will generally open source code, open source code can judge the good and bad of this project.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
March 08, 2018, 08:04:16 AM
ICOs whose services are needed by the community, not for promoting popularity or the like. The vision of the mission obviously wants to fix economic problems or environmental problems and it must be revealed clearly. That's more interesting to me.
But it does not guarantee the ICO will end a success. Everyone thinks differently. But the vision and mission of the project is very important to the participants of the campaign, and from here we can analyze the quality and future of the project will be good or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 07:41:01 AM
Although that would not say that many companies throw but if you look at the bitcoin discussions in the ICO branch, you can find the good always. I determine by the number of views. If you are too lazy to say something very good way.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink
Pages:
Jump to: