Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW info. Everyone is lying about ther ASIC project - page 5. (Read 26577 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
they are probably busy. 3months+ backordered
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
BFL is liking waiting for all the dates to expire by which users can return items, so they can take the money and run.
Because waiting for return policies to expire makes taking the money and running any more legitimate?  If they were going to run, they would have done so long ago.

Still enough braindeads here who still buy into their "queue". With every day they do not run off they make more money...
*edit* A bit like the pirate situation: Everyone knows its a trap but most people fall for it due to their greed..
Please do explain how they make more money every day they don't run off?  They're giving out refunds, while I haven't heard mention of a new sale in days, maybe a couple of weeks.  To me, it seems they are losing money each day they don't run off.
Activity: 46
If they had never, ever delivered a functioning product in the past I'd be far more suspicious.  But they have.

I Agree Also, that's the only reason why i have faith still in the company

NOT A BFL STAFF
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Just curious how the months of November and December add up to 4?  By my count, that is two.  Even if you include all of January, which is unlikley, that's 3.  So where does 4 come from?  Last I checked, 1 + 1 = 2 and 1+1+1 = 3.

Hey dumbass if you read the guy's post he was posting in August and said it was 2 MORE MONTHS UNTIL YOU ASSHOLES WOULD SHIP YOUR FAIRY TAIL BULLSHIT UNITS.

So now it going on 4 months after his post in August.

Comprende?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LOL!!!

HERE IS THE QUOTE JUST FOR YOU SO YOU CAN KEEP UP OK? ROFL!:

just wait, just 2 more months
legendary

LOL GOIN ON 4 MONTHS NOW. HINDSIGHT IS HILARIOUS!  Cheesy

As you'll recall - I said it would be march at the earliest. I'll be pleased if they show up any sooner than that.

Hey Dumbass...no one was talking to you.  Cheesy LOL
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Well at least we now know that the fab isn't in China, so no Chinese New Year delays.

But we do know that it's in Asia and other Asian countries have their own Lunar Year holidays which need to be taken into account.  Plus a lot of people don't think of Taiwan as being "China" but it's very much affected by Chinese New Year traditions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 507
BFL is liking waiting for all the dates to expire by which users can return items, so they can take the money and run.
Because waiting for return policies to expire makes taking the money and running any more legitimate?  If they were going to run, they would have done so long ago.

Still enough braindeads here who still buy into their "queue". With every day they do not run off they make more money...
*edit* A bit like the pirate situation: Everyone knows its a trap but most people fall for it due to their greed..
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Because waiting for return policies to expire makes taking the money and running any more legitimate?  If they were going to run, they would have done so long ago.
Activity: 4
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I've been wondering whether or not it'd end up being profitable buying ASICs and what to get from them, or if it's better to just give up on bitcoin altogether. Would one Little SC be worth it? I don't want to wait ten months to make up all that profit
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Just curious how the months of November and December add up to 4?  By my count, that is two.  Even if you include all of January, which is unlikley, that's 3.  So where does 4 come from?  Last I checked, 1 + 1 = 2 and 1+1+1 = 3.

Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
Well at least we now know that the fab isn't in China, so no Chinese New Year delays.

That's no relief at all, the point is that we are 4 months away from advertised date.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 6
It looks like a scam.
Activity: 46
I see that we all are a little Disappointed but lets all just put a smile on, every company's has hick ups so please everyone be calm, I'm sure this time everything will be fine.

NOT A BFL STAFF
Activity: 420

As you'll recall - I said it would be march at the earliest. I'll be pleased if they show up any sooner than that.
legendary

Activity: 5
damn I was thinking about preordering the jalapeno
Activity: 13
Hmmm I hope this doesn't completely blow up in their faces.
Activity: 416
Damn, even I didn't believe that BFL were a scam, but it more and more seems that way.
Pages:
Jump to: