Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 6. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
November 07, 2017, 01:34:35 PM
Accourding developing our bitcointalk forum account, joining telegramgroup, watching videos,reading articals we can get more knowledge about altcoins.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
November 07, 2017, 08:42:09 AM
There are many altcoins into the market.i suggests you to daily cheak the crypto marketcap so you can easily understand that which altcoin is best for investment.And if you want to earn altcoins here then i suggest you to rank upto atleast jr.member.Beacause after become jr.member you can easily take part into the bounty campaigns and earn eth and other altcoins.you can also take part into Airdrop and get some tokens. Cheesy
Activity: 126
November 07, 2017, 08:38:24 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
Its just about doing your due diligence and looking at it through the lens of how institutional investors review traditional startups. Solving a problem? Is it a solution? Niche? Good team? Good advisors? product? sweat equity? own equity? bootstrapping? etc. Doing this will allow you to cut out 95% of the shit. From then on you just need to see what the ICO's (post crowdsale) burn rate will be and if the founders are competent.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 08:36:12 AM
as a fellow newbie on the Altcoin world, how can I be more confident on a certain coin? most of altcoin projects seems very promising
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 07, 2017, 08:31:55 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
There's no shame in being called a newbie of crypto world, We all was at first, do your research, study and learn more about altcoins.
Start with less volatile Altcoins like Ethereum and work your way from there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 08:29:54 AM
If you want to invest in an Altcoin you need to make sure you do good research!
When you research, check the ICO's website, read through the whitepaper ofcourse, study the roadmap of the project and finally but most importantly go through the team of board members and advisors, as they will offer support and update.
Once you do this, you are on the correct road to investing in something good!
Ofcourse you must be cautious of Scammers and Fraudsters. The detection of these kinds will become easier in time.
Activity: 218
November 07, 2017, 08:29:31 AM
Not a problem if there is someone (newbie) who directly started the world of altcoins. because indeed if someone already understands and understands about what they are doing then the results obtained will be much larger, so do not ever assume the newbie is a person who will definitely get a sad life. The main thing is not about the level, but the strategy they are doing.
Activity: 93
November 07, 2017, 08:13:09 AM
You can also earn some altcoins by doing tasks if you are newbie do that first after you got some coins you can try to do a investment, but first search about that coin.

Is the team good ? Is the project good for the future ? Yes ? Then you can invest a little bit and save it up very long.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 08:11:22 AM
I recommend you long term investment. It is very safe and peaceful option. You invest in coin which can grow in time e.g. 1-2 years and you sell it
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 07, 2017, 08:02:35 AM
some of my friend on this thread told me that hold a coin for a very long term but it may depend on you if wan to trade it now or not it is your own choice i have some specific names for a coin , ethereum,byte ball , and ethereum classic and if you dont you research you can find other coin

Activity: 392
November 07, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

Im also new here but not as new as you, but I also have alot of things to learn more in this field. But as far as I experience in this altcoins do not believe the hype because some coins value worth almost impossible and that is just because of the hype and do not believe that thing those are called fakers. Do your own analysis too dp npt always rely on us because we bave pir own mind sets and we will have our own experience to be encountered and to learn on it.
Activity: 84
November 07, 2017, 07:55:27 AM
All you need to do is a great research. Read the newspaper, learn about the team - if it is experienced one - . Look at their social media presence and their community. Most of all search about the coin and its utility. I am currently interested in this one: https://ico.crowdholding.com/
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 07, 2017, 04:57:37 AM
1. Do not follow the herd. Dont buy coins that everyone is buying
2. Make your own analysis.
3. Master Fundamental ANalysis
4. If you are day trading, TA is a must.
5. Have patience.
6. Get ready to loose 70% of your invested money before accepting any success.
Activity: 210
November 07, 2017, 04:51:26 AM
I think you better follow bounty campaign so you understand what altcoin is, how to sell altcoin, how to read chart to gain profit, etc. if you start to understand then start investing.
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 04:42:24 AM

a good strategy in my opinion is to collect all kinds of altcoin while it can and there is still time to collect. if at any time there is one coin price that increases then it can be sold and eventually get a big profit. so do not just focus on one or two coins only. because we do not know how the rise and fall of coin prices in the market.  Wink
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 04:37:06 AM
As for altcoin strategy i always look for roadmap and plans in the future of an altcoins
also check the president ceo and developers, they are one of the foundation of a good alt
also support from the community is also crucial on the release of the altcoin
they should encourage and make people trust them , if these things are in an altcoin
you should invest, but also have some luck
Activity: 140
November 07, 2017, 04:34:42 AM
if you feel like investing in trading I suggest you to do some research first. Feed your mind with enough information for you to be more knowledgeable  and for you to learn how trading works. Do not just invest, take time to research, study and learn . It will not cost you any money but will benifit you in the end.
Activity: 608
November 07, 2017, 04:29:24 AM
You can trade in bittrex, in here chart alcoin 70% follow news, so you can take profit from news from altcoin.
Strategic is
- search information about the altcoin,
- prediction for chart
- buy altcoin
- wait for pump from news
- sell altcoin
- take profit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 07, 2017, 04:12:24 AM
Before asking what's the best strategy here why don't you expand your knowledge first? Don't get me wrong brother, I mean feed yourself with enough information and use it to the full extent. Treat this like you're going to a war so better you have bullets in your gun so you can survive here. And the most important thing is the mistake that you might omit and use it as a teacher so you can avoid that to happen again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 03:42:08 AM
if you want to earn altcoin you can invest in an ongoing ICO project or if you do not want to issue capital you can join bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: