Pages:
Author

Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io - page 11. (Read 26316 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
September 19, 2015, 10:09:34 AM
What is this about?

https://paycointalk.org/topic/592/bitlend-io-new-btc-lending-platform/11

Is this true? How many dirtbag Paycoin/GAW scammers are hiding in this new "business"?
September 18, 2015, 02:14:08 PM
Here is a prime candidate for your first borrower:

Are you making it perfectly clear to potential investors (loan funders) that you are specifically targeting the dumbest of the dumb, most gullible, hardcore fools in the crypto world? The three time loser Paycoiners? Right now all those nice fat loans  to this same group that Carmelo Milian arranged via BTCLend that were mostly in Scrypt CC are all going belly up, and now another "service" just like his is rearing it's ugly head to feed on the pool of suckers known as Paycoiners. Lovely.

Edit to add: Here is an even better idea. Maybe you can get some fools investors to fund a 25-30 BTC  loan to Paycoiner Kapetan, because that Jamloan "investment" he made in Scrypt CC somehow didn't work out. You can help finance the next Ponzi and kick the debt can down the road a few months and end up with a different set of loan bagholders that way! Awesome!

https://btcjam.com/users/33964
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 18, 2015, 01:34:23 PM
Yes i have been told i should come clean and let other customer include you guys find out for your self's if the system is what it is. And that is why i invite you to sign up and give it a shot. The only way to Redemption is to show what we can do.

Sorry, I'm having trouble parsing that. Are you saying you've talked to your boss and you've been told that you're fine representing BitLend.io the way you are?

Because if that's the case then the least derogatory comment I can make is that BitLend deserves everything that's coming its way in this thread.

I hope that's not the case though. There has to be SOMEONE there with a moral compass and a spell checker.
September 18, 2015, 01:33:34 PM
Yes i have been told i should come clean and let other customer include you guys find out for your self's if the system is what it is. And that is why i invite you to sign up and give it a shot. The only way to Redemption is to show what we can do.

By "What we can do", what exactly do you mean? Enable people who need a job- not a fucking LOAN, to borrow BTC from others , so they can invest in some Magic Beans like Paycoin ? Then, when these loans go the way they are destined to go eventually, the lender loses his BTC, the borrower loses that BTC plus interest, you assholes get your fees, and the scammers running whatever the next Ponzi is get about 90% of the total. Then, as a bonus, the dumbass borrower gets to get mega-doxxed and have real life collection agencies turned loose on him, turning his credit record into a fucking shitstain. Bravo! Well done sirs! That is not even getting into what will happen with customer personal information in the event of a "hack" or such- you know, the kind associated with the Paycoin operation you are involved with , for instance- those kinds of total security fuckups.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
September 18, 2015, 01:27:08 PM
legendary
September 18, 2015, 01:24:59 PM
good  Smiley

but why go trough the trouble of looking like a customer and not announce it as the developer transparently

Cause i am also a customer of the system. So either view is acceptable. I had to follow the same process as all other users in verifying my account information.

No, "either view" is not acceptable. Being a customer does not make you not an insider with a vested interest in site's success. You have to disclose that kind of involvement upfront and not when you're called out. Now defending that position you're making it worse. I suggest you talk to your superiors before continuing.
September 18, 2015, 01:23:07 PM
Prove that i am a lair in that statement.

You started this thread posing as someone else (a happy dappy customer) to deliberately instill false confidence in this operation. Deliberately misleading people is called LYING. You sir, are a liar, and a rather poor one at that.  If you had not been called out as being Jason, how long would you have kept up this charade? As long as you did not get busted- of course.  How many other smurf accounts are you manning on how many forums to shill this operation right now?
September 18, 2015, 01:18:42 PM
Prove that i am a lair in that statement.
September 18, 2015, 01:18:07 PM
good  Smiley

but why go trough the trouble of looking like a customer and not announce it as the developer transparently

Cause i am also a customer of the system. So either view is acceptable. I had to follow the same process as all other users in verifying my account information.

You are also a very poor liar.
September 18, 2015, 01:15:21 PM
good  Smiley

September 18, 2015, 01:14:08 PM
They don't have to. It's is the end user decision to post the data or not.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
September 18, 2015, 01:13:58 PM
good  Smiley

September 18, 2015, 01:12:45 PM
I wish i knew where garza was. Just so you know i am a Developer i know the system pretty well for sure. But overall its really up to who ever invests or borrows to report about the system. All i want is for people to join up and try it out. Other then that. That is all i can say about BitLend.io.

How can you sit there using a puppet account trying to convince people to send you their full financial information, Jason?

Anybody who is stupid enough to send their full financial information to someone following the scam playbook to the letter like this is a complete and total fucking fool.
September 18, 2015, 01:11:48 PM
i was not asking about bitlend. do you deny that you are Jason Sponaugle ?

I do not deny. I am Jason Sponaugle
legendary
September 18, 2015, 01:10:48 PM
i was not asking about bitlend. do you deny that you are Jason Sponaugle ?
September 18, 2015, 01:06:06 PM
I wish i knew where garza was. Just so you know i am a Developer i know the system pretty well for sure. But overall its really up to who ever invests or borrows to report about the system. All i want is for people to join up and try it out. Other then that. That is all i can say about BitLend.io.
legendary
September 18, 2015, 01:04:36 PM
As of right now the only thing i can see is they are strict as hell on the Credit Approval Process. And there support staff is very responsive. Over all i won't know anything till i get a loan funded and can see how that works.

You work for "them", your face is on the site, and you refer to the site as "they" pretending to be a customer? With no disclosure of your involvement. Wow.

Edit - just to make it clear: https://archive.is/l8PUB#selection-6653.0-6759.104

edit: some more information
operated by Bitlend LLC, an United Arab Emirates Limited Liability Company ("Bitlend").

Interesting.

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common type of registration in the UAE and is recommended where the purpose of the entity is to make sales within the region. However, it should be noted that 100% foreign ownership of such an entity is not permitted. Under the UAE Commercial Companies Law (CCL), foreign investors are permitted to hold up to 49 per cent equity ownership in UAE companies and 51 per cent of the equity must be held at all times by one or more UAE nationals.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12458534

They may have forgotten to register it. Love the laundry results though.

http://cbls.economy.gov.ae/

September 18, 2015, 12:58:40 PM
So, it has been stated that these three are the sole owners of this. Which one is a UAE resident?

Who is it? Is it you Jason/simdude? You been over there bumpin sandals with your bro Garza or what?
legendary
September 18, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
fine parse semantics. you made paycoingateway, made contributions to paycoin foundation github etc etc during Garzas reign

or do you deny that you are Jason Sponaugle the dev of BitLend.io aka Yoshi current admin of paycoin forums, part of team paycoin and github contributor?

As of right now the only thing i can see is they are strict as hell on the Credit Approval Process. And there support staff is very responsive. Over all i won't know anything till i get a loan funded and can see how that works.

why do you talk like you are a customer?

edit: some more information
operated by Bitlend LLC, an United Arab Emirates Limited Liability Company ("Bitlend").

Interesting.

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common type of registration in the UAE and is recommended where the purpose of the entity is to make sales within the region. However, it should be noted that 100% foreign ownership of such an entity is not permitted. Under the UAE Commercial Companies Law (CCL), foreign investors are permitted to hold up to 49 per cent equity ownership in UAE companies and 51 per cent of the equity must be held at all times by one or more UAE nationals.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12458534

richard nelson seems to be the support person for bunch of different paycoin related things
September 18, 2015, 12:26:40 PM
I have never worked for GAW just to make sure you all understand that.
Pages:
Jump to: