Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 36. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
definitely NO, you should study, make pratice with virtual account and only after you can start trading "safely" but first study study study, cause you can be lucky one time, two time, but in the long run you will lose everything
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I suggest mining crypto with your computer, and only trading with what you mine.  Also, open accounts on different exchanges, and buy where you find the best prices.  BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I understand your message, I will learn and promote it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.
right mate,and since your a newbie you should have learn first the ins and outs of this community and the reason why most of the starting traders fails.never venture in trading if your idea has only limits,and i salute you for being newbie but had already balls to buy some coins and just after a month trying to buy again.try to listen to Mates advice since thats the only way for you to make better trading in future.
Activity: 76
I think trade is one of the hardest things to earn in Crytopia so Newbie should try to learn to make accurate judgments.  Huh Huh
I have seen many people do not even know about Bitcoin has joined the trading markets and after some months (5-6) they have gathered enough experience on trading, And are able to trade and make profit up to 10% to 15% of their investment. Anyone can learn and make money on the internet but the only thing I will say is to gather your experience and Learn how the market works before jumping into this or anything on the internet because making money required hard work and learning.
Well I understand that, they are market minded people, but I think this is a common question for everyone, I want them to have the most overview by reading the comment lines of the old trade people.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I have seen many people do not even know about Bitcoin has joined the trading markets and after some months (5-6) they have gathered enough experience on trading, And are able to trade and make profit up to 10% to 15% of their investment. Anyone can learn and make money on the internet but the only thing I will say is to gather your experience and Learn how the market works before jumping into this or anything on the internet because making money required hard work and learning.
Activity: 58
Thank you for the title question, I have been learning a lot through the comment line of member best trade, is a topic a lot of useful.   Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

It depends what you want to get out of trading, if you want to learn and improve and are willing to put in the time and effort to do so then do it. Every trader was one day a newbie. Make sure you remain patient and realistic in your goals.

Newbies are the reason behind market crashes. They're panicking a lot and they trigger negative market actions here. We end up in totally mixed market structure where sellers are selling for cheap.
I do not understand your idea, please clarify?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

It depends what you want to get out of trading, if you want to learn and improve and are willing to put in the time and effort to do so then do it. Every trader was one day a newbie. Make sure you remain patient and realistic in your goals.

Newbies are the reason behind market crashes. They're panicking a lot and they trigger negative market actions here. We end up in totally mixed market structure where sellers are selling for cheap.

Targeting is important in this area, and if you can not control greed and lows, it will be very easy to pay.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io

There is no other way for newbies to become seasoned traders, but to experience the ups and downs in trading first hand... Just make sure to invest the minimum amount when just starting out and increase your capital gradually once you learn more and more.
Yes, I am controlling emotions and setting clear goals.
Everyone is newbie at a stage in trading so you should trade but with very less amount at the start and be very careful...check out this forum for help ask questions and learn whatever you can..

Thank you for that, I hope many people share their experiences so that we can learn from them.
Activity: 17
There is no other way for newbies to become seasoned traders, but to experience the ups and downs in trading first hand... Just make sure to invest the minimum amount when just starting out and increase your capital gradually once you learn more and more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Everyone is newbie at a stage in trading so you should trade but with very less amount at the start and be very careful...check out this forum for help ask questions and learn whatever you can..
According to my experience only those people who have already some experience in some kind of trading and have interest in trading still they need to start trading in crypto but on low level because they need to get some enough knowledge and experience related to crypto then with time they need to increase their level of trading. So that will be best for them to protect their self from loss.

I understand that, I'm trying to learn from the previous ones.
I think practicing is the best way to become an expert. but your portfolio are not good. I do not think that they can help you get profit. My advice for you is Stellar, PKT, SXDT, SXUT

Thank you for sharing, I was thinking about those coins, I was more inclined to coin like ADA Eth.
Activity: 448
According to my experience only those people who have already some experience in some kind of trading and have interest in trading still they need to start trading in crypto but on low level because they need to get some enough knowledge and experience related to crypto then with time they need to increase their level of trading. So that will be best for them to protect their self from loss.
Activity: 462
I think practicing is the best way to become an expert. but your portfolio are not good. I do not think that they can help you get profit. My advice for you is Stellar, PKT, SXDT, SXUT
Pages:
Jump to: