Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 3. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
November 14, 2017, 09:21:23 AM
The basics are to keep researching the Altcoins, read forums like this, check coinmarketcap, keep an eye on coin behavior!
But always ask for advice from a more experienced trader or investor!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 09:20:45 AM

I think it's better to read basically, and understand well about altcoins for the sake of security.
Activity: 34
November 14, 2017, 09:15:30 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you so far?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 09:14:07 AM
Base on what I understand about altcoins, these are other cryptocurrencies. But not all altcoins have the power to grow. Honestly, some are trash.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 08:42:18 AM
Go learn some trading basics,dont go into something you are not sure of or else you will just waste your time and money,i suggest go to investopedia for technical analysis and if you are ready invest in altcoins.
Activity: 406
November 14, 2017, 08:37:33 AM
Actually need guide on real ICOS not scam,it seem this days a lot of fake ICOS. That is why am here to know more.
Activity: 44
November 14, 2017, 08:02:06 AM
Just read a lot of books to build your own opinion and strategy. You can only listen to people's opinions on this forum, but no more. There is nothing more effective than self-education.
To my mind the best advice you can get here -  forget about emotions
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 07:55:58 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

I think you have to read and learn a lot about altcoins, trading before investing in this crypto currencies. Take your time reading in this forum and the related forums and blogs and get yourself a good knowledge concerning trading altcoins then you can start holding or trading with small amount in your first trades. With time you will get more experience and you will minimize more the risks.
Activity: 44
November 14, 2017, 07:51:58 AM
Read the topics here on this forum you will get a lot of infromation about altcoins. When you are investing in altcoins always search about the coin. Search about their team and their project.

If its looking good and has the support from the people then maybe it can be worth it to do a investment.
Activity: 66
November 14, 2017, 07:48:21 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
Good day
Speak for myself so many times relied on the radar and very seldom drove , right comment that first you need to search through the whole Internet to find out what events are approaching , estimate how much it is real information and only then it makes sense to invest and that is not the whole chicken and scatter on different assets
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Thanks for the advice and ideas about the techniques ,because as a newbie upon reading all the advices and techniques ,it can really help me a lot

Good luck with your journey in this cryptocurrency world, I'm sure you will become expert of this in the future, just stay updated to the news about cryptos and also join bounty campaign here to get bounty rewards.
Activity: 84
November 14, 2017, 06:43:47 AM

Thanks for the advice and ideas about the techniques ,because as a newbie upon reading all the advices and techniques ,it can really help me a lot
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 14, 2017, 05:59:47 AM
Best advice a newbie can have is, research, read, listen and learn! Altcoins are volatile compared to stronger coins like Bitcoin. You need to be more cautious!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 14, 2017, 01:07:58 AM
You must have to read all the details here in the forum. You can learned a lot and explore the world of altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 12:46:49 AM
here is my tip you ,when you have already a token or some other altcoin buy low and sell high in this way you can gather your profits from it start from a single token and don't invest or buy all your money to that altcoin you must done your research first in order for you not to mistake and invest in other coins as well
Activity: 936
November 14, 2017, 12:46:03 AM
newbie on altcoin seems not to worry, because here the seniors will always be willing to help and share knowledge if you need it. we discuss to help each other
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 14, 2017, 12:43:44 AM
it seems you are a newbie to my friend dont worry i will give you some advice go and research about the signature campaign or maybe the bounty in this way you can gather some token and trade it to other currencies and currently you are a newbie so you cannot join to other signature campaign but don't worry if you done your research there are some signature campaign that welcome newbies
Activity: 290
November 14, 2017, 12:37:51 AM
if you started alone in cryptocurrencies with a friend that who is already doing some bitcoin or other currencies this might be hard i guess but dont worry because all of the person on this forum can help you first made some research on the bounty and signature campaign in this way you can get the money or the profits but  rewarding your through posting
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 14, 2017, 12:23:51 AM
Strategy may be all the same,from altcoin or bitcoin,we need to know the development of the coin and we also have to obey the rules let it always be in safe point ..
Activity: 164
November 14, 2017, 12:16:12 AM
I'm not new here.. but still would like to know more... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?

This is quite interesting! I think I may go there! and Singapour is an interesting destination!
Pages:
Jump to: