Pages:
Author

Topic: New stratum/getwork proxy with Web-based GUI and pools management - page 12. (Read 120841 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Moneytech.org money making club
Is it possible to use this proxy for auto switching coins ?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I know you want to use this proxy to mine on nicehash with your 750 ti, but may I ask why?
Because I like it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Activity: 201
Hello!
I'm using the proxy with the nicehash quark mining. It is installed on the same win7 machine as a ccminer with 2 nvidia gpu-s which gives me allways the same error. At the same time it works flawlessly using a r9 280x on the remote machine with sgminer and throught a ssh tunnel.
I would really like to use the proxy with ccminer aswell so I'm begging for help Smiley

This is how it looks like with a 750ti gpu and it is the same with gtx970:
C:\miner\MinerControl-1.6.4-gtx750ti>ccminer -a quark -o 127.0.0.1:8666 -u 750ti
 -p x -d 1 -q
*** ccminer 1.5.50-git(SP-MOD) for nVidia GPUs by sp-hash@github ***
        Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 6.5

Based on pooler cpuminer 2.3.2 and the tpruvot@github fork
   CUDA support by Christian Buchner, Christian H. and DJM34
  Includes optimizations implemented by sp , klaust, tpruvot and tsiv.

[2015-06-09 16:41:45] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2015-06-09 16:41:45] 1 miner thread started, using 'quark' algorithm.
[2015-06-09 16:41:45] Long-polling activated for http://127.0.0.1:8666/getwork/l
ongpolling
[2015-06-09 16:41:53] accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 5492 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:41:58] accepted: 2/2 (100.00%), 5805 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:42:12] accepted: 3/3 (100.00%), 6119 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:42:16] accepted: 4/4 (100.00%), 6162 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:42:55] accepted: 5/5 (100.00%), 6266 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:43:06] API bind to port 4068 failed (No error) - API will not be
available
[2015-06-09 16:43:10] accepted: 6/6 (100.00%), 6294 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:43:23] accepted: 7/7 (100.00%), 6300 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:43:30] accepted: 8/8 (100.00%), 6305 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:43:37] accepted: 9/9 (100.00%), 6316 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:43:54] accepted: 10/10 (100.00%), 6326 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:43:55] accepted: 11/11 (100.00%), 6328 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:44:00] accepted: 12/12 (100.00%), 6332 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:44:12] accepted: 13/13 (100.00%), 6334 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:44:16] accepted: 14/14 (100.00%), 6409 khash/s yay!!!
[2015-06-09 16:44:24] JSON decode failed(1): '[' or '{' expected near '<'
[2015-06-09 16:44:24] submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call failed
[2015-06-09 16:44:24] ...retry after 30 seconds
[2015-06-09 16:44:54] JSON decode failed(1): '[' or '{' expected near '<'
[2015-06-09 16:44:54] submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call failed
[2015-06-09 16:44:54] ...retry after 30 seconds
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
8332 is used by qt or bitcoind ... use another port
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I am trying to set up a new Proxy and for some reason my S3 does not connect on the ip at port 8332. My miner settings http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8332 password x and user x Looks like the proxy is connected to the pool. I am using west for SHA. Need to set the p= switch also. Any help is greatly appreciated.

What I have as a config
{
   "getworkListenPort" : 8332,
   "pools" :
   [
   {
     "name" : "Nicehash",
     "host" : "stratum.nicehash.com:3334",
     "user" : "xxxxxxxxxxx",
     "password" : "x",
     "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true
   },
   {
     "name" : "Westhash",
     "host" : "stratum.westhash.com:3334",
     "user" : "xxxxxxxx",
     "password" : "x",
     "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true
   }
   ]
 }

I got it working on the stratum port miner xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3333
Is that acceptable to work. Also how long before I see hashrate at pool looks like its connected but no accepts. Any help greatly appreciated.
Activity: 97
Merit: 13
solved a problem with kano pool.
You can not set pool difficulty on proxy if using kano pool, just comment the line in stratum.conf.

It will be great a way to display users in simply mode, because when you have more than 5 miners it is hard to list them. A good example on simply mode is how Ms miner monitor list the miners, just text with basic info.
Activity: 98
Is there a way to display users / machines in order, rather than the order they connect in?

Eg

Worker1
Worker2

If i need to find a machine that has gone down, it's very hard when it's not in order.
Activity: 67
How can I change this setting?

I need a size of 4
Activity: 81
It was only the wind.
Aww, just noticed this, thought it may be useful for code, even though my Stratum implementation is almost done, then saw it's infected with the GPL. Sad
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Aww, just noticed this, thought it may be useful for code, even though my Stratum implementation is almost done, then saw it's infected with the GPL. Sad

hehehe ... wolf - this software is brilliant ...

its what we use here to control what and where the farm mines ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1500
Mine Mine Mine
cant connect to bw.com pool. but works fine if connected directly from miner with same credentials
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Does this have the ability to log shares per worker into a database before they're forwarded to the pool, which I could then pull using PHP to show on a website? I'm just looking to log the number of shares submitted with the worker name.
Activity: 217
Version 0.7.0 released: https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy/releases

Changes since 0.6.0:
-Fix issue #29: UI not available on some systems.
-Fix issue #30: Enable Kick/Ban buttons on the User page.
-Add ipVersion option to force the use of a particular IP version. (auto, v4 or v6)
-Add the suggestedPoolDifficulty option to suggest a difficulty to the pool.
-Add pool uptime and number of disconnections in the pool page.
-Add a summary method to the API (#35)
-Add I18n on dates.
-Implementation of the connections page.
-Fix the --version and --help option on command line.

NOTE:
I have no more enough time to "participate" to this thread. Now, I will mainly focus on Github requests. I let this Thread open so you can help people that need it. Thanks!

Error:

Jar file was not found

1: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.CLStaticHttpHandler.getJarFile(CLStaticHttpHandler.java:339)
     2: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.CLStaticHttpHandler.handle(CLStaticHttpHandler.java:278)
     3: strat.mining.stratum.proxy.Launcher$2.handle(Launcher.java:294)
     4: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.StaticHttpHandlerBase.service(StaticHttpHandlerBase.java:188)
     5: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler$1.run(HttpHandler.java:217)
     6: org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:565)
     7: org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:545)
     8: java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please see the log for more detail.

where are the log files?

You should try the new version, a fix for this issue is included Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Error:

Jar file was not found

1: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.CLStaticHttpHandler.getJarFile(CLStaticHttpHandler.java:339)
     2: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.CLStaticHttpHandler.handle(CLStaticHttpHandler.java:278)
     3: strat.mining.stratum.proxy.Launcher$2.handle(Launcher.java:294)
     4: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.StaticHttpHandlerBase.service(StaticHttpHandlerBase.java:188)
     5: org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler$1.run(HttpHandler.java:217)
     6: org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:565)
     7: org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:545)
     8: java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please see the log for more detail.

where are the log files?
Activity: 22
I installed version 0.60 but generates a series of errors:
the configuration file is the default, I only changed the pool

c:\_miner\proxy\P-3340 Mazza>java -jar stratum-proxy.jar -f proxy.conf
Failed to start the proxy:
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field "validateSha26G
etworkShares" (class strat.mining.stratum.proxy.configuration.model.Configuration), not marked as ig
norable (34 known properties: "userHashrateSamplingPeriod", "stratumListenPort", "validateGetworkSha
res", "apiUser", "poolSwitchingStrategy", "getworkListenAddress", "logDirectory", "rejectReconnectOn
DifferentHost", "weightedRoundRobinRoundDuration", "apiEnableSsl", "stratumListenAddress", "poolHash
rateSamplingPeriod", "disableApi", "connectionHashrateSamplingPeriod", "workerNumberLimit", "apiPass
word", "pools", "logRealShareDifficulty", "apiLogLevel", "poolNoNotifyTimeout", "disableGetwork", "l
ogLevel", "apiListenPort", "isScrypt", "noMidstate", "getworkListenPort", "poolReconnectStabilityPer
iod", "hashrateDatabaseSamplingPeriod", "databaseDirectory", "apiListenAddress", "disableStratum", "
poolConnectionRetryDelay", "disableLogAppend", "hashrateDatabaseHistoryDepth"])
 at [Source: proxy.conf; line: 27, column: 37] (through reference chain: strat.mining.stratum.proxy.
configuration.model.Configuration["validateSha26GetworkShares"])
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException.from(UnrecognizedPropert
yException.java:51)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.reportUnknownProperty(Deserializati
onContext.java:817)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.std.StdDeserializer.handleUnknownProperty(StdDeseria
lizer.java:954)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializerBase.handleUnknownProperty(BeanDeser
ializerBase.java:1315)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializerBase.handleUnknownVanilla(BeanDeseri
alizerBase.java:1293)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.vanillaDeserialize(BeanDeserializer
.java:249)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(BeanDeserializer.java:1
36)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:3560)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:2470)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.configuration.ConfigurationManager.useConfigurationF ile(Config
urationManager.java:181)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.configuration.ConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(Configura
tionManager.java:159)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:117)
log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: \stratum-proxy.log (Accesso negato)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.setFile(FileAppender.java:294)
        at org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender.setFile(RollingFileAppender.java:207)
        at org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.activateOptions(FileAppender.java:165)
        at org.apache.log4j.config.PropertySetter.activate(PropertySetter.java:307)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parseAppender(DOMConfigurator.java:295)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.findAppenderByName(DOMConfigurator.java:176)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.findAppenderByReference(DOMConfigurator.java:191)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parseChildrenOfLoggerElement(DOMConfigurator.java:52
3)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parseRoot(DOMConfigurator.java:492)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.parse(DOMConfigurator.java:1006)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java:872)
        at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java:778)
        at org.apache.log4j.helpers.OptionConverter.selectAndConfigure(OptionConverter.java:526)
        at org.apache.log4j.LogManager.(LogManager.java:127)
        at org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory.getLogger(Log4jLoggerFactory.java:64)
        at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:285)
        at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:305)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.database.DatabaseManager.(DatabaseManager.java:37)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:156)
User requested shutdown... Gracefuly kill all connections...
Shutdown !
Activity: 20
I have weightedRoundRobinRoundDuration": 60. With 3 pools in rotation, they spend 20 mins on each pool. You get a lot less rejects this way an even though it is bursty, things seem to work out fine.

I answer myself, because I test it rounrobin with roudduration=1.
It happens each 30 seconds disconnect from one pool to connect the other pool, so i am getting lot of rejected.
Dont think it is a good solution.
I think could be better solution have one proxy instance running for each pool. This solution lack the easy of changing the hashrate dinamically for each pool, but will give the easy to change the pool for a big number of miners.

My miners are all stratum compatible.
My goal is load balance my ths for 3-4 pools to have less variance.
I could point manually each one of them to the desired pools, but it is nicer and more elegant to do it trough a proxy, also easier to change or add a new pool.
I am thinking on how the performance for this purpose could be affected if "weightedRoundRobinRoundDuration": 1   is set.
somebody has this implemented ?
Do you know if is there other advantange redirecting all my miners troughout the proxy ?

I think we can really have a similar behavior with the WeightedRoundRobin strategy.

Could you try to lower the roundDuration of this strategy, for example with a 1 minute value (in the configuration file):
"weightedRoundRobinRoundDuration": 1,

If it works better (it should), you can try to adjust this parameter to have the best result (the pool difficulties and the number of pool can greatly modify results).

Does your miner support the set_extranonce extension ? (the Nicehash stratum extension) If so, it is fine. If not, do not set the parameter with a small value, since the miners have to be disconnected in order to switch pool (thus, it may kill your hashrate).

I hope this will work since it will be hard to implement a real loadBalance strategy (it is far easier to implement in a mining software than in a proxy) and I have not enough time to implement this strategy.

I answer myself, because I test it rounrobin with roudduration=1.
It happens each 30 seconds disconnect from one pool to connect the other pool, so i am getting lot of rejected.
Dont think it is a good solution.
I think could be better solution have one proxy instance running for each pool. This solution lack the easy of changing the hashrate dinamically for each pool, but will give the easy to change the pool for a big number of miners.

I could point manually each one of them to the desired pools, but it is nicer and more elegant to do it trough a proxy, also easier to change or add a new pool.
I am thinking on how the performance for this purpose could be affected if "weightedRoundRobinRoundDuration": 1   is set.
Do you know if is there other advantange redirecting all my miners troughout the proxy ?

I think we can really have a similar behavior with the WeightedRoundRobin strategy.

Could you try to lower the roundDuration of this strategy, for example with a 1 minute value (in the configuration file):

If it works better (it should), you can try to adjust this parameter to have the best result (the pool difficulties and the number of pool can greatly modify results).

Does your miner support the set_extranonce extension ? (the Nicehash stratum extension) If so, it is fine. If not, do not set the parameter with a small value, since the miners have to be disconnected in order to switch pool (thus, it may kill your hashrate).

I hope this will work since it will be hard to implement a real loadBalance strategy (it is far easier to implement in a mining software than in a proxy) and I have not enough time to implement this strategy.

maybe in linux, but i am using proxy on windows, so i dont think so.
The only issue i have is that when installing java 1.8 in my windows XP, installer said that was "too old" system and some functions could not work.
But the proxy is working very well and reliable, not freezing.

I have the exactly opossed issue. 
I can not modify with web management, only can see the setup.

ok - so could be a permission issue? ...

#crysx

Pages:
Jump to: