Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 8. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 02:58:18 PM
Here are my 2 cents about how to invest in alternate currencies. 1- always look into the project rather than the price; 2- don't try and pick tops and bottoms; 3- there is always another alt to invest you money in, never try to buy pumped coins.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 08:51:43 AM
If your a beginner and your looking to invest in Altcoins then you need to check ICO whitepapers and developers websites to learn more about their team and project. Then you can check reviews in different forums perhaps.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 08:47:57 AM
First thing i would suggest to you is to be patient. Don’t jump into alt coin trading before you understand how the market works. This alt coin market requires some experience before you understand how things work. Read lots of topics in this forum and try to learn from people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 08:42:46 AM
Altcoins are profitable and it is a good investment in the future. But not altcoins have that kind of potential in the next generation. You should do the background check before investing in order for your investment not to put in waste.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2017, 09:56:34 AM
The best strategy: You get everybody's idea but listen to yourself

You need to do good research, there is a too much altcoin,

You should choosing for coins with mining support.
Activity: 363
October 25, 2017, 09:46:22 AM
You need to study altcoins, check the top altcoins, you can check on this site coinmarketcap.com Then try researching the nature, strength and weakness of altcoins and then decide what coins to invest.ETH, Dash and waves are good per research.And make sure to choose your wallet wisely.
Activity: 392
October 21, 2017, 03:19:01 AM
You must definitely use : Twitter , Slack (be careful with it) , Telegram , Bitcointalk , Youtube , Crypto money themed sites (coin desk , cointelegraph etc.) , Reddit.. You must read and watch every high quality source you can get.
Activity: 190
October 21, 2017, 03:10:42 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 21, 2017, 02:51:57 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
If you just know Altcoin, I advise you to use a small capital first to buy it because you must have difficulty in predicting some earnings later and certainly will not be erratic. therefore it is necessary to learn first some kind of coin before doing it.

I agree. Just start with small amount to start up, it doesn't need a huge amount as you still don't know the ways and the do's and dont's.
But don't expect a high profit with that amount but its fine because as the day passes here you will gain experience as well as your knowledge and all will follows.
Activity: 490
October 21, 2017, 01:36:31 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
If you just know Altcoin, I advise you to use a small capital first to buy it because you must have difficulty in predicting some earnings later and certainly will not be erratic. therefore it is necessary to learn first some kind of coin before doing it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 21, 2017, 01:28:34 AM
Do lot of readings/research, there are forums, discussion & videos which can help you understand well the altcoins. Once you decided to invest in trading,
invest only in popular coins, be patience, don't be greedy and don't panic when the price dropped. Remember that investment has a high risk, decide on your own.

this advice is very good and yes we should be patience when something is going to be out from our expectation. and like now, with bitcon price is increase, almost altcoin is getting down and its force some of us to cut loss their altcoin to back to bitcoin. but if we continue to learning by reading and research, then i am sure that we can get the important point to still make profit with altcoin and finally we can increase our bitcoin amount. making investment is only if you are sure that the price is in bottom price so you can hold for a while and sell when the price is increase again and be patience like above me said.
Activity: 236
Merit: 105
October 20, 2017, 01:56:18 AM
only  one  point:only  join  the  free  airdrop,no  ico  what  ever  they  told  you 
how  great  the  project is!if  you  do  that, you  could  save  you  money!
Activity: 129
October 20, 2017, 01:27:07 AM
Do lot of readings/research, there are forums, discussion & videos which can help you understand well the altcoins. Once you decided to invest in trading,
invest only in popular coins, be patience, don't be greedy and don't panic when the price dropped. Remember that investment has a high risk, decide on your own.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 11:00:52 PM
Hii.. i am newbie on altcoin.. please give some advice. Thank's before
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 10:57:19 PM
Anythyng interesting to invest in? Smiley
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
October 19, 2017, 10:50:12 PM

You have to be specific if what strategy do you want to talk about. Do some research first about altcoins. We have altcoin discussion here which you are posting this thread and google of course!. Altcoin investment is more risky than investing in a bitcoin. You must invest into a popular coin like ethereum or ripple. Stay away from some dump shitcoin that will only give you a headache
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 19, 2017, 10:48:35 PM
knowledge is the key to  triumph in the crypto world, do not rely only on what you read here, ensure  you do personal research, patently take your time to read,research befor investing,this will safe you from loosing your investment.do not follow the crowd it can be miss leading.Get knowledge to be empower
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

If you want to earn altcoins for free you may join the airdrop which is always posted in this section thru bounties page, and another is thru signature campaign just make you rank up to at least Jr.Member and apply to any legit ICO posted also in this section thru bounties page too. Now if you want to learn how to trade altcoin just read more in  trading discussion section and then you will learn more about how to trade properly. Good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 10:39:23 PM
you are new to altcoin, but from your post i have not understood what you want to do to get altcoin because the strategy you asked for is not clear direction
you must first determine what way you will do to get altcoin, from there I can give you a strategy
Activity: 812
October 19, 2017, 10:30:39 PM
In my opinion, altcoin is not very important in this bitcoin because altcoin may be just a complement to bitcoin deficiency but although altcoin is not very important, altcoin is useful because it provides an alternative choice for bitcoin users and makes it active and also innovate with new things.
Altcoin actually gives an important role to the BTC,not just a complement but it's important for the continuity of life BTC because the more assets the greater the price of BTC.
A good opinion, at least I feel unfair. Bitcoin requires altcoin to stay alive. But altcoin is always bleeding and attacked with a rise in BTC prices.
should be when btc has increased then altcoin should rise. Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: