Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 5. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What can you say about the outstanding advisor John McAfee? Roll Eyes

John McAfee is a very cool and popular advisor in the field of crypto currency and investment, as far as I know))
He writes a lot of articles about this, maintains his blog and generally knows everything about the crypto currency and the crypto currency market))
Activity: 238
What can you say about the outstanding advisor John McAfee? Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Listen, well, I really like the idea of ​​the project and even in some ways shocked! Because really the topic is very relevant. And such a project on crypto-investment, which would be associated with the blockchain, hasn't yet been Smiley
Do you issue your own tokens or your own crypto currency? If yes, in what quantity?
Activity: 238
I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it's very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream))) Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How many wallets do you support? Your project should be useful for everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
And the period of ICO has already passed Huh I didn't miss it? Or it still lasts? Respond please, this is important.
What are the objectives of the project, other than earnings? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Omg. It is a very inspiring project. I always follow the news on the cryptomarket, but still afraid of investment
It is a strange thing to say. Do you think this project will help you to defeat your fear? Grin I mean what it so special about it?
It is a platform for development of micro-investors. Everyone wants to earn currencies somehow. SKRAPS is a great opportunity for this. It is safe, easy and fast. You don’t need big amounts to participate in this. Also, the team is very professional.
Can you tell me more about the team? I haven’t found any info about them.
The main is that Jonh McAfee is their advisor. They have a great team that includes blockchain experts, marketing consultants and many others, who really know what to do)) Ypu can take a look on their official website.
Wow. This is impressive. I want to find more news about this project now!
You need to find their official page on facebook.
Yesterday they posted that The Skraps token counter is now available on ico.skraps.io.
Activity: 182
Omg. It is a very inspiring project. I always follow the news on the cryptomarket, but still afraid of investment
It is a strange thing to say. Do you think this project will help you to defeat your fear? Grin I mean what it so special about it?
It is a platform for development of micro-investors. Everyone wants to earn currencies somehow. SKRAPS is a great opportunity for this. It is safe, easy and fast. You don’t need big amounts to participate in this. Also, the team is very professional.
The main is that Jonh McAfee is their advisor. They have a great team that includes blockchain experts, marketing consultants and many others, who really know what to do)) Ypu can take a look on their official website.
Wow. This is impressive. I want to find more news about this project now!
Activity: 196
It is very handy to use this platform. I think it can save time.
Especially, when investment isn’t your principal activity or basic income.
It is true. What about safety of this platform. Will it be save enough for this kind of transaction activity? I understand this platform is designed for micro-investment too, but some people would like to work with big amount of currencies.
Why do you think that micro-investors aren’t interested in security? The system is ok about it. They use BIP 32 compliant cryptography. It is based on 12 key words. User will be able to control all kind of transactions from wallet.
It is interesting. Do you know there are many walletы that are incompatible with bip 32. What are supposed to do users in this case?
These users don’t have a reason for concern. Those word keys will be used to encrypt using AES-256 standard. It will resolve all problems.
It does make sense to me now. I think it is really interesting and promising decision for such project. Can you tell me more about those 12 key words? I'm a little confused here.
Those words will be visible only in the user’s frontend app. You can find more info about it in the white paper. Here is the link. https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/27xg9nUilnzn5EapKSE41iV4yKgTnFKDNx2BVc7Q.pdf
Thank you for your help in this question))
It is true. What about safety of this platform. Will it be save enough for this kind of transaction activity? I understand this platform is designed for micro-investment too, but some people would like to work with big amount of currencies.
Why do you think that micro-investors aren’t interested in security? The system is ok about it. They use BIP 32 compliant cryptography. It is based on 12 key words. User will be able to control all kind of transactions from wallet.
It is interesting. Do you know there are many walletы that are incompatible with bip 32. What are supposed to do users in this case?
These users don’t have a reason for concern. Those word keys will be used to encrypt using AES-256 standard. It will resolve all problems.
It does make sense to me now. I think it is really interesting and promising decision for such project. Can you tell me more about those 12 key words? I'm a little confused here.
Those words will be visible only in the user’s frontend app. You can find more info about it in the white paper. Here is the link. https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/27xg9nUilnzn5EapKSE41iV4yKgTnFKDNx2BVc7Q.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: