Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 4. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 12:04:51 AM
I'm not new here.. but still would like to know more... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 13, 2017, 11:14:56 PM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
For beginners like you do not need to invest in altcoin first, if you do not know the basics of trading play in altcoin. I'm sure you'll regret the risk you get..
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 10:43:10 PM
I really think you need to learn altcoins before putting your bitcoins in them. Without a proper knowledge and experiance you may loosen up. I suggest grab free airdrops for altcoin tokens and see how they goes for you.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 10:41:17 PM
You should know as many coins as possible. Look to their team, their idea and roadmaps. Top 20 altcoins are quite safe to invest in.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
November 13, 2017, 10:19:00 PM
My suggestion for research would be to check out the team. So many new coins have anonymous, underskilled or inexperienced teams.

Think about it like this, if the coin or ICO you are considering was a regular old private company with shares, would you put your hard earned behind them? If not, probably best to reconsider unless you think the idea or coin is amazing for some other reason.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 13, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
preferably if you are a beginner, learn about altcoin before trading on trading. identify some altcoin that you think is very volatile and profitable so you can invest in the altcoin. The next step is to look for a bustling trading platform with a price that you think is expensive to sell your coins .. like etherdelta, bittrex, or poloniex. compare some prices of the trading platform. and do your trading
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
November 13, 2017, 09:19:26 PM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
If you want to trade, study the flow of chart of the coin you want to buy. Dont just buy. Wait for the dump then buy. Thats the strategy im using on trading.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 06:09:24 PM
Altcoins is a very risky thing to invest in. Why not invest in Bitcoin? You can make more fiat that way.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 10, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
Im a newbie also - currently going along the lines of reading bitcoin forum but also doing independent research making sure what is said is actually true - dont want to rush into making a wrong investment
I also agree, investing should only be a second option when looking to make money. As with anything, researching is looked at as a primary step.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 09, 2017, 02:02:29 PM
Do your own research. Thats the best way to learn some strategies.
Read some article about it, ask for help to your friend who using altcoin to expalined it to you on how it works. And if your not satisfied to what you learn from your friend, maybe you should make a own research about it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 09, 2017, 01:52:58 PM
All you need to do is a great research. Read the newspaper, learn about the team - if it is experienced one - . Look at their social media presence and their community. Most of all search about the coin and its utility. I am currently interested in this one: https://ico.crowdholding.com/
By looking at social media presence, I always prefer to take more look on LinkedIn profile. The team is always my first priority, what they have been up to, how well are they vast in the project they want to embark on, how far have they gone with the project so far and so on.

There are so many projects that have failed which apparently led to a failed coin, but a good team will always do their best to make a project successful as long as it is a feasible project.
Activity: 159
November 09, 2017, 07:46:04 AM
My strategy is simple, I buy coins that deserve to exist, I don't buy what ever because people say are going to the moon.
I like Lykke and Siacoin, this coins have real products and roadmaps.
Also I have plans to invest to good ICOs
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 07:42:32 AM
+ check ICO's ratings
Most promising ICOs in November - https://icoarray.com/icos/?month=11&year=2017
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
November 09, 2017, 07:38:01 AM
Look for the roadmap and plans of the coins,
its okay to ask your friends regarding the coins
but you need to research on your own, and make sure its a good coin
never buy if you like the sound of the coin and some hype always
back your investment with research , it will help you a lot,
look for what company supports it and community how they deal with problems
if they are not active dont ever invest on the coin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
November 09, 2017, 07:34:24 AM
If you want to invest in altcoin you should look at the coin, search for information from dev or their site and then make a speculation whether the coin can survive in the future. But if you want to trade you need experience to read the market situation especially to read chart.
Activity: 36
November 09, 2017, 07:16:46 AM
Do your own research. Thats the best way to learn some strategies.
Activity: 42
November 09, 2017, 07:10:57 AM
Im a newbie also - currently going along the lines of reading bitcoin forum but also doing independent research making sure what is said is actually true - dont want to rush into making a wrong investment
Activity: 196
November 09, 2017, 02:44:06 AM
iam a newbie in altcoin too . your question is not clear. what are the strategies in the trading program , mining, investing, or other programs?
do you need a suggestion on how to get altcoin in this forum?
Activity: 431
November 08, 2017, 10:38:24 PM
Before, what strategy first you want to ask. whether an altcoin trading strategy or an altcoin investment in ICO..
Activity: 3150
Merit: 673
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 08, 2017, 10:11:19 PM

a good strategy in my opinion is to collect all kinds of altcoin while it can and there is still time to collect. if at any time there is one coin price that increases then it can be sold and eventually get a big profit. so do not just focus on one or two coins only. because we do not know how the rise and fall of coin prices in the market.  Wink
Collecting all altcoins while you can is never a good strategy and sorry to say, that is more of a very dumb strategy to me. Have you been to coinmarketcap to see the number of altcoins and shitcoins ? You have to be careful the coin you buy and if you are not trading but holding, that should even make you extra careful so you do not end up being a shitcoin bag holder.
Pages:
Jump to: