Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 5. (Read 64258 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I heard that NEX is going on exchanges in Jan. Hope this upcoming jan is better for crypto than this years jan.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
When token trading? I cant find NEX token on coinmarketcap...  Huh Or this will be trading on their own exchange? And when they going to launch exchange?

i guess nex tokens trading will start with nex decentralized exchange as own exchange. i think there is no limitations for trading or listing on another exchange but as binance token, this should be start on own platform.

I can only see switcheo in between. Maybe. Otherwise, you are right.

BTW: For how much approximately is NEX selling on OTC?

Currently 1k NEX are traded for 75-80 NEO, but as OTC is risky it doesn't say anything, in my opinion it will start much higher when it's officially listed.

Where NEX trading right now? I dont find NEX on coinmarketcap. Can you provide link to exchanges where NEX trading?
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
When token trading? I cant find NEX token on coinmarketcap...  Huh Or this will be trading on their own exchange? And when they going to launch exchange?

i guess nex tokens trading will start with nex decentralized exchange as own exchange. i think there is no limitations for trading or listing on another exchange but as binance token, this should be start on own platform.

Currently 1k NEX are traded for 75-80 NEO, but as OTC is risky it doesn't say anything, in my opinion it will start much higher when it's officially listed.

Well, this is quite a good price imo. The ICO price was around 1.200 if you count the difference in currency exchange. An average investor paid around 1.200 USD for 1000 NEX coins...

Is there any trusted escrow that does the OTC deals? Anybody bought anything there?

In most cases one of the admins from the group acts as escrow, I didn't use it because there are so many scams and price manipulations. I would wait until FTW token (For The Win) launches his service, it should be ready mid October as far as I know, then you can buy NEP5 Token OTC via their platform on a smart contract.

I definetly wouldn't trust no "admin escrow" with my money... I advise everybody else not to.

How will the FTW insure security? We will be able to trust it? If so, this could be quite a solution, before NEX hits exchanges (and that seems to be few months away).
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Well, this is quite a good price imo. The ICO price was around 1.200 if you count the difference in currency exchange. An average investor paid around 1.200 USD for 1000 NEX coins...

Is there any trusted escrow that does the OTC deals? Anybody bought anything there?

In most cases one of the admins from the group acts as escrow, I didn't use it because there are so many scams and price manipulations. I would wait until FTW token (For The Win) launches his service, it should be ready mid October as far as I know, then you can buy NEP5 Token OTC via their platform on a smart contract.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

NEX and nOS Partnership: Introducing Smart Economy and Decentralized Applications to Mainstream

https://medium.com/nos-io/nex-and-nos-partner-to-introduce-smart-economy-and-decentralized-applications-to-mainstream-a776e4e5f74b

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
i have some nex tokens for sale!
Please only serious buyer, no scammer! escrow or small batches transactions are welcome!
contact me via telegram @R0adrunner187
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
i have 1,000 tokens if anyone wants to purchase
any news for nex beta? they announced beta tests started on ico dates published.

According to roadmap the MainNet trading release is due to be done this Fall of 2018. There are no news on Beta yet, though.
I think the team will not be publishing that many news actually, as they haven't done so already. I think the news will only be major - some development milestones. I am not sure if this is good or bad, probably neutral.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
any news for nex beta? they announced beta tests started on ico dates published.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I do not know why, I have always had a special interest and likeness for neo based tokens, have had to participate in some just that their values tanked hugely due to the bloodbath, Ontology was a huge success
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
NEX and nOS, both NEO based blockchain projects, partnered up with the goal to offer an expanded feature set for their users.

https://coincodex.com/article/2398/neonexchange-and-nos-enter-co-exclusive-partnership/

Activity: 280
My favorite token on the crypto currency market is Neo. Therefore, I would invest in a project based on NEO. Grin Grin Grin
I want buy 250000-300000 NEX.Please help me/ Contact me in Telegram @bitneo

Can't imagine anyone would want to sell that much but you can try the Nex facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NeonExchange.NEX/?multi_permalinks=1886941508009245%2C1883839384986124¬if_id=1537420866469782¬if_t=group_activity

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I want buy 250000-300000 NEX.Please help me/ Contact me in Telegram @bitneo
I can see that the tokens are already unlocked. Is there any information about when the listing will be on the exchanges?

If the tokens are unlocked then it could go on Switcheo straight away as its a  Nep5 DEX. Just needs someone to do it. Other than that the team might want to wait until they can put in on their own exchange.

NEX Tokens were never locked, I think the reason why it's not listed on Switcheo is that NEX is a security. Switcheo is currently not allowed to list them in my opinion.
The only way to buy NEX is OTC, but there are so many scammers - I wouldn't do that.

Thanks for clearning that up. There are also scammers on Twitter posting that Nex is doing a public sale for the unsold tokens with a link to a fake site.
Pages:
Jump to: