Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 9. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 119
October 19, 2017, 10:18:31 PM
My experience, when I first got to know the world of altcoin. I keep looking for information about altcoin from various sources. even I am looking for the community around me. by itself my insights gradually increase. For further investment you will not be confused if you have mastered about altcoin world.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 08:39:05 PM
You must focus on your research into coins it is the most important thing. If you know the team and aim of the project are strong then it will perform well.

then check white paper for key dates this will be when price is most likely to increase.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 08:33:49 PM
Alt coins are not merely compliments to bitcoin or any other currency for that matter. They are digital solutions to real world problems. They should either increase efficiency or provide innovative solutions to problems previously unsolved. Understand them as such and do your due dilligence for areas they can be recipients of such. Coins that fix real problems can be highly profitable in the future emassing market caps that far outweigh what they are currently valued at.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 19, 2017, 07:58:34 PM
In my opinion, altcoin is not very important in this bitcoin because altcoin may be just a complement to bitcoin deficiency but although altcoin is not very important, altcoin is useful because it provides an alternative choice for bitcoin users and makes it active and also innovate with new things.
Altcoin actually gives an important role to the BTC,not just a complement but it's important for the continuity of life BTC because the more assets the greater the price of BTC.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
October 19, 2017, 07:44:23 PM
It is better not to get into ICO for a newbie. Go and research on popular alt coins that has a strong base already. Like ripple, ethereum and many other coins that have been out for years. In stock market, they always say to have your own portfoilo strategy and it is the same as here. I do have my own share of portfoilo strategy and it has been doing quite well.
I think there's no problem if newbie engage in altcoins because they have a big room for learning bitcoin and that is expectedly happening these days. It gurantees the flows of how altcoin works with them and how important altcoin in their lives. They may familiarize a lot of things with bitcoin but that's worth for the lessons that they'll learn. They don't have to worry about altcoins because it is also decentralized and can also get fiat money soon if they know more techniques.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 07:35:32 PM
what kind of tips or strategy that you ask for? first of all you just need to make a research regarding on what coins you wanted to have or the coins you wanted to buy and invest be careful on many a lot of their are totally scam and the money you invest are nothing you can do because it is lost.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
October 19, 2017, 06:55:09 PM
You have to learn about cryptocurrency.Must have patience.Because if the price of a coin decreases, it will be lost if you sell the sell.To see the volume of a coin.The more the volume increases the price will increase as much

This is very true specially with ico you cannot expect that you will get a huge profit with in days you need to wait and be patient. Also if you are a low risk investor you may choose more stable coins like ethereum,dahcoin or litecoin. You may search the top10 altcoins in google and learn other things in cryptocurrency. If you are high risk investor buy new coins but be careful because there are a lot of scams out there in the market.

Any way goodluck to whatever coin you choose.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 06:37:10 PM
You have to learn about cryptocurrency.Must have patience.Because if the price of a coin decreases, it will be lost if you sell the sell.To see the volume of a coin.The more the volume increases the price will increase as much
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 02:57:36 PM
In a recent poll Debitcoin has been voted the best alt coin to buy for 2018  Smiley Wink

https://pasteboard.co/GPHkITT.jpg
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
October 18, 2017, 09:53:05 PM
Because I'm Newbie too i will share the tips to you how to begin in this cryptocurrency.
there's much way to get altcoin. and for newbie I recommend you to join the bounty on this forum.
Bounty are the effective way how to get altcoin. Bounty same as event who create by a developer to promote their project.
and they make the event like a contest and devide them to some part like : social media contest , signature contest , publication contest, translation contest and many others. so i suggest you to begin from the easy part like social media. it's very easy. you just share, like , and repost the fanspage of the developer on facebook or twitter during the ICO. and if the event is over. you will pay by altcoin from the developer. that's the way i can share to you. you can learn step by step on this forum. I think you can be too.  

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 09:18:35 PM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

many useful things you can get in this forum. so if you want to get involved on critpo. first you have to do, fill your life with knowledge.
Activity: 149
October 18, 2017, 09:16:41 PM
All it really is is research. Do your own thorough research. Have qualifications.

I've been doing this for a year now and have a special way of vetting ICO's. There's a thread somewhere about it.

As far as what I'm looking into lately, it's NEO, civic (ended), and UnikoinGold.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 08:26:50 PM
Yeah I don't think ico's are very newb friendly if you have no real experience with them yet.
If you must invest though, start with a small amount until you get the hang of it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 18, 2017, 08:24:27 PM
It is better not to get into ICO for a newbie. Go and research on popular alt coins that has a strong base already. Like ripple, ethereum and many other coins that have been out for years. In stock market, they always say to have your own portfoilo strategy and it is the same as here. I do have my own share of portfoilo strategy and it has been doing quite well.
Activity: 418
October 18, 2017, 07:48:40 PM
if you want to buy altcoina already a lot now ico, so you just choose what you like, you can see first its white paper and after that you can make your choice
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 07:36:16 PM
In my opinion, altcoin is not very important in this bitcoin because altcoin may be just a complement to bitcoin deficiency but although altcoin is not very important, altcoin is useful because it provides an alternative choice for bitcoin users and makes it active and also innovate with new things.
Activity: 116
October 18, 2017, 07:02:43 PM
I only came here to read strategies regarding altcoins. Suprised, I learned a lot. Thanks guys!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 07:00:00 PM
so..all you have to do is to search every part of the project and analyze them as well as use your intuition.. after you find one you like.. check what the team looks like.. ask questions.. check if founders know their project by heart and they can answer logical questions...
It is not all about the team you idiot. What you are saying here is The ICO, while the people want to learn more about altcoins, not just only ICO. Therefore, you need to give them more advice in this issue, not only about ICOs. And I just want to say that ICOs are trash. There are too many ICOs and I think that they are not reliable anymore

95% of ICO are scams so dont lose your time on them. So be careful and take your time analysing the dev's planing and ambitions.

Actually we can not know the devs and project are scammer or trusted, just when this project completed crowdsale and work in a time, you will know this project is trusted or scammer. If easily to know a project is scam or not, there is no one lossed its money to those scammer projects.
Altcoin trading is a vast field and therefore one need to have good experience to invest in altcoin, i think for a new it is too much important to get some good experience first and then try to invest. i think he should start trading altcoin with a small amount so that first he learn about trading and investment and after that he can increase his investment when he realize that now he has enough experience in trading altcoin.

Altcoin is notorious for scam so before using any service, you should know first its official site. It can be difficult to protect oneself against scammers but we have to know some precaution. If the project cannot convince you of its use cases then you should not give them your money. For me, it is good option to investigate more choices, but remember to check reviews and history before choosing any particular exchange.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
so..all you have to do is to search every part of the project and analyze them as well as use your intuition.. after you find one you like.. check what the team looks like.. ask questions.. check if founders know their project by heart and they can answer logical questions...
It is not all about the team you idiot. What you are saying here is The ICO, while the people want to learn more about altcoins, not just only ICO. Therefore, you need to give them more advice in this issue, not only about ICOs. And I just want to say that ICOs are trash. There are too many ICOs and I think that they are not reliable anymore

95% of ICO are scams so dont lose your time on them. So be careful and take your time analysing the dev's planing and ambitions.

Actually we can not know the devs and project are scammer or trusted, just when this project completed crowdsale and work in a time, you will know this project is trusted or scammer. If easily to know a project is scam or not, there is no one lossed its money to those scammer projects.
Altcoin trading is a vast field and therefore one need to have good experience to invest in altcoin, i think for a new it is too much important to get some good experience first and then try to invest. i think he should start trading altcoin with a small amount so that first he learn about trading and investment and after that he can increase his investment when he realize that now he has enough experience in trading altcoin.
Activity: 98
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 18, 2017, 03:42:56 PM
I think you should have some experience in trade business.
I recommend you trade in the stock market with little money

You might be able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone at StockBet.
Pages:
Jump to: