Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 3. (Read 64258 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Unfortunately, there is currently no reasonably reputable exchange where you can buy NEX after Aphelion has closed its doors. Now the only reasonably safe way is to buy OTC in a reputable group on Telegram like House of Escrow. Don't use a possible scam exchanges like Tokok, if somebody wouldn't take the risk to bu OTC, just wait for an better exchange.

Can you vouch for the House of Escrow? I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy OTC. NEX will most likely be live until the end of the year, if not it will be live Q1 2019. And they will have listed NEX token. Just buy it there.

I am more and more sure that NEX is something that the space needs. A great product delivered could help the bear turn into a bull we are all waiting for.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Unfortunately, there is currently no reasonably reputable exchange where you can buy NEX after Aphelion has closed its doors. Now the only reasonably safe way is to buy OTC in a reputable group on Telegram like House of Escrow. Don't use a possible scam exchanges like Tokok, if somebody wouldn't take the risk to bu OTC, just wait for an better exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes ı invested in nex and i think nex will be very important exchange for neo and ethereum. Nex will support erc20 tokens and nep5 tokens. Their team is amazing .I like Ethan Fast and their amazing team. I think they will open nex in as soon as possible. I am looking forward to do some trades in Nex. We need that exchange these days. There are no proper exchange for nep5 tokens.
Interview with Fabio Canesin:

https://youtu.be/hNfbnbxfE7U

Most interesting point (IMO): Fabio says that as for development goes, they are really far. He calls the Q4 as deployment test in which they will test all the features and the security of the exchange. If the deployment test will be a pass, than we can expect an exchange to be released this year. If not, the release will be postponed to Q1 2019.

Go NEX!
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Interview with Fabio Canesin:

https://youtu.be/hNfbnbxfE7U
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
The price is rising continuously, it's currently ~ 2.3$ on Aphelion. I am curious how this project will develop in the future, my plan is to stake ~80% of my tokens for two years, but only if I can stake my NEX on my Ledger Nano S - I hope the NEX Extension will get the support soon.
can anyone guess the 1 nex token price now ?  1 usd or 10 usd ?  any guess?

Based on approx. 250,000,000 daily volume I would say 1000 NEX will yield $300 a month. Let’s say, somebody bought your 1000 NEX for 14x, so $14,000, then it would take 4 years for that person to breakeven (seems reasonable to me). That said the search for liquidity in this bear market will encourage sales at 3-5x. Makes more sense to stake your NEX if so.

is 250,000,000 daily volume reasonable ?  can this exchange do this ?

Well, atm nothing is reasonable. There is no exchange yet. We don't know how functional will it be and when. For the first year I am quite sceptical it can do it, but afterwards it might be very possible...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Expecting those volumes right out of the gates is crazy, but yea, its definitely doable in Q3 or Q4, especially if the market conditions will be similar to the Q4 2017 bull run. That being said, if by any change the price of the token falls under a buck, I will scoop up more, its too big of an opportunity to just brush it off.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 696
can anyone guess the 1 nex token price now ?  1 usd or 10 usd ?  any guess?

Based on approx. 250,000,000 daily volume I would say 1000 NEX will yield $300 a month. Let’s say, somebody bought your 1000 NEX for 14x, so $14,000, then it would take 4 years for that person to breakeven (seems reasonable to me). That said the search for liquidity in this bear market will encourage sales at 3-5x. Makes more sense to stake your NEX if so.

is 250,000,000 daily volume reasonable ?  can this exchange do this ?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
i heard about this exchange, but never tried, because I don't have Neo based tokens and compared to ethereum, Neo has less tokens.
 so for me it is too early to invest in Neo based tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yes there are still no good exchange for NEX token. Buy we know about it from the start and agrees with it. This token is for the long. And i dont regret that i got it, it will be huge in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
From the point of view of the project itself, it deserves attention, since the exchange with the functionality that today is embedded in the idea of ​​its developers will be successful. There are competitors, but they offer slightly different cross-decision solutions.
Another exchange listing $NEX. Never even heard of this place.

https://twitter.com/CoinAssetX/status/1056410330610298880
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
Is there a way to track the price of $NEX on Aphelion without installing the thing? None of the price tracking sites I know support it.

I am also interested what us the current price of NEX on this Aphelion exchange? What is the volume of the coin?

Some people were claiming it to be x5, which could be plausible... Put it x10 and I just might think to sell a portion. Might Smiley

Anything under 12x best to stake tokens and reap the reward of increased trading volumes in the next bull run (should be at least 10x as average exchange on today's volumes).
Is there a way to track the price of $NEX on Aphelion without installing the thing? None of the price tracking sites I know support it.

I am also interested what us the current price of NEX on this Aphelion exchange? What is the volume of the coin?

Some people were claiming it to be x5, which could be plausible... Put it x10 and I just might think to sell a portion. Might Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It is interesting to see many decentralized applications been built on quality altcoin like Neo.  These development we see across top altcoin is driving to one destination which is adoption!  Dex are the most secure platform for trading!
D C
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Looks like finally some good new project!
A new report has been posted, Q3 2018 report:

https://medium.com/neon-exchange/people-and-technology-quarterly-report-q3-2018-ac413c720020

An increase of staff of over 40% is worth mentioning. Other development is actually going really fast. They have already made:

- The fundamental exchange and accounts interface is complete.
- The distributed matching engine architecture is finalized.
- Our integration infrastructure for NEO, Ethereum, fiat and NEX staking is also finalized.

If continuing with this pace the exchange will be fully functioning by the end of the year!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
NEX has a great potential to be one of the most succesful crypto projects up to now. It is gonna be a security token with a fiat gateway. I myself have invested and thinking about it pure long term staking.
Pages:
Jump to: