Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 14. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 01:27:10 PM
Microsoft announce era of Mixed Reality is approaching
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/10/03/the-era-of-windows-mixed-reality-begins-october-17/

Luckily we've been developing on the Hololens platform for a while and our cutting edge apps will be ready in time for their Q2 2018 final global release....are you sure you don't want to join our ICO Presale?? 3 DAYS LEFT! Smiley Smiley

NOTE: 3 DAYS LEFT and we're only 13 ETH away from our mincap. Anyone who is the TX, or in the block sending ETH to us, that gets us over the 100ETH mincap, gets 300% ARX bonus!! https://aronline.io/arx-ico-pre-sale-information/

Our presale: https://aronline.io/arx-ico-pre-sale-information/
Our whitepaper: https://aronline.io/whitepaper/
Our team: https://aronline.io/who-is-assistive-reality/
Our social contacts and links: https://aronline.io/social/

1. World 1 - full time always-on AR world browser for Hololens and Google ARCore, with ARKit coming soon for Apple
2. Profession - a job-selectable AR interface that allows you to gain AI assistance while performing everyday tasks in your job or hobby

We also build the Spectrum AR engine which is licensed for corporate clients looking to do full-building AR fitouts or industrial AR for their facilities.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
October 03, 2017, 10:55:29 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

When I first started, I divide my Bitcoin into three. Three because I will buy 3 best coins that I believe that is a promising coin. But do not just based on your instinct. You have to do a research about the coins that you want to invest. Study how they work, and relate their solution to the problem they wanna solve. Of course you do not want your investment get lost.
Activity: 224
October 02, 2017, 06:00:32 PM
Dont save your coins in the exchange & save it offline & dont spend more then you can afford &dont invest in only 1 project & make your own research
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
October 02, 2017, 05:59:36 PM
look at starting your portfolio of coins that will invest, research the best, collect a small amount of money and start investing gradually, so that in case of losses do not suffer with the money lost, coins that I know and indicate are, Bitcoin , ETH, DECRED, ARK, CENTRA, CHRONOLOGIC, NEO ... good luck
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 05:57:21 PM
Do your research, if it's too good to be true..then it usually is. Don't listen too much too what others say and use your brain  Wink.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 04:51:05 PM
I find an participate in as many ERC20 token airdrops as I can. I currently own 10.
Activity: 294
October 02, 2017, 02:18:01 PM
The one who is new to ALTCOINS should make a full fledged strategy to takle all problems to secure future. When i was new to Altcoins i used to gether all informations related to it and then used to study it and i also taken advice from the experts so than i will not face aby problem.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 02:12:22 PM
I just buy really low coins (most likely shitcoins ^^) and let them stay in the wallet while I go on with my everyday life Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 02:04:35 PM
If you want to trade Alt coins then you must do some research about cryptocurrency & how it works & should learn when to hold when to sell the coins & must have patience for trading if you make haste you will loose your money. Always set the target when to exit, as a newbie you must keep all these things in mind and read bitcointalk forum regularly for more updates.
Activity: 101
October 02, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

First of all, read, study, and delve into the subject. There is no magic hint or path to the pot of gold. It's all a matter of making mistakes and learning. The basic tip is to buy low and sell high
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 02, 2017, 12:41:22 PM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
No, don't just ask for just a strategy you must make it yourself mate. If you are planning to invest in altcoins make sure to make some research about that particular coin. Try to look for the devs, market cap, community that supports your coin, supply and many others. In terms of methods just use the basic "Buy low sell high." And you should also choose where you are going for a short term or long term investments. If you are going long term ones I highly recommend those coins that has bigger community.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 02, 2017, 12:31:25 PM
you should get advice from people dealing with this job.
you can start the stock market in small numbers
Activity: 390
October 02, 2017, 11:49:24 AM
how about to start investing in ico program if you have money to invest or if no you can start earning money by participating in bounty program
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
October 02, 2017, 11:41:51 AM
better to learn first all types of altcoin which is good or not good because it is not easy, we must be clever in the algorithm may be the trick number 1 that is in use all members who are trading. so if for beginner I think first learn in google or in this forum,
Activity: 407
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2017, 11:10:49 AM
My strategy investing in altcoin only leads to already successful. I am also feel newbie, so not too dare taking high risk. Once invested, then i will hold for long time.
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
October 02, 2017, 11:40:26 AM
find a mentor is best way to join crypto world. mentor can help you save time and money to learn trading skill
Activity: 742
October 02, 2017, 11:27:36 AM
It seems you are looking to learn about trade coin, investing in altcoin. If so, then I have some advice for you. You are a newbie, you should find out about altcoin problems in this forum or maybe on the internet, you need to have knowledge of it then you can do. Sites like coindesk, cryptocoinsnews are very useful. If possible, find an experienced person so they can guide you in detail, making it easier for you to understand. You also need to map out specific strategies and goals to get things done. I'm not sure it can help you succeed but it can help you in part
Activity: 88
October 02, 2017, 10:57:57 AM
As a newbie you need to control your emotion cos that the main point and you must create time for research,  Twitter bitcointalk telegram are place to sort information. Remember to buy low and sell high and don't let your emotions to control you.
Activity: 365
October 02, 2017, 10:48:03 AM
what do u want? learn trading? or try to find a way to earn bitcoin? you should give more detail about what u want
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
October 02, 2017, 10:46:14 AM
doing research on the forum will be good for you dude. You have to research everything thoroughly
Pages:
Jump to: