Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 2. (Read 10547 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 11:33:43 PM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Well, i think there is no other much profitable strategy rather than holding strategy for newbie.
First, look into promissing altcoin like etherium and waves, then do research on their price.
After some move to lower price then you must be ready to buy them amd hold them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
 Do not invest blindly, Always do your diligent reaserch.  If you want to have a good return, look for ICO that has a solid team behind it. Then invest in ICO, surely you will get good returns.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2018, 08:17:28 PM
Thanks guys for your advice on Altcoins.
Maybe my question didnt cover enough or wasnt specific enough but i can work with almost all the advice you gave me. My main goal is investing/trading.Correct me if im wrong.. but it seems like impossible to predict this market Shocked
If your goal is engage in trading/investing, I think you have to research first on how trading works because you cannot just invest and trade your capital if you do not know how this thing works. To become a profitable trader you have to know your market first, whether it is bitcoin, alts, stocks you have to gather information before you start a transaction. If it's really your passion to become a trader then make it your way to learn and be a professional trader. If you want to invest, just invest what you can afford to lose.
Truth is that he needs to work a lot with all this. We are all newbies here, some of us have more experience, but truth is that everything is new for us, new icos, new coins, new markets, new possibilities, everything is new
and there is a world that waits to be explored. More you explore more things you will learn, more you can earn, everything seems impossible until you get there and with work and lot of time invested you can get almost
everywhere. In this process you need to be ready for downfalls, its natural things and that happens, be strong get up learn more, earn more and like that in circles until you earn enough for pension.
Activity: 252
January 26, 2018, 07:57:52 PM
Thanks guys for your advice on Altcoins.
Maybe my question didnt cover enough or wasnt specific enough but i can work with almost all the advice you gave me. My main goal is investing/trading.Correct me if im wrong.. but it seems like impossible to predict this market Shocked
If your goal is engage in trading/investing, I think you have to research first on how trading works because you cannot just invest and trade your capital if you do not know how this thing works. To become a profitable trader you have to know your market first, whether it is bitcoin, alts, stocks you have to gather information before you start a transaction. If it's really your passion to become a trader then make it your way to learn and be a professional trader. If you want to invest, just invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
How much you put into an alt should be relative to how risky it is.
I like to put a lot of money into coins that have a lot of risk. So I think that the ratio between the risk and the amount is not that important...
Activity: 673
January 26, 2018, 07:24:06 PM
maybe for a new better post first if you have read read first to understand the project to the project you want to do read understand understand begin with careful rules what is in the job
Activity: 560
January 26, 2018, 07:19:39 PM
I think the important thing to invest is trust, you should first find a solid project and start with little money at the start
Activity: 160
November 23, 2017, 10:43:23 AM
what kind of strategy you want.? i have some here, i will give you some, first is when you trade bitcoins or trade some alts is, you will buy in the lowest price first but make sure that you wont put all of your money in that coins, make your money scattered in any other coins don't base in only one altcoins Smiley hope this help thanks for attention
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 10:38:22 AM
work to work to learn is my strategy. The main thing is not to be afraid of losing any money, because without this you will not learn anything!
Activity: 448
November 23, 2017, 10:14:57 AM
As a Newbie, you should be first familiar on what you will be doing. Basically you needed do some researches about altcoins and crypto currencies. Dig deeper if you so you will be aware of what you will do or what do you need to do. Afterwards, you may do the second phase, which is what part in crypto should you be focusing. Will you do Mining, Trading, Investing etc. How will you earn money out of it. It will help you a lot if there will a person who will guide you while you are in the process of learning. Much better if you can join to groups of people with the same interest as you are for from them you will gain more knowledges about cryptos and altcoins.

Good luck!
Activity: 154
November 23, 2017, 10:02:36 AM
Firstly try t o read theory For beginners like you do not need to invest in altcoin first, if you do not know the basics of trading play in altcoin. I'm sure you'll regret the risk you get..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 04:59:36 AM
I've come to learn that this fb group actually gives people insights on other altcoins. I'd check it out:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AltcoinInvestingGroup/
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 15, 2017, 04:34:59 AM
It seems like this is a broad questions that you have bro. Are you into investment?bounties? Well, I think this is regarding investments, what I do suggest is for you to read the details about the project and as I always say check the team who handles it for you to make sure that you are on the right one. As a bounty hunter, I also do the same way of thinking as the investors since we also invest our time and effort in every campaign.
Activity: 308
November 14, 2017, 10:47:33 PM
How much you put into an alt should be relative to how risky it is.
Activity: 86
November 14, 2017, 09:59:46 PM
I'm not new here.. but still would like to know more... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?

This is quite interesting! I think I may go there! and Singapour is an interesting destination!

I bought my ticket cheaper.. with promo code VIP30.. I think you can use it too, it will be 30% discount, what is huge discount imo
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
November 14, 2017, 07:11:09 PM
Altcoins are the fantastical piece of thing if you know something more about them. The best option to learn something more about them is to read a lot; investigate. This forum already offers all of the answers to your questions. There is the whole section dedicated only to altcoins( the wonderfull legacy of BTC). I seriously think that no one will share their best technique in investing. Some of them will give you advice but it is up to you to make a conclusion what will you do with the altcoin information that you will obtain here or somewhere else.
Activity: 196
November 14, 2017, 06:57:29 PM
My advice for you is to not listen anyone here. I know there is a lot of smart and experienced investors, but probably that sort of people will help you in comment section and the rest(fraud not always but possible)will try to use your lack of knowledge. So be aware of it.
Activity: 119
November 14, 2017, 06:08:41 PM
I'm not new here.. but still would like to know more... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?

This is quite interesting! I think I may go there! and Singapour is an interesting destination!

Sounds cool! But tickets are not cheap at all! I have money, but I don't know..
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 09:35:20 AM
Yeah, I know the senior guys here would have useful strategies that might have helped them one way or the other. Please keep sharing here to help us the newbies to grow.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 14, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Thanks for the advice and ideas about the techniques ,because as a newbie upon reading all the advices and techniques ,it can really help me a lot

Good luck with your journey in this cryptocurrency world, I'm sure you will become expert of this in the future, just stay updated to the news about cryptos and also join bounty campaign here to get bounty rewards.

yes and while you are starting dont forget to learn more here in trading world it is much better to be updated for some news there is nothing wrong for it because this forum will truly help you better to understand the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: